Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

CNN Gives False High Numbers Of Covid 19 Cases - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / CNN Gives False High Numbers Of Covid 19 Cases (276 Views)

COVID-19: Lagos Releases Location And Numbers Of 26 Testing Centres / 12 New COVID-19 Cases Confirmed By NCDC, Total Now 151 / 80% Of Test Kits Sent By Jack Ma Gives False Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

CNN Gives False High Numbers Of Covid 19 Cases by Truthwords: 2:38pm On Apr 29, 2021
There is no difference between CNN and Nigerian media when it comes to lies, we all know that The numbers you see on screen about covid are false.

Here is a cnn executive admitting on camera that they increase Covid numbers to boost fear in the public. Fear is used by mainstream media to push people into making wrong decisions such as taking the poisonous vaccines.

Here it from the Horses mouth :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tgc5ibJW7tY

I had to call the video chicken recipe just to dodge YouTube fact checkers. Watch before it is deleted

Here is also the twitter link, incase YouTube deletes the video : https://twitter.com/isabellarileyus/status/1382497783286882311

1 Like

Re: CNN Gives False High Numbers Of Covid 19 Cases by Righteousness2(m): 3:08pm On Apr 29, 2021
I have known about CNN mediocrity and Devilishness for a long time now but around November last year, I was given a clear revelation about what they do.

In the Revelation I saw a Certain European Big Name Footballer who is presently retired . He was invited as a guest on a live program in their studio. In Course of the Program, the ex-footballer was giving some facts about Covid and the need for the world to embrace GOD.

What I saw next was their boss! He was angry that the Ex -Footballer was exposing things. He went into the control room and switched off the switch so as to cut the live show.

I have not watched CNN, Aljazera and their likes for over 5months now.
If you wanna keep your sanity avoid CNN and their likes.

Their ratings right now is as low as low..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CNN Gives False High Numbers Of Covid 19 Cases by Amaechi2023(m): 3:15pm On Apr 29, 2021
hian!!
this covid19 is performing below par in European and American countries..
most of my naija people were estimating that the casualty should have reached billions, thereby reducing the whites population and give us more Visa slot to do odd jobs abroad..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Collapse After Meal / 5 Ways To Improve Your Life / They Are Now Administering Moderna Vaccines Secretly In The Niger Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.