Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,183 members, 7,818,590 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

Brand New--tribute To Dagrin By Tipsy - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Brand New--tribute To Dagrin By Tipsy (609 Views)

If Dagrin No Go, Olamide No Go Come – Whats Your Take On This? / Mi's Tribute To Dagrin (end Of Time) / (tribute To Dagrin)drop Ur Favourite Line From Dagrin's Songs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Brand New--tribute To Dagrin By Tipsy by medacapp: 3:08pm On Apr 23, 2011
Tipsy(@tipsyenupo) comes out with this great Tribute for one of her mentors The Late Dagrin, Watch nd Listen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NxLDC6rP2Yg

Re: Brand New--tribute To Dagrin By Tipsy by MeGaStReEt: 4:16pm On Apr 23, 2011
rub-ish

If I were Da Grin's brother, I will sue her useless Ass$ for that stupidy she called tribute. tribute ko, rebuke ni
Re: Brand New--tribute To Dagrin By Tipsy by tosinaded(m): 4:42pm On Apr 23, 2011
good song. . i like it! the video is nice also

(1) (Reply)

Win 2 Tickets To The Superstar Concert In Lagos (wizkid Album Release Concert) / Mary J. Blige And Nicki Minaj’s ‘feel Inside’ Duet Is Bogus / Studio And Artiste Promo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.