Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,967 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:09 AM

How Much Is Okrika (used Clothes) Bale In Cotonou? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / How Much Is Okrika (used Clothes) Bale In Cotonou? (3974 Views)

How Much Is Okrika Bale / Why We Prefer Okrika Underwears - Nigerian Women / Crazy Inscriptions On Okrika (Second-Hand) Clothes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Much Is Okrika (used Clothes) Bale In Cotonou? by howsof: 5:18pm On Apr 29, 2021
If you are starting out as a trader and now you want to begin dealing on Ok wears or Okrika materials (as Nigerians widely know it), then knowing how much or the likely cost needed as capital to go into the business is the right thing to do.

In Cotonou, these clothes, bags, or even shoes are sold in a given quantity. It may be by weight or in Bales. For those buying it in bulk, the price may be discounted by the seller. The reduction in price depends on the amount of materials you are pricing. In the Okrika market, you an get smaller bales for as low as 25k. The amount and quantity will appreciably differ when you wat to buy a full bale.

To get the current prices of Second-hand clothing materials at the Cotonou market, please refer to Okrika clothes: Price of Second-hand Bale wears in Nigeria

Re: How Much Is Okrika (used Clothes) Bale In Cotonou? by em19em9: 1:58pm On Apr 30, 2021
I will come back to comment
Re: How Much Is Okrika (used Clothes) Bale In Cotonou? by Gatess: 4:52am On Jan 08, 2023
I base in Cotonou too and I can supply you any quality of Ok bale to any part of Nigeria. Reach out using this Whatsapp number +2349130797074. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Cool, Stylish Nigerian Girls On Youtube! / / What Colour Of Suit/Dress Would You Choose For Your Wedding?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.