Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,546 members, 7,816,326 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:35 AM

President Buhari Lauds Segun Ogunsanya’s Appointment As CEO Airtel Africa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Lauds Segun Ogunsanya’s Appointment As CEO Airtel Africa (483 Views)

Durojaiye Ogunsanya: Purported Tinubu Classmate Doesn't Exist —David Hundeyin / Durojaiye Ogunsanya: Tinubu Was My Classmate At Chicago University | We Mocked H / Buhari Lauds Jonathan For Helping To Restore Peace In Mali (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Buhari Lauds Segun Ogunsanya’s Appointment As CEO Airtel Africa by rodeo0070(m): 4:09pm On Apr 29, 2021
The elevation of the Managing Director/ Chief Executive Officer of Airtel Networks Limited, Mr Segun Ogunsanya, to MD/CEO of Airtel Africa Plc, has received plaudits from President Muhammadu Buhari, who says the flag of Nigeria has been hoisted proudly across the African skyline once again.

Congratulating Ogunsanya, the President says the appointment has once again proven that Nigeria has a surfeit of quality professionals, who can hold their own in any part of the continent, and even beyond.

President Buhari is sure that, with the cognate experience of the new MD/CEO for Africa, which spans consulting, banking, fast moving consumer goods, and telecommunications, he would acquit himself creditably in his new role, and repeat the strides that made him position Airtel Nigeria as the second largest telecommunications company by revenue, serving over 50 million customers.

He urges younger Nigerians to draw inspiration from Ogunsanya, saying with focus, dint of hard work, and resourcefulness, they would reach the peak of whatever careers they have chosen for themselves.

The new Chief Executive Officer, an electronics engineer and chartered accountant, joins the board of Airtel Africa Plc from October 1, 2021.

“The reward for hard work is more work,” says President Buhari, as he wishes Ogunsanya greater successes ahead.

SOURCE: https://brandspurng.com/2021/04/29/president-buhari-lauds-segun-ogunsanyas-appointment-as-ceo-airtel-africa/
Re: President Buhari Lauds Segun Ogunsanya’s Appointment As CEO Airtel Africa by Nobody: 4:14pm On Apr 29, 2021
No matter what ...not for me but I believe africa needs southern Nigeria as a country

If Igbos and yoruba can work together in politics Nigeria would beat south africa in 20 years

Look at every sector in Nigeria that is globally standard ...it's igbo , yoruba and south south

I believe in southern Nigeria with 3 regions each semi independent free to leave at any time

The potential makes me cry sometimes

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Lauds Segun Ogunsanya’s Appointment As CEO Airtel Africa by Sunnybay7: 4:16pm On Apr 29, 2021
Buhari would have appointed a renowned fulani terrorist.
Re: President Buhari Lauds Segun Ogunsanya’s Appointment As CEO Airtel Africa by Philipponzaghi: 4:16pm On Apr 29, 2021
Okay Buhari.

Congrats to Segun Ogunsanya.
Re: President Buhari Lauds Segun Ogunsanya’s Appointment As CEO Airtel Africa by Nobody: 5:16pm On Apr 29, 2021
Igbochief001:
No matter what ...not for me but I believe africa needs southern Nigeria as a country

If Igbos and yoruba can work together in politics Nigeria would beat south africa in 20 years

Look at every sector in Nigeria that is globally standard ...it's igbo , yoruba and south south

I believe in southern Nigeria with 3 regions each semi independent free to leave at any time

The potential makes me cry sometimes

true though but it is better for everyone to stay on his own

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Lauds Segun Ogunsanya’s Appointment As CEO Airtel Africa by SpecialAdviser(m): 8:54pm On Apr 29, 2021
Useless man. So you still appreciate competence??
Re: President Buhari Lauds Segun Ogunsanya’s Appointment As CEO Airtel Africa by Nobody: 10:07pm On Apr 29, 2021
Igbochief001:
[s]No matter what ...not for me but I believe africa needs southern Nigeria as a country

The potential makes me cry sometimes [/s]

If your family have problem with any Hausa-Fulani, go and settle with them and stop your Jargons and pipe dream.

I rather move with the man from Northern Nigeria than any Southern Nonsense.

Afterall, the bulk of business in north tilts between east and north...

Your logic is useless and anyone can excel in all facets of life..

Re: President Buhari Lauds Segun Ogunsanya’s Appointment As CEO Airtel Africa by Nobody: 10:09pm On Apr 29, 2021
SpecialAdviser:
Useless man. So you still appreciate competence??

Is he responsible for bad Governance in Enugu state or was he responsible for Ekweremmadu staying in senate for 20 years without Nothing to show for it..

These are the real Useless men and not buhari...

You can't have uselessness littered in Enugu state and be calling another man useless.
Re: President Buhari Lauds Segun Ogunsanya’s Appointment As CEO Airtel Africa by Nobody: 10:10pm On Apr 29, 2021
Airtel and bad network are like 5 and 6
Re: President Buhari Lauds Segun Ogunsanya’s Appointment As CEO Airtel Africa by Nobody: 10:39pm On Apr 29, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Is he responsible for bad Governance in Enugu state or was he responsible for Ekweremmadu staying in senate for 20 years without Nothing to show for it..

These are the real Useless men and not buhari...

You can't have uselessness littered in Enugu state and be calling another man useless.

Fuuuurrrrkkkkkk the president,vice president,governors,deputy governors,senators,ministers and their supporters!!!!!!!!!
Re: President Buhari Lauds Segun Ogunsanya’s Appointment As CEO Airtel Africa by PHAYOL81: 12:31am On Apr 30, 2021
Another Omoluabi doing us proud. Ride on, Mr Sanya, the sky is your start of heights.
May God continue to bless the Yoruba land
May God continue to bless all Yoruba indigenes
God bless all South Western States of Nigeria
God bless Nigeria
Re: President Buhari Lauds Segun Ogunsanya’s Appointment As CEO Airtel Africa by em19em9: 1:04pm On Apr 30, 2021
ok

(1) (Reply)

Open Letter To Gov. Nyesom Wike: The Need For Reflection And Action / Update: Southern Governors Meeting / Where Is MC TAGWAYE?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.