Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,286 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

Do You Use Payoneer? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Do You Use Payoneer? (490 Views)

***How To Withdraw Less Than Minimum Withdrawal Limit From Payoneer*** / Bloggers: What Data Plan Do You Use And How Do You Manage It? / How Can I Link My Payoneer Account To My Fiverr Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Use Payoneer? by CourseCrib(m): 10:22pm On Apr 29, 2021
I'm thinking of finding a way to bill my foreign clients while making them safe when doing it, the paystack and flutterwave payments gateway only allows me to list my prices in naira which could send a red flag.

Have you used Payoneer, if so how well does it work for you and what are the advantages and disadvantages?
Kindly share your opinions
Let me know your thoughts smiley.

Edit: Paystack and flutterwave can allow you to list in dollars on certain conditions i.e dollars account, business registration etc. Which will cost me money I don't have.
Re: Do You Use Payoneer? by Pmedia7787: 10:56pm On Apr 29, 2021
CourseCrib:
I'm thinking of finding a way to bill my foreign clients while making them safe when doing it, the paystack and flutterwave payments gateway only allows me to list my prices in naira which could send a red flag.

Have you used Payoneer, if so how well does it work for you and what are the advantages and disadvantages?
Kindly share your opinions
Let me know your thoughts smiley.

Edit: Paystack and flutterwave can allow you to list in dollars on certain conditions i.e dollars account, business registration etc. Which will cost me money I don't have.

It will not cost you money to get paid in dollars
Besides

Paypal is there

Skrill is there

And pastack is still there

You can get a dollar domiciliary account without a dim

Try gtbank

PS

There are just too many ways get paid by intentional clients

One of the sweetest is crypto

No worries
Re: Do You Use Payoneer? by CourseCrib(m): 9:10am On Apr 30, 2021
Pmedia7787:

Besides

Paypal is there

Skrill is there

Try gtbank

PS

No worries

But how can I use crypto without using money to get started upfront?
Re: Do You Use Payoneer? by Pmedia7787: 12:12pm On Apr 30, 2021
CourseCrib:

But how can I use crypto without using money to get started upfront?

you asked for how to get paid
Re: Do You Use Payoneer? by hardeymorlar(m): 3:03pm On Apr 30, 2021
Pmedia7787:

Besides

Paypal is there

Skrill is there

Try gtbank

PS

No worries

Hi, aren’t referees needed to open a DOM account?

(1) (Reply)

Pls Someone Should Teach Me Facebook Ads / Can Anyone Help / Benefits Of Responsive Design

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.