Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,075 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

Have You Seen When A Tree Is Cut And It Starts Shedding Blood Like Humans? I Saw - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Have You Seen When A Tree Is Cut And It Starts Shedding Blood Like Humans? I Saw (841 Views)

World's Loneliest Man Dies After Avoiding Contact From Humans For 30 Years(pix) / Fallen 100-Year-Old Tree In Oyo Rises Again, Pulls Crowd (Pictures) / Who Knows Any Igbo Name That Starts With Letter P? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Seen When A Tree Is Cut And It Starts Shedding Blood Like Humans? I Saw by MedaRophe(f): 10:01pm On Apr 29, 2021
An unbelievable thing happened today. A tree was cut down and it bled like humans. I mean, it shed blood. Instead of making the normal sawdust, the tree was shedding blood like human beings. Have seen that kind of tree?

I mean I saw a tree dripping blood from the body when it was cut down. The man who cut it wanted to make sure he wasn’t in a trance, he cut other parts, When it did that, the tree shed blood the more.

Have you seen this kind of tree in your area? What is it called?

WATCH IT HERE...

https://9jainformed.com/2021/04/29/is-this-a-tree-or-human-being-this-tree-was-cut-down-and-this-unbelievable-thing-happened/
Re: Have You Seen When A Tree Is Cut And It Starts Shedding Blood Like Humans? I Saw by XXXXTENTACION: 10:21pm On Apr 29, 2021
Lies everywhere!!! cool
Re: Have You Seen When A Tree Is Cut And It Starts Shedding Blood Like Humans? I Saw by viyon02: 11:00pm On Apr 29, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
Lies everywhere!!! cool
It is true sir, omode o mogun o npe lefo: it has strong medicinal value, when the right things is being added, it will return a woman mentral flow. (that is, it cure untimely menopause)

2 Likes

Re: Have You Seen When A Tree Is Cut And It Starts Shedding Blood Like Humans? I Saw by XXXXTENTACION: 6:52am On Apr 30, 2021
viyon02:
It is true sir, omode o mogun o npe lefo: it has strong medicinal value, when the right things is being added, it will return a woman mentral flow. (that is, it cure untimely menopause)
godamit men a tree has no blood vessels or oxygen how then does it have blood
Re: Have You Seen When A Tree Is Cut And It Starts Shedding Blood Like Humans? I Saw by Nobody: 8:16am On Apr 30, 2021
viyon02:

It isn't blood.

It is red sap.

A number of trees are that way- although they are very few. They bleed or, better still, release red sap when you cut them.

If you want to know the truth, then take that sap to a lab and try to find out if it is actually blood.

You might get laughed at in the end. smiley

1 Like

Re: Have You Seen When A Tree Is Cut And It Starts Shedding Blood Like Humans? I Saw by Nobody: 8:22am On Apr 30, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
godamit men a tree has no blood vessels or oxygen how then does it have blood

It's actually red sap. Don't mind them.

Some trees bleed red sap when you cut them. There are very few of such trees though.

I am sure that there are a number of such information Nigeria but a lot of folks haven't factored in that possibility well enough.

https://www.google.com/url?q=https://www.gardenguides.com/13429173-what-kind-of-tree-has-red-sap.html&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwjigLuHtqXwAhUa_7sIHdfQBWUQFjALegQICRAB&usg=AOvVaw2VRdDP3_taCwrxP1ZmPN-Q
Re: Have You Seen When A Tree Is Cut And It Starts Shedding Blood Like Humans? I Saw by Nobody: 8:25am On Apr 30, 2021
MedaRophe:
An unbelievable thing happened today. A tree was cut down and it bled like humans. I mean, it shed blood. Instead of making the normal sawdust, the tree was shedding blood like human beings. Have seen that kind of tree?

I mean I saw a tree dripping blood from the body when it was cut down. The man who cut it wanted to make sure he wasn’t in a trance, he cut other parts, When it did that, the tree shed blood the more.

