Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,041 members, 7,953,146 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:25 AM

Makinde To Tinubu: APC Will Not Rule Nigeria Beyond 2023 - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Makinde To Tinubu: APC Will Not Rule Nigeria Beyond 2023 (25336 Views)

Seyi Makinde To Pay 13th-Month Salary, Still Using His Private Car / Makinde To Bello - I Am In Kogi To Screen PDP Candidates That Will Face You / Why The Northerners Will Continue To Rule Nigeria Beyond 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Makinde To Tinubu: APC Will Not Rule Nigeria Beyond 2023 by Solatium(m): 4:51pm On Apr 29, 2021
dre11:

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/makinde-to-tinubu-apcll-not-rule-nigeria-beyond-2023-2/

If na better person wan tackle Tinubu e for better another useless governor wet second term no sure for dey talk.
wait till 600days time when the people of Oyo would have served you your report card
Re: Makinde To Tinubu: APC Will Not Rule Nigeria Beyond 2023 by Kayharry(m): 5:03pm On Apr 29, 2021
Both Apc and PDP won't rule us. We don't want any of you old cargo's again .
Re: Makinde To Tinubu: APC Will Not Rule Nigeria Beyond 2023 by akins088(m): 5:10pm On Apr 29, 2021
There isn't right choice anywhere. We are made to choose between two wrongs.
Are both parties not fielding the same set of candidates cross-carpeting. only fools will believe PDP or APC
Re: Makinde To Tinubu: APC Will Not Rule Nigeria Beyond 2023 by smsinnigeria(m): 5:11pm On Apr 29, 2021
iammo:
cool

Audio Makinde whose second term isn't sure is responding to Jagaban who single handedly fought Abacha, Obasanjo, Jonathan, PDP for over 30 years and defeated them

How old is your Jagaban now. I'm seeing a very feeble fellow who is overdue for retirement from active politics but still pretend to be strong.
Re: Makinde To Tinubu: APC Will Not Rule Nigeria Beyond 2023 by Nobody: 5:21pm On Apr 29, 2021
iammo:
cool

Audio Makinde whose second term isn't sure is responding to Jagaban who single handedly fought Abacha, Obasanjo, Jonathan, PDP for over 30 years and defeated them

so are you saying Tinubu will overcome?? If that is what you are insinuating, what happen to those youths at the toll gate will happen to your household. You must be a stupid and insensitive Nigerian. People like you should be stoned to death
Re: Makinde To Tinubu: APC Will Not Rule Nigeria Beyond 2023 by Ugonna62: 5:23pm On Apr 29, 2021
PissfulProtester:
Any Nigerian that votes PDP into power again must be insane..
Ok,which party should Nigerians vote for? APC?
Re: Makinde To Tinubu: APC Will Not Rule Nigeria Beyond 2023 by Daguccizgreat(m): 5:33pm On Apr 29, 2021
iammo:
cool

Stop saying rubbish. Tinubu that disguised as a woman to run away from Nigeria fought Abacha ? Say something else man
Re: Makinde To Tinubu: APC Will Not Rule Nigeria Beyond 2023 by iammo(m): 5:34pm On Apr 29, 2021
Masterito:
Do you know you can get yourself in trouble with this comment? Silence is golden sometimes.

trouble with what is already in the public domain
Re: Makinde To Tinubu: APC Will Not Rule Nigeria Beyond 2023 by iammo(m): 5:38pm On Apr 29, 2021
Daguccizgreat:
Stop saying rubbish. Tinubu that disguised as a woman to run away from Nigeria fought Abacha ? Say something else man

Tinubu was detained at alagbon, refused bail after meeting strigent condition, was still charge to appeal court, before he was discharged and acquitted by Justice Ibrahim Kolapo Sulu Gambari CFR RTD the current Emir of Ilorin,. upon his release Abacha ploted his assasination and he left Nigeria to Benin republic dressed as a mallam

1 Like

Re: Makinde To Tinubu: APC Will Not Rule Nigeria Beyond 2023 by iammo(m): 5:44pm On Apr 29, 2021
smsinnigeria:

How old is your Jagaban now. I'm seeing a very feeble fellow who is overdue for retirement from active politics but still pretend to be strong.

68.. just the right age and maturity for Presidency accross the world

Vladimir putin 68

Angella Merkel 66

Dona;d Trump 74

Joe Biden 78

nana akufo-addo 77

1 Like

Re: Makinde To Tinubu: APC Will Not Rule Nigeria Beyond 2023 by iammo(m): 5:45pm On Apr 29, 2021
Masterito:
Ride on, until you are called for explanation.

i am always available for any explanation.. i have my reference point to all information so no big deal in any explanation about what is already published in several books

1 Like

Re: Makinde To Tinubu: APC Will Not Rule Nigeria Beyond 2023 by rimijoshua(m): 5:54pm On Apr 29, 2021
iammo:
cool

When will you have sense.
If abacus had his time then,he wld be in the grave by now.
Tinubu will never rule us.

