Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,200 members, 7,953,742 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:25 AM

[jokes] The Americans Vs Nigeria - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / [jokes] The Americans Vs Nigeria (966 Views)

Kenya Vs Nigeria Battle On Twitter / Ghen Ghen Jokes - The Certificate / Funny Jokes : THE FOOLISH SAMARITAN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

[jokes] The Americans Vs Nigeria by Ocube001(m): 11:06am On Apr 29, 2021
Three Americans and three Nigerians are traveling by a US train to a conference. At the station, the three Americans each buy tickets and watch as the three Nigerians buy only a single ticket. “How are three people going to travel on only one ticket?” asked an American. “Watch the ride my youth!” answers a Nigerian.
They all board the train. The Americans take their respective seats but all three Nigerians cram into a restroom and close the door behind them.
(Read more⬇️�⬇️)
https://undilutedng.com/jokes-the-americans-vs-nigerians-train-ticket/
Re: [jokes] The Americans Vs Nigeria by RingRoadMafia: 6:01pm On May 04, 2021
Amazinlord02:
Am totally heart broken please help:

please my dear beloved NL
I don't want to die in silence I have been trying to keep quit but can't anymore.couple with the level of impersonation going on his forum by one devil called Anthony okeke. With my former video I didn't mention my name.
please forgive me, if I can help myself I won't be begging have been looking for help on nairaland.my name ís ᑎᗯᗩᑎᏦᗯᝪ Celestine . ᖴᖇᝪᗰ ᑌᏀᗯᗴᗰᗴ ɪɴ ᴀᴡɢᴜ ʟɢᴀ ᴇɴᴜɢᴜ. Am 29 years of age. For the past 13 years now have been suffering from quadriplegia spinal chord injury. Am only able to be alive today by grace of God and also because my aging mother look after me but life is now too very hard for us, my mother is diabetic and her health is now worst.My hands is partially affected due to d spinal injure and I can no earn any money because of it. my family have suffered and spend so much on us and is only me and my mother that live in our house here in the village no one else here to help. am suffering from serious UTI infection because I can not get proper treatment and because am not able to get catetherised regularly. we find it hard to feed or buy drugs and healthcare treatments like surpositry, catethrers, suporssitory bowels stimulations,aldut pampers etc. Please am calling upon well meaning Nigerians to please have mercy and help us, please nothing is too small nd to NGO that can accept my condition please. Almighty God bless you, more details.

3 1 7 1 7 8 6 2 5 0
Nwankwo Celestine...D
First bank
For Whatsapp video call verification call thɪs number 0 8 1 1 6 5 9 1 6 6 4
The below picture is my unproperly treated bed sore.

Seun mynd44 lalasticlala mukina2 Justwise Oam4j

(1) (Reply)

Getting Married / Nafdac / Dear James

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.