Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,731 members, 7,955,783 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:56 PM

Wike Imposes Night Curfew In All Rivers LGA From 10.00 p.m. To 6.00 a.m. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Imposes Night Curfew In All Rivers LGA From 10.00 p.m. To 6.00 a.m. (16751 Views)

Wike Imposes Curfew On All Rivers' Land Boarders From 8pm - 6am / Electoral Officer Rejects Results Of Rivers’ LGA Won By Buhari / INEC Cancels, Reschedules Elections In Rivers LGA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Imposes Night Curfew In All Rivers LGA From 10.00 p.m. To 6.00 a.m. by Nobody: 5:57pm On Apr 29, 2021
This man is quite smart and proactive plus he gives 0 fvcks about public opinion.....I admire him for that.
Re: Wike Imposes Night Curfew In All Rivers LGA From 10.00 p.m. To 6.00 a.m. by Winnerforever: 5:58pm On Apr 29, 2021
Wike the Coward hiding in army barracks grin.
Re: Wike Imposes Night Curfew In All Rivers LGA From 10.00 p.m. To 6.00 a.m. by Newton85: 5:59pm On Apr 29, 2021
AdaugoChisom:
Who will enforce the curfew? Same uniform men wanted by UGM. grin You're exposing uniform men to further attack.
Okay, but when these UGM animals get wasted as they deserve in Rivers, just don't turn around to cry as usual like toy-deprived spoilt brats to CNN, BBC, AU, EU, Netanyahu, Tlump, ICC about some nonsensical "Igbo massacre." But in the meantime, keep chest-beating.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Imposes Night Curfew In All Rivers LGA From 10.00 p.m. To 6.00 a.m. by Winnerforever: 5:59pm On Apr 29, 2021
TheLionofLasigi:
This man is quite smart and proactive plus he gives 0 fvcks about public opinion.....I admire him for that.

If you think he gives a fvck about you , you must be dumber than I thought, lol.
Re: Wike Imposes Night Curfew In All Rivers LGA From 10.00 p.m. To 6.00 a.m. by mouthofThegod: 6:01pm On Apr 29, 2021
iammo:

dont you know what curfew means?

No movement,

If ESN aka Unknown GunMen move during curfew then they would get shot at without excuse

the hunter may become the meat... any of the two could be the victim.
Either ESN or Nig. Security agencies
Re: Wike Imposes Night Curfew In All Rivers LGA From 10.00 p.m. To 6.00 a.m. by iammo(m): 6:01pm On Apr 29, 2021
mouthofThegod:
the hunter may become the meat... any of the two could be the victim.
Either ESN or Nig. Security agencies

lets see who looses guard first... lets see if ESN can trek from one check point to the other when there is no movement order

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Imposes Night Curfew In All Rivers LGA From 10.00 p.m. To 6.00 a.m. by shoboy9: 6:03pm On Apr 29, 2021
megacity:
I saw these curfews in my dreams a few yrs ago but did understand then

I saw soldiers everywhere on the streets of Port Harcourt. People were always rushing to beat the curfew and it was rough for those failed to beat it

God has indeed put so much in man but they perish for lack of knowledge

It may be more than that. Please pray more.
Re: Wike Imposes Night Curfew In All Rivers LGA From 10.00 p.m. To 6.00 a.m. by sageb: 6:05pm On Apr 29, 2021
tutudesz:
Wike is one of the best governor's that take security of his state serioiously, Uzodinma is just looking like a fool undecided waiting for FG to secure his state
mr project is working whereas mr Supreme Court is wailing.
Re: Wike Imposes Night Curfew In All Rivers LGA From 10.00 p.m. To 6.00 a.m. by alcaptainero: 6:06pm On Apr 29, 2021
Our governor has spoken and so shall it be. Anyone that has ears lets him hear and follow the government order. Gunplay is not strange to we Rivers youths and therefore let every ethnic and regional militia know their boundary. Do not disturb the development going on in Rivers state or else.....

4 Likes

Re: Wike Imposes Night Curfew In All Rivers LGA From 10.00 p.m. To 6.00 a.m. by zicoraads: 6:06pm On Apr 29, 2021
AsomughaChuks05:
You would think that he is imposing these curfews to protect Rivers people, but Wike is scared for his own life since Kanu placed a bounty on his head and it is reported that he now sleeps in the Army Barracks as precaution.
You lot are delusional.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Imposes Night Curfew In All Rivers LGA From 10.00 p.m. To 6.00 a.m. by patrickmuf(m): 6:08pm On Apr 29, 2021
tutudesz:
which barracks Una go dey talk like goat
grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Imposes Night Curfew In All Rivers LGA From 10.00 p.m. To 6.00 a.m. by mouthofThegod: 6:08pm On Apr 29, 2021
iammo:

lets see who looses guard first... lets see if ESN can trek from one check point to the other when there is no movement order
chill..this is no time for noise.
The security personnel that have been killed so far didn't hear any noise before getting killed.
No be by ranting.
Re: Wike Imposes Night Curfew In All Rivers LGA From 10.00 p.m. To 6.00 a.m. by iammo(m): 6:10pm On Apr 29, 2021
mouthofThegod:
chill..this is no time for noise.
The security personnel that have been killed so far didn't hear any noise before getting killed.
No be by ranting.

atleast no curfew then so they could run like cowards into their waiting seinna space bus... now lets watch them trek and disguise while trying the coward ambush method..

i trust wike to pack them enemas and lock them up in bunkers

1 Like

Re: Wike Imposes Night Curfew In All Rivers LGA From 10.00 p.m. To 6.00 a.m. by Nobody: 6:12pm On Apr 29, 2021
Winnerforever:

If you think he gives a fvck about you , you must be dumber than I thought, lol.