1 Like

Re: Makinde To Tinubu: APC Will Not Rule Nigeria Beyond 2023 by iammo(m): 5:56pm On Apr 29, 2021
rimijoshua:

yes he wont rule you... he would Govern Nigeria and lead Nigerians to economic prosperity, the type enjoyed in Lagos

1 Like

Re: Makinde To Tinubu: APC Will Not Rule Nigeria Beyond 2023 by adelaja70(m): 5:59pm On Apr 29, 2021
iammo:

i am always available for any explanation.. i have my reference point to all information so no big deal in any explanation about what is already published in several books
YOU are intelligent... I need more of you in Nairaland. All your comments were based on facts. Keep it up man... And please ignore all the street urchins in Nairaland.
Re: Makinde To Tinubu: APC Will Not Rule Nigeria Beyond 2023 by Arizona5(m): 6:00pm On Apr 29, 2021
And any Nigerian that vote APC at the national level must be mad also....after all this issues facing the country infact those people must be bastard.
Re: Makinde To Tinubu: APC Will Not Rule Nigeria Beyond 2023 by iammo(m): 6:00pm On Apr 29, 2021
adelaja70:

YOU are intelligent... I need more of you in Nairaland. All your comments were based on facts. Keep it up man... And please ignore all the street urchins in Nairaland.

thanks

2 Likes

Re: Makinde To Tinubu: APC Will Not Rule Nigeria Beyond 2023 by smsinnigeria(m): 6:06pm On Apr 29, 2021
iammo:

68.. just the right age and maturity for Presidency accross the world

Vladimir putin 68

Angella Merkel 66

Dona;d Trump 74

Joe Biden 78

nana akufo-addo 77

According to late Yinka Oduamakin , Tinubu's first wife died at age of 74 , Also his sister's son celebrated 63years birthday. How come he is 68years . You guys should not impose another Buhari to Nigeria again in form of Tinubu. When we spoke against Buhari becoming Nigeria president people like you called us names but today time has vindicated us.
Re: Makinde To Tinubu: APC Will Not Rule Nigeria Beyond 2023 by iammo(m): 6:09pm On Apr 29, 2021
smsinnigeria:

According to late Yinka Oduamakin , Tinubu's first wife died at age of 74 , Also his sister's son celebrated 63years birthday. How come he is 68years . You guys should not impose another Buhari to Nigeria again in form of Tinubu. When we spoke against Buhari becoming Nigeria president people like you called us names but today time has vindicated us.

Yinka Odumakin is not the custodian of Nigerian birth records and birth certificate.... My Maternal Grandmother has a Son whose cousin is older than, and that meant nothing back then
Re: Makinde To Tinubu: APC Will Not Rule Nigeria Beyond 2023 by Ikinternational: 6:14pm On Apr 29, 2021
iammo:
cool

He even fought God sef. No be today
Re: Makinde To Tinubu: APC Will Not Rule Nigeria Beyond 2023 by iammo(m): 6:18pm On Apr 29, 2021
Ikinternational:

He even fought God sef. No be today

better dont commit blasphemy bringing your God to trivial political issue
Re: Makinde To Tinubu: APC Will Not Rule Nigeria Beyond 2023 by Ikinternational: 6:21pm On Apr 29, 2021
PissfulProtester:
Any Nigerian that votes PDP into power again must be insane..

If that clarifies as insane. What would be Buhari winning re-election? What would be the qualifying adjective for that one
Re: Makinde To Tinubu: APC Will Not Rule Nigeria Beyond 2023 by observanc1: 6:21pm On Apr 29, 2021
iammo:
cool

30 years ago, tinubu was was in US selling hard drugs and forging chicago University certificate
Re: Makinde To Tinubu: APC Will Not Rule Nigeria Beyond 2023 by iammo(m): 6:25pm On Apr 29, 2021
observanc1:
30 years ago, tinubu was was in US selling hard drugs and forging chicago University certificate

if you have internet , why dont you read his bio on wikipedia and stop embarrassing yourself online... 30 years ago he had worked at executive level at deliote , Anderson, Price water Cooper, Aramco's national oil, Exxon mobil, General Electric

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Babachir Lawal: CBN Governor Cardoso Has Patch-Patch CV / Senators And Reps Earn N6.78bn Annually / I Left PDP Because I Was Expelled - Akpabio Tells Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.