Have you seen this kind of tree in your area? What is it called?

WATCH IT HERE...

https://9jainformed.com/2021/04/29/is-this-a-tree-or-human-being-this-tree-was-cut-down-and-this-unbelievable-thing-happened/

It's actually red sap.

Not blood.

https://www.google.com/url?q=https://io9.gizmodo.com/this-tree-bleeds-when-you-cut-into-it-1690246197&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwjigLuHtqXwAhUa_7sIHdfQBWUQFnoECA0QAg&usg=AOvVaw1dJpTziMH514qOJVujTkC_

https://www.google.com/url?q=https://www.gardenguides.com/13429173-what-kind-of-tree-has-red-sap.html&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwjigLuHtqXwAhUa_7sIHdfQBWUQFjALegQICRAB&usg=AOvVaw2VRdDP3_taCwrxP1ZmPN-Q
Re: Have You Seen When A Tree Is Cut And It Starts Shedding Blood Like Humans? I Saw by viyon02: 9:12am On Apr 30, 2021
mansakhalifa:

It isn't blood.

It is red sap.

A number of trees are that way- although they are very few. They bleed or, better still, release red sap when you cut them.

If you want to know the truth, then take that sap to a lab and try to find out if it is actually blood.

You might get laughed at in the end. smiley
Yes I know infact red pigment is high concentration of iron, but in tradomedi cine it is called blood. I know what am saying bro. Hahahaha you must have done little research on Google abi?
Re: Have You Seen When A Tree Is Cut And It Starts Shedding Blood Like Humans? I Saw by viyon02: 9:17am On Apr 30, 2021
[quote author=XXXXTENTACION post=101247901] godamit men a tree has no blood vessels or oxygen how then does it have blood[/quote yes I know bro. But traditional we called it blood. It is not pure blood but high level iron being absord by the plant. Ok what about if I tell you snails have blood too even lobster and crayfish.
Re: Have You Seen When A Tree Is Cut And It Starts Shedding Blood Like Humans? I Saw by Nobody: 9:18am On Apr 30, 2021
viyon02:
Yes I know infact red pigment is high concentration of iron, but in tradomedi cine it is called blood. I know what am saying bro. Hahahaha you must have done little research on Google abi?

Google??

No...

I have always known about the existence of such trees. It just occurred to me that that was what you were getting at or trying to say. I did not need Google to figure that out.

It's a long story as to how I found out about such trees. I will save it for another day. But just know that I spent a significant chunk of my growing up in the bush.

By the way, @viyon are you from Badagry?
Re: Have You Seen When A Tree Is Cut And It Starts Shedding Blood Like Humans? I Saw by viyon02: 9:22am On Apr 30, 2021
mansakhalifa:

Google??

No...

I have always known about the existence of such trees. It just occurred to me that that was what you were getting at or trying to say. I did not need Google to figure that out.

It's a long story as to how I found out about such trees. I will save it for another day. But just know that I spent a significant chunk of my growing up in the bush.

By the way, @viyon are you from Badagry?
ok
Re: Have You Seen When A Tree Is Cut And It Starts Shedding Blood Like Humans? I Saw by Nobody: 9:24am On Apr 30, 2021
viyon02:
ok

@viyon

Are you from Badagry?

I hope you don't mind my asking that^?
Re: Have You Seen When A Tree Is Cut And It Starts Shedding Blood Like Humans? I Saw by viyon02: 9:26am On Apr 30, 2021
mansakhalifa:

@viyon

Are you from Badagry?

I hope you don't mind my asking that^?
maybe
Re: Have You Seen When A Tree Is Cut And It Starts Shedding Blood Like Humans? I Saw by Nobody: 9:29am On Apr 30, 2021
viyon02:
maybe

OK, I will stand down. smiley

(1) (Reply)

History Of Ado Awaye In Oyo State / Oduduwa Who's The Father Of Yoruba, Never Worshipped Idol. (pics) / Igala People Meet Here:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.