Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,772 members, 7,855,277 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 05:39 PM

EFCC Arrests Five Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Abuja - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Arrests Five Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Abuja (33359 Views)

RRS Arrests Five "Awawa Boys" (Photos) / EFCC Arrests Five Fake Satellite TV Operators (Photos) / EFCC Arrests Five Suspected Internet Fraudsters, Recovers N31m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Arrests Five Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Abuja by KingDash: 6:39pm On Apr 29, 2021
ZIINI:
Bad guy Dem go soon catch you too grin grin
you low-key jealous am.
Re: EFCC Arrests Five Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Abuja by Nobody: 6:41pm On Apr 29, 2021
KingDash:
you low-key jealous am.
I dey joke nii.. I no pray make dem catch my enemy self.person wey go there gallantly no dey balance come back again...
Re: EFCC Arrests Five Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Abuja by Jamersirwin1971: 6:42pm On Apr 29, 2021
Honduras01:

tongue Don't worry, u won't be arrested.

All this arrested na bobo.. efcc arresteed some guys in my area, they carried cards like this . It was posted here on nairaland , Instablog and other blogs . Those guys are our living their lives like nothing happened . One of them had his two cars sized back then . He has bought another car , enjoying his life . So when I see this , for me na Sakamanje
Re: EFCC Arrests Five Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Abuja by damiloladuke: 6:42pm On Apr 29, 2021
Wow
Re: EFCC Arrests Five Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Abuja by KingDash: 6:45pm On Apr 29, 2021
ZIINI:

I dey joke nii.. I no pray make dem catch my enemy self.person wey go there gallantly no dey balance come back again...
no be lie brother..
Re: EFCC Arrests Five Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Abuja by Anakazo22: 6:46pm On Apr 29, 2021
Nemere2020:

https://twitter.com/officialEFCC/status/1387767035363463169?s=19
Rubbish,yet they can't arrest one Fulani herdsmen that are perpetuating evil everywhere..
Misplace priorities
Re: EFCC Arrests Five Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Abuja by Nobody: 6:56pm On Apr 29, 2021
Grace001:
These ones will become more terror in yahoo when they are done serving their jail term.

But the thing is even some people who work in office still do this yahoo codedly but cover up with office work.

grin grin
Re: EFCC Arrests Five Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Abuja by pobosky20(m): 7:05pm On Apr 29, 2021
Well done EFCC. The next step now is to make sure they are tried and convicted. Let our Judiciary too wake up. They are part of the problems of this country.
God no go shame our country.
Re: EFCC Arrests Five Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Abuja by Machinegun91(m): 7:41pm On Apr 29, 2021
I don't hv single pity on those evil people called yahoo boys.
I rather pity bokoharam
Re: EFCC Arrests Five Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Abuja by AllenSpencer: 7:43pm On Apr 29, 2021
Fulani herdsmen
Re: EFCC Arrests Five Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Abuja by Herbephe1(m): 7:50pm On Apr 29, 2021
Jamersirwin1971:

All this arrested na bobo.. efcc arresteed some guys in my area, they carried cards like this . It was posted here on nairaland , Instablog and other blogs . Those guys are our living their lives like nothing happened . One of them had his two cars sized back then . He has bought another car , enjoying his life . So when I see this , for me na Sakamanje

Can you introduce me to those neighbors of yours , I need to preach to them, most especially in this Ramadan
Re: EFCC Arrests Five Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Abuja by Akharmony: 7:59pm On Apr 29, 2021
keep arresting without good job oppotunity.Till boys go begin turn bandits.
Re: EFCC Arrests Five Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Abuja by Nobody: 8:12pm On Apr 29, 2021
Seun, can you please stop moving this type of news to the FP? We can’t deny how influential Nairaland is to individuals, corporate organizations, and Government agencies (local and foreign). There are people lurking (not necessarily a bad thing) but such news is detrimental to us as ‘Nigerians’. Having two internet fraud related news in quick succession on the FP is not a good look.

