Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,035 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

Nigerian Soldier In Borno Speaks On War Against BH/ISWAP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Soldier In Borno Speaks On War Against BH/ISWAP (607 Views)

We Now Rely On War-torn Ukraine For Food - Peter Obi / Akpabio: Udom Emmanuel, Umo Eno On War Path - The Will / Operation Hadin Kai: Troops Neutralize BH/ISWAP Terrorists In Gajiram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Soldier In Borno Speaks On War Against BH/ISWAP by Nobody: 12:13pm On Apr 29, 2021
ISWAP are actually more powerful than most people think. A lot of people think they're just some terrorists created by Northern elites (not ruling out the plausibility in one of the factions), but there are actually about 2-3 factions of ISWAP. At least one of the factions has many things that shows foreign backing and their fighters are very sophisticated and experienced in this type of warfare. Western military bases in strategic countries is part of the scramble for Africa part 2 between the west and China. And the development from a few days ago shows that (I won't say much on that).

I will also say that some of the friendly fire with Nigerian forces aren't really sabotage from within. Nigerian military structure isn't sophisticated enough and I can assure you that some of them show hacked radio signals. Nigeria can't win that war and those boys are just being sent there to be slaughtered. Time to break the country because ISWAP is going to be in a city near you soon.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldier In Borno Speaks On War Against BH/ISWAP by helinues: 12:23pm On Apr 29, 2021
How many clowned monikers are you really operating? Both on NL and Twitter? undecided
Re: Nigerian Soldier In Borno Speaks On War Against BH/ISWAP by chatinent: 12:41pm On Apr 29, 2021
Eat dead bodies?

I'm eating okro please.
Re: Nigerian Soldier In Borno Speaks On War Against BH/ISWAP by CodeTemplar: 1:15pm On Apr 29, 2021
Why won't their radio signal be hacked when they recruit Islamic studies grad to sensitive and technical job roles.

(1) (Reply)

Herdsmen Kill Five In Taraba Community After Peace Meeting / My Name Is Aisha Somtochukwu Yesufu I Am Igbo, Any Threat To Igbo People Is Thre / FG Commissions Chibok School After 7 Yrs Of Bh’s Abduction Of 276 Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.