Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,447 members, 7,819,652 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:56 PM

Salary Of A Staff In An Audit Firm - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Salary Of A Staff In An Audit Firm (24887 Views)

Salary Of A Staff In An Audit Firm In Asaba / Monthly Salary Of A Federal Road Safety (FRSC) Officer? / The Salary Of A Social Media Manager. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Salary Of A Staff In An Audit Firm by GentlePEACE: 5:56pm On Sep 17, 2021
famouscargo4u:
j

Yes but because they get to audit blue Chip companies, they get access to "big" men. My ex works with Delloite and I know she earns around 120-150k

Is she an Auditor? or an admin staff
Re: Salary Of A Staff In An Audit Firm by GentlePEACE: 12:12pm On Sep 20, 2021
Entry level is now 230k, they just reviewed their salary structure. I have a friend who just moved from my firm to PWC.

2 Likes

Re: Salary Of A Staff In An Audit Firm by IcedMusk1995(m): 7:39pm On Apr 06, 2022
gendebs:
Audit firms monthly take home is poor.

started with a big firm in 2014 with monthly pay of N60,000 before moving to the industry with bigger. I felt underutilized working in the industry, few challenges, no motivation etc.
I went back to another firm where I was paid N40,000 and felt satisfied cos the experience outweigh what the industry is paying.
resigned last year to start up my firm and I can say the experience is worth it.

It's the Big 4's and few Firms like Pedabo that pays her staff well. Pedabo pays as much as N160,000 for graduate trainee making the firm the highest paying in Nigeria even pays more than d Big 4s
Inaccurate. I work in a big 4 firm. The current entry level salary is about 200k. In less than 1 year it would go up to 290-310 depending on performance metrics. In less than 2 years you could be earning well over 350k.. so what are you saying?

1 Like

Re: Salary Of A Staff In An Audit Firm by Johnchrix(m): 8:16pm On Apr 06, 2022
SeaTrade:
If e like make e go to their piggybank account,120k a month which is I think 1.44m naira a year is nonsense,especially in lagos .
How do they even cloth themselves and pay rents?
Can't be true,If it is then these girls are bleeped!
Damn!

They have side hustles, with clitocurrency .
Re: Salary Of A Staff In An Audit Firm by Fremaxx: 5:34pm On Jun 04, 2023
Which big 4 pay this huge?
IcedMusk1995:

Inaccurate. I work in a big 4 firm. The current entry level salary is about 200k. In less than 1 year it would go up to 290-310 depending on performance metrics. In less than 2 years you could be earning well over 350k.. so what are you saying?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mistake On His WAEC Certificate Poses A Challenge To Him In The Labour Market / How I Doubled My Salary Two Years In A Row, And Will Be Tripling It This Year! / 2020 Recruitment: NAF Warns Applicants Against Fraudsters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.