Stats: 3,153,033 members, 7,818,047 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

"Just Because You Are Vaccinated It Does Not Mean You Are In The Clear." - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / "Just Because You Are Vaccinated It Does Not Mean You Are In The Clear." (214 Views)

Now That COVID-19 Vaccination Has Begun In Nigeria, Would You Get Vaccinated? / Russia Approves COVID-19 Vaccine. Putin's Daughter Vaccinated / Can Watery Eyes Mean Cancer? (2) (3) (4)

"Just Because You Are Vaccinated It Does Not Mean You Are In The Clear." by bn365: 5:01pm On Apr 29, 2021
Fully vaccinated Democrat Alma Hernandez from Arizona's House of Representatives announced she has tested positive for Covid-19. She then used that announcement as an opportunity to tell everyone to get vaccinated and to also continue practicing standard Covid protocol.

In her tweet where she shared her official statement, she also said, "Just because you are vaccinated it does not mean you are in the clear."

So. Tell me again what good that vaccine did? Lol.

Re: "Just Because You Are Vaccinated It Does Not Mean You Are In The Clear." by FarahAideed: 5:03pm On Apr 29, 2021
When your read the small lines of the vaccines , it's clearly stated that the vaccines don't prevent you from getting COVID but hey most people are too dull to know this
Re: "Just Because You Are Vaccinated It Does Not Mean You Are In The Clear." by bn365: 5:06pm On Apr 29, 2021
FarahAideed:
When your read the small lines of the vaccines , it's clearly stated that the vaccines don't prevent you from getting COVID but hey most people are too dull to know this

Most were told they need to get the vaccine in order not to get covid.
They are even trying to force every one to get a vaccine passport
Re: "Just Because You Are Vaccinated It Does Not Mean You Are In The Clear." by DDDEnterprises: 5:27pm On Apr 29, 2021
Medical experts in the house. Abeg, is it ideal or possible that a person will still contact a disease he has been vaccinated against; using an effective vaccine
Re: "Just Because You Are Vaccinated It Does Not Mean You Are In The Clear." by Kondomatic(m): 5:42pm On Apr 29, 2021
FarahAideed:
Please educate me

What exactly does the vaccine do?
Re: "Just Because You Are Vaccinated It Does Not Mean You Are In The Clear." by FarahAideed: 5:43pm On Apr 29, 2021
Kondomatic:
Please educate me

What exactly does the vaccine do?

It only minimizes the severity of your symptoms
Re: "Just Because You Are Vaccinated It Does Not Mean You Are In The Clear." by Kondomatic(m): 5:44pm On Apr 29, 2021
FarahAideed:

OH, I see.

Re: "Just Because You Are Vaccinated It Does Not Mean You Are In The Clear." by bn365: 10:24pm On Apr 29, 2021
FarahAideed:

That is what you hope the mRNA vaccine does. If you ask a drug maker like Moderna, they will tell you a different thing altogether. They will win in court.
The masses are misinformed for a reason.
Go to Moderna website: https://www.modernatx.com/
They are injecting you with a transporter...aka messenger RNA

What Happens When You Do Plank Exercises And Sit Ups Everyday / Whats Wrong With Me. I Can't Perceive For Days / Amazing Facial Reconstruction Surgery On A Child