Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,105 members, 7,818,302 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:13 PM

How Do Soldiers Feel When This Happens!!. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Do Soldiers Feel When This Happens!!. (1901 Views)

Reverend father sleep with blackaxe man wife then this happens - GRAPHIC CONTENT / What Happens To Girls Who Yahoo Boys Take Their Panties? / Do Soldiers Lose Their Humanity During Training? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do Soldiers Feel When This Happens!!. by WeJCKs(m): 3:12pm On Apr 29, 2021
How do new soldiers feel when they kill someone for the first time.

I don't mean killing innocent civilians, I mean killing insurgents, bandits or terrorists.

Do they feel guilty or get cold inside of them or they just go about it knowing that it is something that will happen continuously in the future?.
Re: How Do Soldiers Feel When This Happens!!. by folabayo(f): 3:23pm On Apr 29, 2021
That kind of feelings you get when eating the forbidden fruit for the first time.

Actually..., i don't think they feel any guilt, since they are killing the bad guys.
Besides most of those soldiers usually get high b4 going for battle.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do Soldiers Feel When This Happens!!. by hurryup123(m): 3:29pm On Apr 29, 2021
same way you feel when you kill a snake that tried to attack you.

2 Likes

Re: How Do Soldiers Feel When This Happens!!. by Enoch07: 3:43pm On Apr 29, 2021
folabayo:
That kind of feelings you get when eating the forbidden fruit for the first time.

na wa for you.
Re: How Do Soldiers Feel When This Happens!!. by ThePrincipal: 3:52pm On Apr 29, 2021
They are trained for that and they have even seen about 15% of their colleagues die during training, so, no emotions, in fact they are happy...

That kin feeling when you killed "what" should have killed you...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do Soldiers Feel When This Happens!!. by folabayo(f): 3:54pm On Apr 29, 2021
Enoch07:

na wa for you.
Lol
Re: How Do Soldiers Feel When This Happens!!. by Jeon(f): 3:58pm On Apr 29, 2021
folabayo:

hmmmm

Re: How Do Soldiers Feel When This Happens!!. by folabayo(f): 4:00pm On Apr 29, 2021
Jeon:

hmmmm

What...?
Re: How Do Soldiers Feel When This Happens!!. by SKhanmi: 4:40pm On Apr 29, 2021
Most humans can be turned into killer zombies with the necessary training. In fact, modern weapons have made it easier & detached. Just point, kill & forget.

It's another case entirely when you have to strangulate,garrot,skin or butcher someone. One of the reasons why the terrorists have an upper edge over the NA. That requires another level of inhuman mind mastery. Only a few humans have the strenght of mind with/without training to do that without eventually succumbing to their subconscious condemning them to eventual madness.

But still it takes a toll. Humans weren't made to kill other humans. Search for the after effects of war on american war veterans, there are studies on these topics if you can find them.

2 Likes

Re: How Do Soldiers Feel When This Happens!!. by Superpower(m): 4:54pm On Apr 29, 2021
It affects them negatively.That's why some of them suffer from PTSD.

1 Like

Re: How Do Soldiers Feel When This Happens!!. by McStoic(m): 7:16pm On Apr 29, 2021
All I know that every human being is capable of great wickedness. Such that you will begin to ask yourself afterwards, did I really do that? Imagine the scenario where you have to revenge the killing of your mum, kid as in loved ones. You could even double up on the original acts committed by your antagonists.
Re: How Do Soldiers Feel When This Happens!!. by Joshkeith(m): 11:07pm On Apr 29, 2021
folabayo:

Actually..., i don't think they feel any guilt, since they are killing the bad guys.
Besides most of those soldiers usually get high b4 going for battle.

Lmao.. ��. Pls what’s the feeling like after eating the forbidden fruit for the first time
Re: How Do Soldiers Feel When This Happens!!. by BigDawsNet: 9:21am On Apr 30, 2021
WeJCKs:

I don't mean killing innocent civilians, I mean killing insurgents, bandits or terrorists.

Do they feel guilty or get cold inside of them or they just go about it knowing that it is something that will happen continuously in the future?.

They will always remember their first kill

And sometimes feels down for short period of time
But they eventually get over it

They don't kill people
They kill the enemies
Re: How Do Soldiers Feel When This Happens!!. by dederocs(m): 10:23am On Apr 30, 2021
They should feel good, even the bible said evil will be destroyed, am sure all religious books teach that. They are fighting a noble cause.
Re: How Do Soldiers Feel When This Happens!!. by folabayo(f): 10:37am On Apr 30, 2021
Joshkeith:

Lmao.. ��. Pls what’s the feeling like after eating the forbidden fruit for the first time
Only Adam can answer cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Do Soldiers Feel When This Happens!!. by Dagger111(m): 11:04am On Apr 30, 2021
WeJCKs:

No, we don't feel guilty. The orientation will be passed to you during trainings that prophets of God also killed to maintain their regions peace. Hence, you can kill too bt only d criminals and nt innocent souls.

But killing for the 1st time, there is this trauma that follow for a week or more. U won't get it right slping for the first time. Then after, you get adapt to it gradually till you become a pro.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Man Damages Mclaren Supercar Worth £225,000 By Stamping On It (photos) / How Mother Of Popular Ondo Yahoo Ritu@list Who Was Be@ten To De@th After Ritual / See inside nose bone. Vikings vs Eiye Delta PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.