Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,979 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

FG Survival Fund - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / FG Survival Fund (2486 Views)

Federal Government Survival Fund Congratulation Message / Fg Survival Fund: I Just Got Mine Now. Pics Attached / FG Survival Fund: I Missed Their Call (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FG Survival Fund by DominionGreat: 5:59pm On Apr 29, 2021
Any update on the federal GOVERNMENT survival fund? hearing some news from certain corners.....
Re: FG Survival Fund by richfriendsng: 8:29pm On Apr 29, 2021
DominionGreat:
Any update on the federal GOVERNMENT survival fund? hearing some news from certain corners.....
Whats the news?
Re: FG Survival Fund by illicit(m): 6:30am On Apr 30, 2021
Nothing yet
Re: FG Survival Fund by talk2hb1(m): 7:30am On Apr 30, 2021
What survival fund, please?
Re: FG Survival Fund by DominionGreat: 11:11am On Apr 30, 2021
richfriendsng:

Whats the news?

ANYWAY I GOT ALERT OF 5OK YESTERDAY SHA FROM FGN SURVIVAL FUND
Re: FG Survival Fund by Mayor21(m): 12:34pm On Apr 30, 2021
DominionGreat:

Which bank?
Re: FG Survival Fund by em19em9: 2:25pm On Apr 30, 2021
Let me mind my own business
Re: FG Survival Fund by Henry22(m): 2:54pm On Apr 30, 2021
DominionGreat:

Please which bank?, Cos am yet to receive it
Re: FG Survival Fund by DominionGreat: 10:21am On May 02, 2021
Mayor21:

Which bank?

Zenith
Re: FG Survival Fund by Henry22(m): 5:15pm On May 02, 2021
I don't know what's wrong with fidelity....

1 Like

Re: FG Survival Fund by FatherCHRISTMAS: 6:31pm On May 02, 2021
They started paying on 29th of April
Re: FG Survival Fund by richfriendsng: 8:52am On May 03, 2021
DominionGreat:

Please be serious, how true is this?
Re: FG Survival Fund by DominionGreat: 2:38pm On May 03, 2021
richfriendsng:

Please be serious, how true is this?
I am serious...not joking with it .I got 50k alert.. FGN survival fund

1 Like

Re: FG Survival Fund by Folsbal(f): 4:57pm On May 03, 2021
UBA what happened nah
Re: FG Survival Fund by omgtzsammie(m): 8:49am On May 04, 2021
how far nah dis survival fund no go reach my end.. nobody in my group have been paid, its well
Re: FG Survival Fund by johnmartus(m): 9:07am On May 04, 2021
I just checked your posts and comments here. I'm really surprised that you could still be asking Buhari for survival fund after all the lies and insults against
the president, you dedicate most of your precious time by criticizing the president even despite his good policies on you people. I noticed something about you wailers majority of you criticizing Buhari are benefiting massively from the government .
DominionGreat:

I am serious...not joking with it .I got 50k alert.. FGN survival fund
DominionGreat:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Survival Fund by 360degreess(m): 10:20am On May 04, 2021
johnmartus:
I just checked your posts and comments here. I'm really surprised that you could still be asking Buhari for survival fund after all the lies and insults against
the president, you dedicate most of your precious time by criticizing the president even despite his good policies on you people. I noticed something about you wailers majority of you criticizing Buhari are benefiting massively from the government .
.. Thank you for exposing him.They are ungrateful and unreasonable human beings.. That's Why all their evil plans against Buhari has been failing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Survival Fund by Perfectman91: 12:03pm On May 04, 2021
Will there be ongoing payments today? Myself and others in my group are yet to receive

1 Like

Re: FG Survival Fund by DominionGreat: 6:04pm On May 04, 2021
johnmartus:

I had wanted to ignore you but my conscience won't let me..I need to at least school you a bit before you further expose your zombie attitude elsewhere..

So you think 50k is money? And getting 50k from this government is benefiting? Your poverty is on another level...we will talk more on that on a different date..

Buhari is a disease that has eaten deep into Nigeria and guess what?? It will take years to recover from his nepotism, high level of corruption, insecurities (if we ever come out of this one) and his Fulanization agenda etc..

But you know what?? We won't stop speaking the truth and hurting the feelings of such followers like you who rather to reason with common sense chose to not even use it at all .

It's a pity bro.. I feel you for you..

1 Like

Re: FG Survival Fund by DominionGreat: 6:06pm On May 04, 2021
360degreess:
.. Thank you for exposing him.They are ungrateful and unreasonable human beings.. That's Why all their evil plans against Buhari has been failing.

Zombie after licking Buhari's old stinky ass you are now licking another of his followers ass??

Start thinking for yourself instead of letting others do it for you..

1 Like

Re: FG Survival Fund by DominionGreat: 10:52am On Jun 10, 2021
Howfar my people? Those of us who got survival fund for last month. Did any get this month cos I am yet to see any alert

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy For Portacabin Fabrication Techinican Lagos Nigeria / How To Get SMS Job Alerts On Your Mobile Phone / TSL Logistics Limited Management Trainee Programme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.