Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,291 members, 7,954,163 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:27 PM

Uighur Chinese Muslims Are Suffering - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uighur Chinese Muslims Are Suffering (1200 Views)

Masses Are Suffering While Criminals Walk Freely – Archbishop Ojumu / They Sold Fraudulent Muslim-Muslim Ticket To Us, Now Muslims Are Bombed - Yusuf / China's Uighur Muslims Forced To Eat And Drink As Ramadan Celebrations Banned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Uighur Chinese Muslims Are Suffering by Crayfish09: 5:42pm On Apr 30, 2021
superjab247:

Is it that you are used to lying and denial or aren't informed I've watched so many documentariea about the uigurs been placed in camps the Chinese term deradicalisation abd reeducation camps,so many uigurs who fled the country are been blackmailed to come back to China because the Chinese police has their relatives they are scared to go back,u can receive these documentaries yourself.

As for you supporting Chinese loans claiming that America owe China loans y should know that America and Africa aren't mates,America is a superpower and China can't go extreme in getting their loan back.as for Nigeria and other foolish countries that keep borrowing loans what befell Zambia is surely going to befall them.

The problem with you guys is that you don't think. I'm not asking for some cooked up documentation or stories from paid Uighur "survivors". If you can't observe the lies we heard about Saddam Hussein, at least you should have looked into your country. Just last year, someone called DJ Switch told the world that she watched 70 men die at Lekki Tollgate. Another person, a cripple, told the world that she lost her leg and her relatives in a car accident. It's easy to get lies from people. I have seen prominent imams disagree with this Uighur story and I have also interacted with some liberal Chinese men that strongly deny it. Show me evidence and not stories and survivor "accounts"

Secondly, you agree that it's okay for USA to borrow what they can't pay, you agree that Africans should keep borrowing from INF but they shouldn't do it because China is following a logical process? China doesn't beg anyone to take loans. It's our leaders that go to them and if the leaders musmanage those funds, China has every right to seize the said assets (as agreed). Don't tell me that you don't know how banks operate in your country. Fail to pay, lose your collateral. There's no free lunch in this world so blame your leaders and not China

(1) (2) (Reply)

Landlocked Biafra Will Do Better Than Nigeria - See Evidence / Abba Kyari: The Man That Pierces The Heart Of Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB / Ikonso,Gana,Shekau And Other Criminals That Died In Face Off With Military

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.