Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,274 members, 7,818,933 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:30 AM

See What Google Is Now Suggesting - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / See What Google Is Now Suggesting (3575 Views)

Google Is Currently Tracking 270 State-sponsored Hackers / UNIPORT Student Goes Missing Moments After Suggesting Suicide (photos) / Please Help! Google Is Draining My Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What Google Is Now Suggesting by PoliteActivist: 3:51am On May 01, 2021
Soleye24:

E shock me pass you, the third search is how to be a yahoo boy, the last one con be how to be a successful yahoo boy meaning some yahoo boys are not successful grin grin grin

Re: See What Google Is Now Suggesting by Soleye24(m): 8:00pm On May 01, 2021
PoliteActivist:

God luck bro but always watch your back for the red cloth guysgrin grin grin
Re: See What Google Is Now Suggesting by Moscodee1990(m): 9:00pm On May 01, 2021
Very true

1 Like

Re: See What Google Is Now Suggesting by Polarpresident: 10:00am On May 02, 2021
PoliteActivist:

No he ain't. See my searches

You are getting that results because you input your search location as us. Nigeria Google will not give you "zoom.us"
Re: See What Google Is Now Suggesting by PoliteActivist: 10:24am On May 02, 2021
Polarpresident:

You are getting that results because you input your search location as us. Nigeria Google will not give you "zoom.us"

You miss the point. They are saying it's because that's what most people searched for.. Look around you and think. How many people you know would search how to be a Yahoo boy??
Re: See What Google Is Now Suggesting by Polarpresident: 10:44am On May 02, 2021
PoliteActivist:

You miss the point. They are saying it's because that's what most people searched for.. Look around you and think. How many people you know would search how to be a Yahoo boy??

They are right. These are results from Nigeria , Ghana and Afghanistan

Re: See What Google Is Now Suggesting by PoliteActivist: 11:05am On May 02, 2021
Polarpresident:

They are right. These are results from Nigeria , Ghana and Afghanistan

You still miss the point. THE QUESTION IS WHY??
THINK! Would most Nigerians you know be searching how to be a yahoo boy??
Re: See What Google Is Now Suggesting by Polarpresident: 11:41am On May 02, 2021
PoliteActivist:

You still miss the point. THE QUESTION IS WHY??
THINK! Would most Nigerians you know be searching how to be a yahoo boy??

If you see them ask them. Last reply from me
Re: See What Google Is Now Suggesting by PoliteActivist: 11:55am On May 02, 2021
Polarpresident:

If you see them ask them. Last reply from me

So you see, we really don't know why. It would seem someone at Google wants it highlighted that Nigeria is all about yahoo yahoo!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Couple Having Sex In Their Car Were Interrupted By Robbers Who Chased Them Out / Meet The Man Who Sells Vulture As Suya (photo) / Little Boy Pictured Smoking Heavily, Sparks Outrage (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.