Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,402 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

EFCC Arrests 33 Suspected Yahoo Boys In Abeokuta (photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Arrests 33 Suspected Yahoo Boys In Abeokuta (photo) (30685 Views)

EFCC Arrests 33 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Owerri (photos) / EFCC Nab 33 Suspected Yahoo Boys In Owerri (Photo) / EFCC Arrests 15 Yahoo Boys In Lagos; Charms, Cars, SIM Cards, Coffins Recovered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Arrests 33 Suspected Yahoo Boys In Abeokuta (photo) by neyohh: 6:24pm On Apr 29, 2021
Hmm the thing wey dey scare me be say after all the old politicians die, na yahoo boy's go take over.

This country ain't going nowhere , take your families out and run.

5 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests 33 Suspected Yahoo Boys In Abeokuta (photo) by Almaigaa: 6:30pm On Apr 29, 2021
Kestolove:
nope just bandit and boko haram...every region with his own problem, only in south east u can find all d problem of Nigeria, from bandit to kidnapping, terrorism, ritualist, arm robbers, drug traffickers, just name Nigeria problem dey all in south east

grin grin angry grin

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 33 Suspected Yahoo Boys In Abeokuta (photo) by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 6:32pm On Apr 29, 2021
APHONJAS!
Re: EFCC Arrests 33 Suspected Yahoo Boys In Abeokuta (photo) by tit(f): 6:37pm On Apr 29, 2021
EFCC is terrorizing hard working yoots.
They won't go and face Terrorist herdsmen who are disturbing the polity.
Re: EFCC Arrests 33 Suspected Yahoo Boys In Abeokuta (photo) by lagusboyyy(m): 6:37pm On Apr 29, 2021
Tony142:

oga shut up, the reason while lazy youth do yahoo is not because of unemployment but greediness

a yahoo boy that make 10 million naira monthly will never accept a government job of 50k per month

so do not think unemployment is the cause, there are many legit way to make steady money but most of them want to buy Benz over night probably to intimidate others #nonsense
I'm not even in support of crimes.

I just want better society for all.
Re: EFCC Arrests 33 Suspected Yahoo Boys In Abeokuta (photo) by Daprinxy(m): 6:37pm On Apr 29, 2021
lalasticlala:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/04/33-suspected-internet-fraudsters-arrested-in-abeokuta-―-efcc/
I don't support fraud in any way buh we southners mumu too much...take it or leave it,the sudden arrest of guys from the south in the name of fraudulent activities,is an indication to stop another revolution that's about to come very soon(because people that're willing to revolt are mostly these guys doing fraud,that Nigerian politicians have frustrated their lives)...simple question,how many have they arrested in the north?......upon all the killings and massacres from herdsmen and insecurities caused by this nincompoops,they never tackle that,instead they're trying to deviate attention from the main issues(insecurities,unemployment,economy and the main corruption,via the political elites)..if government is doing well,do you think people will have time for all this fraud of a thing?you never tackle the essential and the main issue that led to people doing fraud,instead,you're picking them up and between Nigerian politicians and these guys,who're the main fraudsters?....you deprived them every necessary thing government suppose to use to help their citizens and you still have the temerity,the alarcrity to be arresting them....buh as usual,my southern brothers and sisters,have refused to open their eyes to see the big picture,this Fulani's portrays buh is just a matter of time,everybody's eyes will soon clear...you can bookmark this post for future reverences....I wish you guys can wear your thinking caps and just think for once.....finally,nothing justifies crime buh we shouldn't throw away our own because we wanna sound morally and politically correct when the evil and demonic ones up north are protecting their terrorist brothers and their killer brothers,all in the name of"we are Fulani and we own Nigeria"...a word is always enough for the wise....gracias!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests 33 Suspected Yahoo Boys In Abeokuta (photo) by lagusboyyy(m): 6:38pm On Apr 29, 2021
edoairways:

It can not eradicated . Infact it is not done anywhere in the world however it can be reduced
Thats true bro.

Thats why i used "significantly".
Re: EFCC Arrests 33 Suspected Yahoo Boys In Abeokuta (photo) by Abolarin91(m): 6:39pm On Apr 29, 2021
33?
I counted 42 cool

Dem no fit catch dem finish, some are just graduating today!

Meanwhile, if you need to secure your home from hoodlums and pilferer, Bolbaz home tech got you covered for; electric fence-wire, barb wire, panel mesh, chainlink,...kindly check my signature for more details, pictures and thread for previous work.
Thanks kiss
Re: EFCC Arrests 33 Suspected Yahoo Boys In Abeokuta (photo) by Walkee: 6:41pm On Apr 29, 2021
Re: EFCC Arrests 33 Suspected Yahoo Boys In Abeokuta (photo) by damiloladuke: 6:42pm On Apr 29, 2021
Wow
Re: EFCC Arrests 33 Suspected Yahoo Boys In Abeokuta (photo) by Anakazo22: 6:49pm On Apr 29, 2021
lalasticlala:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/04/33-suspected-internet-fraudsters-arrested-in-abeokuta-―-efcc/
Arresting Yahoo boys but can't arrest Fulani herdsmen that are killing and causing all kinds of atrocities in the country, they should focus their energy on the insecurities more than this rubbish they are showing us.
Re: EFCC Arrests 33 Suspected Yahoo Boys In Abeokuta (photo) by naijadrivablog: 6:49pm On Apr 29, 2021
So, dem come use drone take them foto
Re: EFCC Arrests 33 Suspected Yahoo Boys In Abeokuta (photo) by grandpoh(m): 6:52pm On Apr 29, 2021
See my guy victor there
Dude is just a Bitcoin trader/vendor no scam whatsoever
The thieves don carry all him stuffs
Re: EFCC Arrests 33 Suspected Yahoo Boys In Abeokuta (photo) by jaxxy(m): 6:54pm On Apr 29, 2021
Jostoman:
Is there no Yahoo boys in Kano or kastina too? Am just asking oo