Are you lacking in reasoning and comprehension or just pretending to be daft?

3 Likes

Re: Wike Imposes Night Curfew In All Rivers LGA From 10.00 p.m. To 6.00 a.m. by tutudesz: 6:12pm On Apr 29, 2021
grin abeg Supreme ice cream
sageb:

mr project is working whereas mr Supreme Court is wailing.
Re: Wike Imposes Night Curfew In All Rivers LGA From 10.00 p.m. To 6.00 a.m. by Mutemenot(m): 6:16pm On Apr 29, 2021
lordm:
Those of you that supporting the killers of security force, remember that when all the security men are dead, you will not sleep as well

As if we have been sleeping grin
Re: Wike Imposes Night Curfew In All Rivers LGA From 10.00 p.m. To 6.00 a.m. by Alejobs: 6:18pm On Apr 29, 2021
Who needs powerbank for laptop in Port Harcout, Rivers State, over ten hours guaranteed and twenty hours possible. Increase your productivity and work when you like. Don't get mistaken for a Yahoo boy because of your generator noise
Re: Wike Imposes Night Curfew In All Rivers LGA From 10.00 p.m. To 6.00 a.m. by RuddyFusion(m): 6:19pm On Apr 29, 2021
megacity:
I saw these curfews in my dreams a few yrs ago but did understand then

I saw soldiers everywhere on the streets of Port Harcourt. People were always rushing to beat the curfew and it was rough for those failed to beat it

God has indeed put so much in man but they perish for lack of knowledge
what else did you see?
Re: Wike Imposes Night Curfew In All Rivers LGA From 10.00 p.m. To 6.00 a.m. by chukwuibuipob: 6:21pm On Apr 29, 2021
tutudesz:
which barracks Una go dey talk like goat
wot do u expect from those fl@theadPIGS
Re: Wike Imposes Night Curfew In All Rivers LGA From 10.00 p.m. To 6.00 a.m. by Psalmistproject: 6:25pm On Apr 29, 2021
This is going to be the end of Wike. Imagine if APC capitalizes on this.
Re: Wike Imposes Night Curfew In All Rivers LGA From 10.00 p.m. To 6.00 a.m. by Kingspin(m): 6:28pm On Apr 29, 2021
Buhari has fail to take any action
Re: Wike Imposes Night Curfew In All Rivers LGA From 10.00 p.m. To 6.00 a.m. by mouthofThegod: 6:37pm On Apr 29, 2021
iammo:

atleast no curfew then so they could run like cowards into their waiting seinna space bus... now lets watch them trek and disguise while trying the coward ambush method..

i trust wike to pack them enemas and lock them up in bunkers
na so u talk am before dem carry arms...u were chestbeating when they were killed armless,now they resorted to arms Nig.military don dey weep upandan.When they kill more,u will still shift goalpost go another situation.
No be by noise...if they want a perfect execution,no be by ranting.
They know how to go about it.If they could face bullets when they had no arms,they are more confident and fearless now with arms.So stop beating your empty chest and mourn the dead honourably.
Re: Wike Imposes Night Curfew In All Rivers LGA From 10.00 p.m. To 6.00 a.m. by dbonks(m): 6:38pm On Apr 29, 2021
AsomughaChuks05:
You would think that he is imposing these curfews to protect Rivers people, but Wike is scared for his own life since Kanu placed a bounty on his head and it is reported that he now sleeps in the Army Barracks as precaution.

This one na beer parlour news...stop over rating this Your ESN and UGM forces they will all get killed... flee from trouble my brother..they are killing our brothers and sisters working with army and military vand you are hailing them.

3 Likes

Re: Wike Imposes Night Curfew In All Rivers LGA From 10.00 p.m. To 6.00 a.m. by tutudesz: 6:39pm On Apr 29, 2021
chukwuibuipob:
wot do u expect from those fl@theadPIGS
Just imagine his comment undecided
Re: Wike Imposes Night Curfew In All Rivers LGA From 10.00 p.m. To 6.00 a.m. by Frankiss44(m): 6:39pm On Apr 29, 2021
topboss1:
WIKE IS A DROWNING MAN.

AFRAID FOR HIS OWN SAFETY AND PURNISHIN THE WHOLE RIVERS STATE.

EACH CURFEW TAKES AWAY THE NORMALITY OF LIFE AND LIVELIHOOD FROM THE PEOPLE OF RIVERS STATE.

LOL.. Wike is one governor that will move around rivers state without security and nothing will have to him..

1 Like

Re: Wike Imposes Night Curfew In All Rivers LGA From 10.00 p.m. To 6.00 a.m. by Frankiss44(m): 6:41pm On Apr 29, 2021
AsomughaChuks05:

The way ona believe this Nnamdi Kanu eh, sleep in Barack indeed.. Yeye dey smell

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Don Ubani Blasts Ikpeazu Over Alleged Succession Plot / Dino Melaye: "I Will Obey The Bible Before Obeying The Laws Of Nigeria" (Video) / EFCC Revives 13 Ex-Governors’ N772 Billion Fraud Cases

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.