Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,845 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

What Are Some Of The Most Mind-blowing Facts About The United States? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Are Some Of The Most Mind-blowing Facts About The United States? (2223 Views)

800 Mind Blowing Facts That Will Absolutely Make Your Day After Knowing / Great Discoveries And Mind Blowing Facts(graphic Pictures) / Mind Blowing Facts- Picture Collection 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are Some Of The Most Mind-blowing Facts About The United States? by africagiantnews: 10:51pm On Apr 29, 2021
America has been at war for around 90% of its existence
Since 1776, America’s population has grown from 2.5 Million to 314 Million
Some New York apartments are more expensive than castles
Americans eat 10 billion donuts every single year
It is illegal to carry ice cream in your back pocket in Kentucky
It is illegal to hunt camels in Arizona

READ MORE-[https://www.africagiantnews.com.ng/what-are-some-of-the-most-mind-blowing-facts-about-the-united-states/]
Re: What Are Some Of The Most Mind-blowing Facts About The United States? by TThhoorr: 2:56am On Apr 30, 2021
Let me add another one you don't know
America is self acclaimed police of the world, what they will tell you is that they are not officially at war but has been waging war on over 76 countries...

3 Likes

Re: What Are Some Of The Most Mind-blowing Facts About The United States? by Nobody: 5:52am On Apr 30, 2021
WORLD's Headquarters of FOOD.
WORLD's Headquarters of OBESITY.
WORLD's Headquarters of the Smartest humans
WORLD's Dustbin of the best brains across the world.

5 Likes

Re: What Are Some Of The Most Mind-blowing Facts About The United States? by McStoic(m): 11:07am On Apr 30, 2021
africagiantnews:

READ MORE-[https://www.africagiantnews.com.ng/what-are-some-of-the-most-mind-blowing-facts-about-the-united-states/]

The biggest land purchase in history, still leaves me in admiration of the US. A whole state of Alaska was bought from Russia. Like what the heck!!

1 Like

Re: What Are Some Of The Most Mind-blowing Facts About The United States? by Depressed101: 11:48am On Apr 30, 2021
McStoic:

The biggest land purchase in history, still leaves me in admiration of the US. A whole state of Alaska was bought from Russia. Like what the heck!!
asin eh... And cheaply so
Re: What Are Some Of The Most Mind-blowing Facts About The United States? by MajesticKris: 12:39pm On Apr 30, 2021
The color of their flag is red and white grin, with. A little splash of Blue grin
And plenty stars grin

Like 51 of them grin

2 Likes

Re: What Are Some Of The Most Mind-blowing Facts About The United States? by Khd95(m): 1:01pm On Apr 30, 2021
America leased more 2000 war crafts like tanks,planes, officers jeep naval ships to USSR towards the end of ww2

when the war ended, america spent fortune rebuilding europe, especially western europe
Re: What Are Some Of The Most Mind-blowing Facts About The United States? by milann: 1:22pm On Apr 30, 2021
TThhoorr:
Let me add another one you don't know
America is self acclaimed police of the world, what they will tell you is that they are not officially at war but has been waging war on over 76 countries...
no wonder they have bases worldwide

2 Likes

Re: What Are Some Of The Most Mind-blowing Facts About The United States? by Nickshrapnel: 4:20pm On Apr 30, 2021
America’s military spending per annum is more than 20times Nigeria’s entire budget.
Re: What Are Some Of The Most Mind-blowing Facts About The United States? by Kingdemu: 4:30pm On Apr 30, 2021

It’s legal for children to smoke; they just can’t purchase cigarettes.

Texas is larger than any country in Europe except Russia

100 acres of pizza are served every day

Cows outnumber humans three to one in Montana

Russia sold Alaska to the United States for 2 cents per acre

The government spends 9.4 cents for every nickel they make

Over 60% of Americans are white (around 63% to be exact)

One in eight people in the United States has been employed by McDonald’s

There are 310 million privately owned guns: that is almost 1 for every person in USA

In 1783, the United States became the first country to gain independence from a European power

There is no official language in the United States

More than one-third of adults in the United States are obese

The United States experiences the highest rate of tornadoes of any country in the world. On an average, the country deals with more than 1000 tornadoes every year.

The United States of America has the world’s largest air force. It was founded on September 18, 1947. The USAF with more than 5,369 military aircraft is the most technologically advanced air force in the world.

