Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

Manchester United 6-2 Roma: Cavani And Fernandes Lead Second Half Fightback With - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Manchester United 6-2 Roma: Cavani And Fernandes Lead Second Half Fightback With (439 Views)

Barcelona Win Second WUCL With Fightback From 2 - 0 Down / Karim Benzema's Second-Half Hat-Trick Sends Real Madrid To UCL Quarter-Finals / Cavani And Thiago Silva To Leave PSG In August (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Manchester United 6-2 Roma: Cavani And Fernandes Lead Second Half Fightback With by ovasports: 1:18am On Apr 30, 2021
Manchester United 6-2 Roma: Cavani and Fernandes lead second half fightback with Pogba and Greenwood also on target.

Roma had come to Old Trafford and scored two away goals but leaked six to Manchester United.

Barring a calamity at the Stadio Olimpico Stadium next week, it will be Ole Gunnar Solskjaer and not Fonseca leading his team out for the Europa League final in Gdansk. It was a night for the old stagers at Old Trafford.

For Eden Dzeko to threaten more semi-final misery for United and for Edinson Cavani to blast Roma out of the way in a storming second half for Solskjaer’s side. In doing so, they became the first team to score six goals in a major European semi-final since R.......More(photos)

Visit ovasports.com for all latest football yarns.

Re: Manchester United 6-2 Roma: Cavani And Fernandes Lead Second Half Fightback With by paulolee(m): 6:37am On Apr 30, 2021
a big win for man.u...bt d problem i have with Italian teams is dt they are too careless tactically...
Roma first choice keeper was injured n d match stopped going as planned, I expected them to relax even with dt 2-2 n mayb lose d game with a smaller margin than go all out for the kill when they know dt they is a second leg in Rome next week..
Roma would still av a chance even if they had lost with 1 or 2 goals margin because dey already had 2 away goals but instead dey kept on attacking n making their grave more deeper..
it was a masterclass performance from united, cavani, pogba n fernandez sent a big warning to d others dt the cup is theirs but I still think Villarreal would be a hard nut to crack n m tipping dm for this cup..
unai emery is very experienced in winning this cup, spanish teams know how to face d epl guys, sevilla once broke d hearts of man.u n i think lightning may strike twice and I think I wud be putting ma mony on Villarreal...
Re: Manchester United 6-2 Roma: Cavani And Fernandes Lead Second Half Fightback With by Theboy21: 7:31am On Apr 30, 2021
The guy above trying to sound neutral, but we all know he doesn't like man utd and its clear to see, finish all your exaggerated analysis, y'all wanted Man United to lose since round of 32 by analyzing that each of our opponents will beat us but all to no avail cheesy cheesy y'all said Roma will beat us, now it's Villarreal again cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Man Utd will disappoint you all by God grace cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Manchester United 6-2 Roma: Cavani And Fernandes Lead Second Half Fightback With by DownChelsea(f): 9:13am On Apr 30, 2021
paulolee:
a big win for man.u...bt d problem i have with Italian teams is dt they are too careless tactically...
Roma first choice keeper was injured n d match stopped going as planned, I expected them to relax even with dt 2-2 n mayb lose d game with a smaller margin than go all out for the kill when they know dt they is a second leg in Rome next week..
Roma would still av a chance even if they had lost with 1 or 2 goals margin because dey already had 2 away goals but instead dey kept on attacking n making their grave more deeper..
it was a masterclass performance from united, cavani, pogba n fernandez sent a big warning to d others dt the cup is theirs but I still think Villarreal would be a hard nut to crack n m tipping dm for this cup..
unai emery is very experienced in winning this cup, spanish teams know how to face d epl guys, sevilla once broke d hearts of man.u n i think lightning may strike twice and I think I wud be putting ma mony on Villarreal...

E PAIN AM.

grin

1 Like

Re: Manchester United 6-2 Roma: Cavani And Fernandes Lead Second Half Fightback With by paulolee(m): 9:17am On Apr 30, 2021
DownChelsea:

E PAIN AM.

grin
Wetin concern me n roma? me i happy say villareal.kilk arsenal n i cnt wait to see dm lift d trophy...a win for spain
Re: Manchester United 6-2 Roma: Cavani And Fernandes Lead Second Half Fightback With by DownChelsea(f): 1:04pm On Apr 30, 2021
paulolee:

Wetin concern me n roma? me i happy say villareal.kilk arsenal n i cnt wait to see dm lift d trophy...a win for spain

E PAIN AM. grin cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Paul Labile Pogba Was Fasting For Ramadan On Thursday. / Ngo'lo Kante Is Not Just A Man Of The Match / Nigerian Football: Wuru-wuru To The Answer!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.