Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,302 members, 7,819,020 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

What Is The Best Way To Transfer Money From The UK �� To Nigeria? To - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What Is The Best Way To Transfer Money From The UK �� To Nigeria? To (1103 Views)

UK To Resume Visa Processing In Nigeria On July 28 / Should I Move To The UK Or Return To Nigeria? / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Best Way To Transfer Money From The UK �� To Nigeria? To by Generalkorex(m): 12:02pm On Apr 29, 2021
He has tried using worldremit but they have stopped sending money to Nigeria.

Please don't mention crypto or gift cards. The only options he has transfer.
Thanks.
Re: What Is The Best Way To Transfer Money From The UK �� To Nigeria? To by Generalkorex(m): 4:28pm On Apr 29, 2021
Up
Re: What Is The Best Way To Transfer Money From The UK �� To Nigeria? To by mayskit4luv(m): 6:13pm On Apr 29, 2021
He can use paypal... I can be of help, he send me the funds through paypal and I pay you in naira.

Btw, how much are we talking about?
Re: What Is The Best Way To Transfer Money From The UK �� To Nigeria? To by int0x80(m): 4:40am On Apr 30, 2021
mayskit4luv:
He can use paypal... I can be of help, he send me the funds through paypal and I pay you in naira.

Btw, how much are we talking about?
Scammer alert!

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Way To Transfer Money From The UK �� To Nigeria? To by seunny4lif(m): 4:59am On Apr 30, 2021
Small world
Worldremit still transfer oooh
I transferred money through them
Generalkorex:
He has tried using worldremit but they have stopped sending money to Nigeria.

Please don't mention crypto or gift cards. The only options he has transfer.
Thanks.
Re: What Is The Best Way To Transfer Money From The UK �� To Nigeria? To by mayskit4luv(m): 5:14am On Apr 30, 2021
int0x80:
Scammer alert!
Lol... You're a fool. Look out my posts so far and see if I am what you name me to be. Btw with your february 2020 moniker? You should just shut up, cos I'm an exchanger.

He can bring escrow, if he is scared of sending first.
Re: What Is The Best Way To Transfer Money From The UK �� To Nigeria? To by Generalkorex(m): 5:33am On Apr 30, 2021
seunny4lif:
Small world
Worldremit still transfer oooh
I transferred money through them
When did you transferred using world remit
Re: What Is The Best Way To Transfer Money From The UK �� To Nigeria? To by Juoflife1(f): 5:55am On Apr 30, 2021
I used worldremit 16th of last month. When did they stop?
Re: What Is The Best Way To Transfer Money From The UK �� To Nigeria? To by seunny4lif(m): 11:10am On Apr 30, 2021
Last month but not from UK sha
From Rep of Ireland straight to any bank in Nigeria
Generalkorex:

When did you transferred using world remit

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Way To Transfer Money From The UK �� To Nigeria? To by Generalkorex(m): 12:48pm On Apr 30, 2021
seunny4lif:
Last month but not from UK sha
From Rep of Ireland straight to any bank in Nigeria
I've been trying since the weekend but it's not going through. The response was they don't send to nigeria for now.
Re: What Is The Best Way To Transfer Money From The UK �� To Nigeria? To by seunny4lif(m): 4:45pm On Apr 30, 2021
Try smallworld
They will send dollar which can be pick up
Generalkorex:
I've been trying since the weekend but it's not going through. The response was they don't send to nigeria for now.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Way To Transfer Money From The UK �� To Nigeria? To by int0x80(m): 8:10pm On Apr 30, 2021
There is no direct remittance to Nigerian account now due to CBN policy. They only do pick up now and direct domiciliary account.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Way To Transfer Money From The UK �� To Nigeria? To by Generalkorex(m): 8:41pm On Apr 30, 2021
seunny4lif:
Try smallworld
They will send dollar which can be pick up
Thanks
Re: What Is The Best Way To Transfer Money From The UK �� To Nigeria? To by Generalkorex(m): 8:42pm On Apr 30, 2021
int0x80:
There is no direct remittance to Nigerian account now due to CBN policy. They only do pick up now and direct domiciliary account.
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Latvia Study & Student Visa Process / North American Airline / Where Can One Spend Xmas In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.