No just bandits and almajiris. Notherners no go skol to do yahoo. South, East and west are the champions and MVPs.
Re: EFCC Arrests 33 Suspected Yahoo Boys In Abeokuta (photo) by AfonjaConehead: 7:02pm On Apr 29, 2021
E coneheads inibun grin grin

Hard working coneheaded structures grin
Re: EFCC Arrests 33 Suspected Yahoo Boys In Abeokuta (photo) by Kaiser20: 7:04pm On Apr 29, 2021
The money they earn from fraud goes to Ashawos and payment of hotel bills naa circle.
Re: EFCC Arrests 33 Suspected Yahoo Boys In Abeokuta (photo) by EndBuhariNow(m): 7:12pm On Apr 29, 2021
When are they going after boko harm sponsors
Re: EFCC Arrests 33 Suspected Yahoo Boys In Abeokuta (photo) by Franking: 7:36pm On Apr 29, 2021
While politicians continue to ride us rough shod. Go after the politicians jare.
Re: EFCC Arrests 33 Suspected Yahoo Boys In Abeokuta (photo) by Akharmony: 8:00pm On Apr 29, 2021
Boys don suffer Oo..
Re: EFCC Arrests 33 Suspected Yahoo Boys In Abeokuta (photo) by toloohthegreat: 8:20pm On Apr 29, 2021
lalasticlala:

Laughs hysteriously.

Hahaha...!
I really feel for guys in this country. The pressure is sufficiently suffocating. My warm heartfelts though...*
Re: EFCC Arrests 33 Suspected Yahoo Boys In Abeokuta (photo) by seyz91(m): 8:52pm On Apr 29, 2021
fucking right

can't be said any better

efcc matter be like farmee wey dey cut off bad fruit from tree branches not knowing the soil from which the plant root get its nutrients from has been depleted of its nourishment
lagusboyyy:
If unemployment and poverty is not eradicated significantly in our society.

More yahoo boys will still be arrested by the EFCC.

The first instinct of man is survival.
Re: EFCC Arrests 33 Suspected Yahoo Boys In Abeokuta (photo) by seyz91(m): 8:55pm On Apr 29, 2021
oloshos and other naija girls no go look side of guys wey dey manage

i keep saying it, besides guys wanting a better life most times they do unspeakable things because of girls in our society cuz somehow naija girls have really set the Bar So high

guys dey try every means to meet up the standard naija girls set for them if not no attention

well for guys wey mumu sha cuz someone like me send and no dey do anything cuz of girl at all
shadowlee:
Na wa oooo make guys self de manage

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 33 Suspected Yahoo Boys In Abeokuta (photo) by seyz91(m): 8:56pm On Apr 29, 2021
abio

na wetin efcc and other government officials no understand be that

RisenJoe:
these are d signs of a failed state which leads to high unemployment rate which leads to high crime rate

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 33 Suspected Yahoo Boys In Abeokuta (photo) by mywells: 9:51pm On Apr 29, 2021
Can't they live a low profile life for crying out loud,they don't Have any code of conduct, some would fry and lock their hair in gray or some nonsense colour meaning what, and these idiot call effcc don't know where to direct their arrest. Going after internet fraudsters leaving politicians who have milk this country dry EFCC are bunch of shit feasting on garbage shame and woe betise them.
Re: EFCC Arrests 33 Suspected Yahoo Boys In Abeokuta (photo) by Coronavirus1: 10:01pm On Apr 29, 2021
lalasticlala:

EFCC DON'T HAVE ANOTHER JOB POLITICIAN'S WHO ARE THE HIGHEST CRIMINALS ARE NOT ARRESTED
Re: EFCC Arrests 33 Suspected Yahoo Boys In Abeokuta (photo) by Nobody: 10:10pm On Apr 29, 2021
Dailymice:
I can spot Slawormiir

Guy, be careful o

grin

The real Nigarrr is invisible.
Re: EFCC Arrests 33 Suspected Yahoo Boys In Abeokuta (photo) by Tundex911: 10:40pm On Apr 29, 2021
For my life...

I haven't heard say EFCC arrest suspected yahoo boiz for north., na bandit or boko dem be and shey EFCC gat the mind go arrest them!??

Smh
Re: EFCC Arrests 33 Suspected Yahoo Boys In Abeokuta (photo) by Nobody: 11:05pm On Apr 29, 2021
lalasticlala:

They should come to Benin, we got them so many. The truth the upcoming yahoo boys they usually catch the big shot are guarded with soldiers.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 33 Suspected Yahoo Boys In Abeokuta (photo) by Nobody: 11:10pm On Apr 29, 2021
seyz91:
oloshos and other naija girls no go look side of guys wey dey manage

i keep saying it, besides guys wanting a better life most times they do unspeakable things because of girls in our society cuz somehow naija girls have really set the Bar So high

guys dey try every means to meet up the standard naija girls set for them if not no attention

well for guys wey mumu sha cuz someone like me send and no dey do anything cuz of girl at all

We give girls too much attention in Nigeria, the reason they are raising the bar high. In other countries, boys toasting girls and girls wooing guys is almost 50/50. When the demand for certain commodities increases the price tends to go up.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Thief Begs For His Life After Being Beaten By Angry Residents In Bayelsa. PICS / I’m In Lagos To Steal To Celebrate Christmas— Suspect (pictured) / Adewura Latifat Bello Missing In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.