Having said that, let them face the law if found guilty.
Re: EFCC Arrests Five Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Abuja by Honduras01: 8:14pm On Apr 29, 2021
Jamersirwin1971:

grin sakamaje!
Re: EFCC Arrests Five Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Abuja by LeonMacJames(m): 8:38pm On Apr 29, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
My niggggggggeeeeeeeeessssss
soon
Re: EFCC Arrests Five Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Abuja by vickydevoka(m): 8:40pm On Apr 29, 2021
DonBenny77:
Some of these faces be like aboki abeg
So all igbo guys are fair n chubby or have big tummy
Re: EFCC Arrests Five Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Abuja by ofiko123(m): 9:20pm On Apr 29, 2021
Fraud is bad in all his ramifications... not good for any body at all...
Re: EFCC Arrests Five Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Abuja by zudozz: 11:28pm On Apr 29, 2021
That one wey carry dreadlocks na d identity!
Re: EFCC Arrests Five Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Abuja by Nobody: 9:15am On Apr 30, 2021
Hongkog:
Gone were the days i used to have resentment for internet fraud (Yahoo Yahoo)
Now i just dey support any hustle wey go give you money so long as you no kee pesin.
Do everything it take to escape poverty in Nigeria, cos Nigeria is not programmed to help you succeed.

P.S: I don't support Yahoo
same mentality here. It takes two to tango. One to scam the other to agree to be scammed.
Do anything wey give you money please.
Re: EFCC Arrests Five Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Abuja by stanley000: 10:28am On Apr 30, 2021
You know when you start asking questions thesse broke fools on nairaland will tag you a fraudster but my ques Is this; if the efcc is this effective against young energetic boiz why can't they pick up all the old sitting ducks eating up the Nigeria future?
Re: EFCC Arrests Five Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Abuja by stanley000: 10:36am On Apr 30, 2021
isthatso:

The only book EFCC know is torture and settlement. Have you ever heard of anyone EFCC convicted for anything? It is all arrest, torture, forced statement, settlement, release. Ironically the man that used to head EFCC Lagos which I am told is very notorious is now the OGA of EFCC.
that's their method and its been so since it was established. My cousin joined efcc and within 1year built mansions everywhere. His death was even worse gun men just drove by and killed him. I didn't shed a single tears because i knew he had stepped on the wrong toes. I didn't even attend his burial. Once you start speaking the truth they label you a fraudster but the efcc is even worse than the sars that everyone was crying against.
Re: EFCC Arrests Five Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Abuja by darigho: 1:42am On May 01, 2021
Futurecryypto:
I dontnwhy youths involve themselves in scam.when there a thousand and one ways to make money online. I will be sharing one with you for free. Just register and start earning.
If you are looking for a way to earn money online.i know a site that pays you for mining litecoin a.it is 100% legit.my friend got paid 8k after two weeks of his registration.all you need is to be consistent and patient.regiatration is FREE.All you have to do is roll every hour to mine.i have explained more how you earn in my profile.click the link and start earning today.

Please aside ur friend, have u also been paid, or ur not up to two weeks yet ??
Re: EFCC Arrests Five Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Abuja by Futurecryypto(m): 10:47am On May 01, 2021
darigho:

Please aside ur friend, have u also been paid, or ur not up to two weeks yet ??
Mine is just a week and I am sure I'm in two weeks time I will get my own payment
Re: EFCC Arrests Five Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Abuja by darigho: 12:25am On May 03, 2021
Futurecryypto:

Mine is just a week and I am sure I'm in two weeks time I will get my own payment

Ok please do well to update when it's up to two weeks, I've been consistently doing the task too, just to see.
Re: EFCC Arrests Five Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Abuja by darigho: 12:35am On May 03, 2021
[quote author=Futurecryypto post=101281765]
Mine is just a week and I am sure I'm in two weeks time I will get my own payment[/quote

How much litecoin do u need to accumulate before u can withdraw ??

Hoping to hear from u by this weekend concerning ur progress
Re: EFCC Arrests Five Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Abuja by darigho: 12:27pm On May 17, 2021
Futurecryypto:

How far, u never still cash out ??

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Imo To Conduct Mass Burial For Victims Of Illegal Refinery Explosion / Soldiers Who Assaulted A Crippled Man In Onitsha Face Court Martial / Lagos Police Parade 237 Clubgoers Arrested For Violating COVID-19 Protocols

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.