Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,063 members, 7,956,973 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:56 AM

I Need A Mature Woman With A Good Business Or Work Doing To Marry - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Need A Mature Woman With A Good Business Or Work Doing To Marry (911 Views)

I Need A Mature Woman With A Good Business Or Work Doing To Marry / I Need A Mature Woman With A Good Business Or Work Doing / Abuja Hookup. Mature Minds Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Mature Woman With A Good Business Or Work Doing To Marry by Em222: 3:55am On Apr 30, 2021
I am a graduate but lost my job so am struggling to come back to my real self so I need a working class or real time bussiness woman who will help me to come back let's build a home together I am a litle bit fair tall handsome youngman in my early 30s so am looking for a serious woman within the age range of 27 to 42 to marry lets start making kids no much time so if u r interested u can call me or chat me let's discuss I am serious about this 08164084891
Re: I Need A Mature Woman With A Good Business Or Work Doing To Marry by Neimar: 3:59am On Apr 30, 2021
Lmao
Re: I Need A Mature Woman With A Good Business Or Work Doing To Marry by Jh0wsef(m): 4:04am On Apr 30, 2021
grin grin grin

This has never worked, this will never work, this won't work.
Re: I Need A Mature Woman With A Good Business Or Work Doing To Marry by Vision101(m): 4:33am On Apr 30, 2021
This guy is looking for a lady that will carry him like load all in the name of marriage. I have helped you ladies to interpret his request.

Over to you ladies.

5 Likes

Re: I Need A Mature Woman With A Good Business Or Work Doing To Marry by ahnie: 4:49am On Apr 30, 2021
lolz

1 Like

Re: I Need A Mature Woman With A Good Business Or Work Doing To Marry by greymiles: 5:42am On Apr 30, 2021
Over 30yr old man!!!
U still neva get sense
Re: I Need A Mature Woman With A Good Business Or Work Doing To Marry by Romanoff(f): 6:00am On Apr 30, 2021
Instead of you to go and farm.
Re: I Need A Mature Woman With A Good Business Or Work Doing To Marry by 1beat(m): 6:03am On Apr 30, 2021
You're seeking for wrong things for now
you need to gather your life together for now before affection
Re: I Need A Mature Woman With A Good Business Or Work Doing To Marry by DrFunmisticGlow: 6:32am On Apr 30, 2021
In summary he's looking for anyone desperate enough to be his sugar mummy
Re: I Need A Mature Woman With A Good Business Or Work Doing To Marry by xperiencelove(m): 6:49am On Apr 30, 2021
Rubbish request. You better go and find something to do; even if it takes you another 10 years to gather yourself for marriage. You can marry at 45 if that is the time you have financial breakthrough. Lazy boy looking for free meal.
Re: I Need A Mature Woman With A Good Business Or Work Doing To Marry by 5ine: 7:11am On Apr 30, 2021
You are a MUMU MAN grin
Re: I Need A Mature Woman With A Good Business Or Work Doing To Marry by Jeon(f): 7:12am On Apr 30, 2021
Em222:
I am a graduate but lost my job so am struggling to come back to my real self so I need a working class or real time bussiness woman who will help me to come back let's build a home together I am a litle bit fair tall handsome youngman in my early 30s so am looking for a serious woman within the age range of 27 to 42 to marry lets start making kids no much time so if u r interested u can call me or chat me let's discuss I am serious about this 08164084891

go date white granny.
Re: I Need A Mature Woman With A Good Business Or Work Doing To Marry by femi4: 7:26am On Apr 30, 2021
Em222:
you need sugar mummy

Are you a sugarboy
Re: I Need A Mature Woman With A Good Business Or Work Doing To Marry by Raalsalghul: 9:29am On Apr 30, 2021
DrFunmisticGlow:
In summary he's looking for anyone desperate enough to be his sugar mummy

Funmi, you don suppose mature pass this kind talk.

How work?
Re: I Need A Mature Woman With A Good Business Or Work Doing To Marry by SGANIVA(m): 11:23am On Apr 30, 2021
but this thing dey work , make I try my luck as I have business , and also ready to settle down
Re: I Need A Mature Woman With A Good Business Or Work Doing To Marry by DrFunmisticGlow: 12:24pm On Apr 30, 2021
Raalsalghul:

Funmi, you don suppose mature pass this kind talk.

How work?
But I no lie na!!

Work's good!!

How's life treating you?
Re: I Need A Mature Woman With A Good Business Or Work Doing To Marry by Raalsalghul: 1:31pm On Apr 30, 2021
DrFunmisticGlow:
But I no lie na!!

Work's good!!

How's life treating you?

Granted he needs to take out some time and get him self, I don't think he's looking for a sugar mummy.
Re: I Need A Mature Woman With A Good Business Or Work Doing To Marry by Nobody: 1:56pm On Apr 30, 2021
greymiles:
Over 30yr old man!!! U still neva get sense
Let the guy be now. That's what he wants
Re: I Need A Mature Woman With A Good Business Or Work Doing To Marry by Christie171(f): 3:34pm On Apr 30, 2021
Em222:
Oh my goodness! shocked
You lost your job, struggling to get to your feet but wants to start making babies ASAP

Who foots the bill undecided

(1) (Reply)

Join Naughty Chats And Hook Up Group / I Need A Friend In Enugu / If You Think You Are More Matured Than Your Age I Think This Thread Would Fit U

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.