3 Likes

Re: What Are Some Of The Most Mind-blowing Facts About The United States? by Kennyking1234: 4:40pm On Apr 30, 2021
McStoic:

There was little or no inflation at that time. The Russians would rather sale than lose it freely to the British...

1 Like

Re: What Are Some Of The Most Mind-blowing Facts About The United States? by wiseone28: 9:29pm On Apr 30, 2021
America doesn't have a monarchy

The best tobacco money can buy.

1 Like

Re: What Are Some Of The Most Mind-blowing Facts About The United States? by DiegoMaria(m): 9:59pm On Apr 30, 2021
America, the king of Earth
Re: What Are Some Of The Most Mind-blowing Facts About The United States? by YorubaLord: 10:29pm On Apr 30, 2021
embarassed
Re: What Are Some Of The Most Mind-blowing Facts About The United States? by YorubaLord: 10:32pm On Apr 30, 2021
Khd95:
America leased more 2000 war crafts like tanks,planes, officers jeep naval ships to USSR towards the end of ww2

when the war ended, america spent fortune rebuilding europe, especially western europe

That's their ancestral home
Re: What Are Some Of The Most Mind-blowing Facts About The United States? by McStoic(m): 10:05am On May 01, 2021
Kennyking1234:
There was little or no inflation at that time. The Russians would rather sale than lose it freely to the British...

Still the scale of the deal and the size of the property is what trips me. Imagine selling a whole state! Kaiii
Re: What Are Some Of The Most Mind-blowing Facts About The United States? by Kennyking1234: 3:37pm On May 01, 2021
McStoic:

Still the scale of the deal and the size of the property is what trips me. Imagine selling a whole state! Kaiii
Alaska is a little bit bigger than Nigeria. If you check well same thing happened to Nigeria.
Re: What Are Some Of The Most Mind-blowing Facts About The United States? by McStoic(m): 5:59pm On May 01, 2021
Kennyking1234:
Alaka is a little bit bigger than Nigeria. If you check well same thing happened to Nigeria.

Ohooo, that's what I am talking about. Imagine such a massive land purchase. Jeez! Who surveyed the land then? I have been in jitters since the first day I came across this information.
Re: What Are Some Of The Most Mind-blowing Facts About The United States? by Kennyking1234: 7:16pm On May 01, 2021
McStoic:

Ohooo, that's what I am talking about. Imagine such a massive land purchase. Jeez! Who surveyed the land then? I have been in jitters since the first day I came across this information.
lol I know that feeling, they made their rules and played rules. In fact there wasn't any rule back then, just be the first to discover the land mass, if Your late you can buy from other colonial power just like Alaska from Russia or Lusitania from France. Nigeria was purchased from Uliever by the British.

1 Like

Re: What Are Some Of The Most Mind-blowing Facts About The United States? by McStoic(m): 8:44pm On May 01, 2021
Kennyking1234:
lol I know that feeling, they made their rules and played rules. In fact there wasn't any rule back then, just be the first to discover the land mass, if Your late you can buy from other colonial power just like Alaska from Russia or Lusitania from France. Nigeria was purchased from Uliever by the British.

No wonder
Re: What Are Some Of The Most Mind-blowing Facts About The United States? by milann: 11:02am On Jun 17, 2021
jcchc
Re: What Are Some Of The Most Mind-blowing Facts About The United States? by milann: 11:15am On Jun 17, 2021
lol I know that feeling, they made their rules and played rules. In fact there wasn't any rule back then, just be the first to discover the land mass, if Your late you can buy from other
colonial power just like Alaska from Russia or Lusitania from France. Nigeria was purchased from Uliever by the British.
dggsgh
Re: What Are Some Of The Most Mind-blowing Facts About The United States? by milann: 11:21am On Jun 17, 2021
dgghhjugfc

sfghjkk
Re: What Are Some Of The Most Mind-blowing Facts About The United States? by hospitalnear: 6:17pm On Jan 06, 2022
Here is the list of all donuts in USA and worldwide. Find nearest donuts shop in town and have the most delicious donuts with a sip of Nearest Starbucks Coffee.

(1) (Reply)

Mary Surratt, The Lincoln Assassination Conspirator And First Woman Ever Hanged / Aptech Accp And Final Year Uk Addmission / University Of Abuja Pgd Form

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.