Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,118 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:38 AM

I Lost My Mtn Sim But Was Not Registered By Me - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Lost My Mtn Sim But Was Not Registered By Me (5585 Views)

Please Help!! I Can't Download With My Airtel Sim But I Can Browse With It / How Do I View Numbers Sharing My Mtn Data With Me? / How To Make Your Mtn Sim Eligible For Mtn N200 For 1gb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Lost My Mtn Sim But Was Not Registered By Me by tayeloveme4rel: 1:35pm On Apr 29, 2021
My nin was linked to it and used it for my bvn enrolment.the main problem it was'nt registered by me pls is there any hope of geting it back
Re: I Lost My Mtn Sim But Was Not Registered By Me by ccollins(m): 1:36pm On Apr 29, 2021
tayeloveme4rel:
My nin was linked to it and used it for my bvn enrolment.the main problem it was'nt registered by me pls is there any hope of geting it back
u will have to get a new sim card bro.that's sad
Re: I Lost My Mtn Sim But Was Not Registered By Me by tayeloveme4rel: 1:37pm On Apr 29, 2021
ccollins:
u will have to get a new sim card bro.that's sad

chai i don die pls sir no any other alternative
Re: I Lost My Mtn Sim But Was Not Registered By Me by beinstein(m): 2:54pm On Apr 29, 2021
I think one can do it if you have the SIM Pack with you.
There's a choice of 3rd party doing welcome back. But you'll have to provide information about the person or something.
Re: I Lost My Mtn Sim But Was Not Registered By Me by Bossman(m): 6:26pm On Apr 29, 2021
The NIN linking will FAIL once they do the verification anyway. They system will determine the info on NIN does not match the SIM. So eventually you would have needed to provide the correct info. Which you don't have since the SIM belongs to someone else. Bottom line, you can't retrieve the SIM. Get your own SIM and update your BVN.
tayeloveme4rel:
Re: I Lost My Mtn Sim But Was Not Registered By Me by kmaster007: 6:55pm On Apr 29, 2021
forget am bro. sim way you register self you never see am collect com talk of sum1 sim

(1) (Reply)

3GB Ram 32GB 13mp 8mp Smartphone For 35,000 On Jumia / How To Download Paid App From Playstore / How To Check Your BVN With Your Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.