Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,971 members, 7,825,037 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

Warning: For All You Southerners/middlebeltans Condemning Nnamdi Kanu, Watch Thi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Warning: For All You Southerners/middlebeltans Condemning Nnamdi Kanu, Watch Thi (1893 Views)

Vatican directs Middlebeltans To Arm Themselves,solicits For Weapons / Justice Nyako Orders DSS To Let Nnamdi Kanu Watch His Favourite Football Matches / Reno Omokri Slams Igbo Leaders For Condemning Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Warning: For All You Southerners/middlebeltans Condemning Nnamdi Kanu, Watch Thi by BENARI: 11:00am On Apr 29, 2021
https://twitter.com/AloyEjimakor/status/1387476628188631048?s=19

Everytime you're tempted to condemn MNK please watch the above again and again, and pray to God to unlock your brain if you have one.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Warning: For All You Southerners/middlebeltans Condemning Nnamdi Kanu, Watch Thi by stjsd(m): 11:13am On Apr 29, 2021
Wow �
Re: Warning: For All You Southerners/middlebeltans Condemning Nnamdi Kanu, Watch Thi by BENARI: 11:13am On Apr 29, 2021
https://twitter.com/vanguardngrnews/status/1387379851003236361?s=19

The cry of a tiv community leader. Famine is inevitable in Nigeria.
Re: Warning: For All You Southerners/middlebeltans Condemning Nnamdi Kanu, Watch Thi by Rickydee(m): 11:17am On Apr 29, 2021
hmmm
Re: Warning: For All You Southerners/middlebeltans Condemning Nnamdi Kanu, Watch Thi by immortal2: 11:18am On Apr 29, 2021
MNK is wiser than all the leaders in Niger put together in a room.
Re: Warning: For All You Southerners/middlebeltans Condemning Nnamdi Kanu, Watch Thi by helinues: 11:19am On Apr 29, 2021
As long as UGM let their madness to remain in SE, we dun care
Re: Warning: For All You Southerners/middlebeltans Condemning Nnamdi Kanu, Watch Thi by nairalandankrah: 11:22am On Apr 29, 2021
Pls no sane human is condemning Kanu. anyone that does so, is a lover of injustice and a hater of truth..
the things you read here on Nairaland are different from reality on ground..
The north has always stood against independence.

10 Likes

Re: Warning: For All You Southerners/middlebeltans Condemning Nnamdi Kanu, Watch Thi by BENARI: 11:31am On Apr 29, 2021
helinues:

I don't who you are, but one thing is sure, you are irredeemable.

22 Likes

Re: Warning: For All You Southerners/middlebeltans Condemning Nnamdi Kanu, Watch Thi by helinues: 11:31am On Apr 29, 2021
BENARI:

Re: Warning: For All You Southerners/middlebeltans Condemning Nnamdi Kanu, Watch Thi by ictjobber: 11:41am On Apr 29, 2021
BENARI:

Learn to ignore apc agents

9 Likes

Re: Warning: For All You Southerners/middlebeltans Condemning Nnamdi Kanu, Watch Thi by BENARI: 11:46am On Apr 29, 2021
ictjobber:

Learn to ignore apc agents

Good advice. Well noted Sir

7 Likes

Re: Warning: For All You Southerners/middlebeltans Condemning Nnamdi Kanu, Watch Thi by Ojiofor: 1:44pm On Apr 29, 2021
helinues:

They are operating in South South even Wike is helpless like SE goverors
Re: Warning: For All You Southerners/middlebeltans Condemning Nnamdi Kanu, Watch Thi by helinues: 1:45pm On Apr 29, 2021
Ojiofor:

Helpless?

Have you people suddenly forgot about Oyigbo?
Re: Warning: For All You Southerners/middlebeltans Condemning Nnamdi Kanu, Watch Thi by Ojiofor: 1:51pm On Apr 29, 2021
helinues:

Helpless?

Have you people suddenly forgot about Oyigbo?

Obigbo can't happen again.
Igbos have changed tactics.
Re: Warning: For All You Southerners/middlebeltans Condemning Nnamdi Kanu, Watch Thi by helinues: 1:52pm On Apr 29, 2021
Ojiofor:

Obigbo can't happen again.
Igbos have changed tactics.

We shall see is an evil statement..

Let me just say okay
Re: Warning: For All You Southerners/middlebeltans Condemning Nnamdi Kanu, Watch Thi by Ojiofor: 2:00pm On Apr 29, 2021
helinues:

We shall see is an evil statement..

Let me just say okay

Yes if you think you gonna see another Obigbo happen again you are dreaming.
Go after the UGM and surgically take them out but any attempt to punish a whole community due to activities of UGM will be resisted nor matter the location.
Re: Warning: For All You Southerners/middlebeltans Condemning Nnamdi Kanu, Watch Thi by helinues: 2:05pm On Apr 29, 2021
Ojiofor:

Yes if you think you gonna see another Obigbo happen again you are dreaming.
Go after the UGM and surgically take them out but any attempt to punish a whole community due to activities of UGM will be resisted nor matter the location.

Can't you see you are contradicting yourself... If you want the security officers to go after UGM, why are you still encouraging them to encroach on SS region?

Re: Warning: For All You Southerners/middlebeltans Condemning Nnamdi Kanu, Watch Thi by Ojiofor: 2:16pm On Apr 29, 2021
helinues:

Can't you see you are contradicting yourself... If you want the security officers to go after UGM, why are you still encouraging them to encroach on SS region?

What I made is a statement of fact. I am not encouraging UGM I don't even support them.
That they operate in SS is a fact.
Re: Warning: For All You Southerners/middlebeltans Condemning Nnamdi Kanu, Watch Thi by helinues: 2:25pm On Apr 29, 2021
Ojiofor:

What I made is a statement of fact. I am not encouraging UGM I don't even support them.
That they operate in SS is a fact.

Why should UGM be operating in SS to start with?
Re: Warning: For All You Southerners/middlebeltans Condemning Nnamdi Kanu, Watch Thi by greymiles: 2:36pm On Apr 29, 2021
Please minus afonjas, we don’t need them
SE, SS and some middle belt states that needs our help is okay
Re: Warning: For All You Southerners/middlebeltans Condemning Nnamdi Kanu, Watch Thi by Ojiofor: 2:40pm On Apr 29, 2021
helinues:

Why should UGM be operating in SS to start with?

Are you from SS and why are you concerned?
Re: Warning: For All You Southerners/middlebeltans Condemning Nnamdi Kanu, Watch Thi by helinues: 2:41pm On Apr 29, 2021
Ojiofor:

Are you from SS and why are you concerned?

Anyways, as long as SS people are okay with them, that shouldn't be my headache..

They should keep it there and leave SW out of this.
Re: Warning: For All You Southerners/middlebeltans Condemning Nnamdi Kanu, Watch Thi by Ojiofor: 2:55pm On Apr 29, 2021
helinues:

Anyways, as long as SS people are okay with them, that shouldn't be my headache..

They should keep it there and leave SW out of this.

Now you are talking.
Re: Warning: For All You Southerners/middlebeltans Condemning Nnamdi Kanu, Watch Thi by Emergingnation(m): 9:36pm On Apr 29, 2021
helinues:
Who is even asking for your concern, Typical unity begger...

(1) (Reply)

Say No To Military Coup Detat In Nigeria / Breaking News: What Yorubas Don't Know. / A Nigerian Boy Caught Flying On CCTV Camera (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.