Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,661 members, 7,816,697 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

Forex Trade With 50 Thousand Naira/100 Us Dollar - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Forex Trade With 50 Thousand Naira/100 Us Dollar (464 Views)

Two Weeks Basic Forex Trade / Learn Forex Trade / I Have Ten Thousand Naira And I Need An Android Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Forex Trade With 50 Thousand Naira/100 Us Dollar by Emmatheo(m): 7:30pm On Apr 29, 2021
I'm thinking of going into forex trade or bitcoin, i have being making research and equiry about it,i've ordered for laptop although i also want to learn some skill with it,Please can i start the trade with 50 thousand naira which is equivalence to 100 dollar.PLEASE ADVISE A BROTHER IN NEED.
Re: Forex Trade With 50 Thousand Naira/100 Us Dollar by ozome15(m): 7:59pm On Apr 29, 2021
IF YOU ARE READER TO LOSS THE MONEY THEN GO AHEAD.
Re: Forex Trade With 50 Thousand Naira/100 Us Dollar by SultanYoung: 8:01pm On Apr 29, 2021
Emmatheo:
I'm thinking of going into forex trade or bitcoin, i have being making research and equiry about it,i've ordered for laptop although i also want to learn some skill with it,Please can i start the trade with 50 thousand naira which is equivalence to 100 dollar.PLEASE ADVISE A BROTHER IN NEED.

You cant make a substantial amount with a $100 account because your trading lot size will be very small 0.02 because of fear of the unknown which will be if you have a wonderful trade you will gain something around $7 to $10 but I advise you to find a honest trader that you will partner with on a percentage basis after a year of investment you should be able to have $700 by then you might be able to have save $300 which you can add to your $700 and open an account with $1000 that you can make reasonable amount of money no follow those instagram post go lose your hard earned money.

If you want 100% deposit you can register on FBS using ma link below.

https://fbs.com/cabinet/registration/trader/?ppk=Perfectbitcoinvestor&account=stand&lang=en

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade With 50 Thousand Naira/100 Us Dollar by Pierocash(m): 8:29pm On Apr 29, 2021
Don't waste your money on forex. Trade crypto,your profit is guaranteed . That 50k is good to trade crypto. Forget forex,it is more like gamble.

Most people who teach forex don't trade forex ,forget the hype
Re: Forex Trade With 50 Thousand Naira/100 Us Dollar by Masturbator2020: 8:54pm On Apr 29, 2021
SultanYoung:

You cant make a substantial amount with a $100 account because your trading lot size will be very small 0.02 because of fear of the unknown which will be if you have a wonderful trade you will gain something around $7 to $10 but I advise you to find a honest trader that you will partner with on a percentage basis after a year of investment you should be able to have $700 by then you might be able to have save $300 which you can add to your $700 and open an account with $1000 that you can make reasonable amount of money no follow those instagram post go lose your hard earned money.

If you want 100% deposit you can register on FBS using ma link below.

https://fbs.com/cabinet/registration/trader/?ppk=Perfectbitcoinvestor&account=stand&lang=en
See hustler.You didn't trade with stop loss,professionals don't do that..One bad trade will wipe off ur whole profit
Re: Forex Trade With 50 Thousand Naira/100 Us Dollar by SultanYoung: 9:07pm On Apr 29, 2021
Masturbator2020:
See hustler.You didn't trade with stop loss,professionals don't do that..One bad trade will wipe off ur whole profit
hahaha brother as you can see it they all hit TP if ST was used the account could have been blown, I only used SL when am not sure of a Trade even after my Technical Analysis.

Check my lot size 10

Like I said earlier bigger accounts will make 80%of the money in the market ,it’s a perito principle

Trade wisely, and don’t let your emotions influence your decisions. Don’t trade when you’re prone to bad judgement.

Understand the risks of online trading. Never trade using borrowed money or money you can’t afford to lose.

Set a limit for your losses, and stick to it. Put aside some of your winnings to avoid losing all your money.

Use free demo account, and trade with unlimited virtual funds. It’s the easiest way to learn how to Trade .

Re: Forex Trade With 50 Thousand Naira/100 Us Dollar by Emmatheo(m): 4:37am On Apr 30, 2021
SultanYoung:
hahaha brother as you can see it they all hit TP if ST was used the account could have been blown, I only used SL when am not sure of a Trade even after my Technical Analysis.

Check my lot size 10

Like I said earlier bigger accounts will make 80%of the money in the market ,it’s a perito principle

Trade wisely, and don’t let your emotions influence your decisions. Don’t trade when you’re prone to bad judgement.

Understand the risks of online trading. Never trade using borrowed money or money you can’t afford to lose.

Set a limit for your losses, and stick to it. Put aside some of your winnings to avoid losing all your money.

Use free demo account, and trade with unlimited virtual funds. It’s the easiest way to learn how to Trade .

thanks so much,can i have your whatsapp number please.
Re: Forex Trade With 50 Thousand Naira/100 Us Dollar by SultanYoung: 7:43am On Apr 30, 2021
Emmatheo:
thanks so much,can i have your whatsapp number please.
am not on WhatsApp for now but you can check me out of Facebook at Sultan Usman Adam and you can call me if you want too

(1) (Reply)

Ps 2 For Sale / Two iPhone 11 64GB UK Used Black / Sold!!Clean Samsung S6 32gb 3 Gb Ram#28k Best Best

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.