Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,566 members, 7,955,101 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:57 PM

Nigeria’s Debt Stock To Hit ₦34 Trillion With New Loans - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria’s Debt Stock To Hit ₦34 Trillion With New Loans (7489 Views)

States Debt May Hit ₦‎1.34 Trillion Over Palliative Loans / Hameed Ali: NNPC Can’t Justify ₦6.34 Trillion Petrol Petrol Subsidy / Wike Kicks As FG Excludes Rivers From States To Benefit From Planned New Loans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria’s Debt Stock To Hit ₦34 Trillion With New Loans by Princedapace(m): 6:30am On Apr 30, 2021
Na igbos I pity pass. I am igbo actually but mehn, this Nigeria has shown us pepper.

They will take loans, they won't build anything for us, we will still be part of those paying for the loans. Hahahahahahahaha
Re: Nigeria’s Debt Stock To Hit ₦34 Trillion With New Loans by zadokchidi: 6:30am On Apr 30, 2021
Is this way this man ...I mean buhari meet this country?...but look this man is lifeless those doing this bad evils are the cabls within him
Re: Nigeria’s Debt Stock To Hit ₦34 Trillion With New Loans by tunwumi: 6:30am On Apr 30, 2021
Lordave:
Just for constructing a railway from Kano to Niger Republic.

God punish APC and their supporters on Nairaland.

This is not party thing my brother. But who are the idiots that kept borrowing to this wasteful guy who do not have plans to pay back
Re: Nigeria’s Debt Stock To Hit ₦34 Trillion With New Loans by Joseph08(m): 6:32am On Apr 30, 2021
grin

Re: Nigeria’s Debt Stock To Hit ₦34 Trillion With New Loans by Lordave: 6:32am On Apr 30, 2021
tunwumi:

This is not party thing my brother. But who are the idiots that kept borrowing to this wasteful guy who do not have plans to pay back
Tou think they don’t have plans to pay back?

The oil wells haven't dried up yet.
Re: Nigeria’s Debt Stock To Hit ₦34 Trillion With New Loans by tunwumi: 6:33am On Apr 30, 2021
zadokchidi:
Is this way this man ...I mean buhari meet this country?...but look this man is lifeless those doing this bad evils are the cabls him

We are still going to get someone worse. The question is who are the people that are borrowing us? Cos it defiles the logic of business to borrow someone who has no capacity to pay back.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Debt Stock To Hit ₦34 Trillion With New Loans by tunwumi: 6:36am On Apr 30, 2021
Lordave:

Oil well can't pay those senseless loan. Oil well has been able to pay salaries of workers not to take of politicians. So how will it pay creditors?
Re: Nigeria’s Debt Stock To Hit ₦34 Trillion With New Loans by jrusky(m): 6:40am On Apr 30, 2021
N34 Trillion still very small I have said it that it will hit N100 trillion before Buhari is out.

Buhari is the best president isn't? apc the best party ba? Una neva see anything by the time the thing bite hard everyone will abadon social media and jump to the street and say FULL STOP.

Sorry N30 whatever Trillion still small. Oga buhari pls borrow more.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Debt Stock To Hit ₦34 Trillion With New Loans by reiddecuti: 6:40am On Apr 30, 2021
Time to auction the country.
Re: Nigeria’s Debt Stock To Hit ₦34 Trillion With New Loans by Lordave: 6:41am On Apr 30, 2021
tunwumi:

Oil well can't pay those senseless loan. Oil well has been able to pay salaries of workers not to take of politicians. So how will it pay creditors?
Exclusive drilling for your creditors.
Re: Nigeria’s Debt Stock To Hit ₦34 Trillion With New Loans by Offpoint1: 6:41am On Apr 30, 2021
Let them keep borrowing, Nigeria has 36 states. If they can't pay back, we sell 5 Northern States to their borrowers.
Re: Nigeria’s Debt Stock To Hit ₦34 Trillion With New Loans by mouthofThegod: 6:42am On Apr 30, 2021
iampeterben:
They have borrowed our future, but never to worry when the messiah comes all this debt will be in the past. All the people that borrowed this money will come forward and account for every penny borrowed. The shocking news here is all this money borrowed is just cooling in one man's account waiting for the regime to end then they start sharing it bit by bit.
they have borrowed your future not mine...
Re: Nigeria’s Debt Stock To Hit ₦34 Trillion With New Loans by Nationsdaddy: 6:46am On Apr 30, 2021
na by force to do rail? thieves..
Lordave:
Just for constructing a railway from Kano to Niger Republic.

God punish APC and their supporters on Nairaland.
Re: Nigeria’s Debt Stock To Hit ₦34 Trillion With New Loans by Slurity(m): 6:49am On Apr 30, 2021
Officialhorlah:

https://dailytrust.com/nigerias-debt-stock-to-hit-n34tr-with-new-loans
YOU PROBABLY NEED TO BE TOLD THAT EVEN US DEBT IS OVER $27 TRILLIONS
Re: Nigeria’s Debt Stock To Hit ₦34 Trillion With New Loans by iampeterben(m): 6:49am On Apr 30, 2021
mouthofThegod:
they have borrowed your future not mine...
Okay oh! Enjoy your I borrowed future.
Re: Nigeria’s Debt Stock To Hit ₦34 Trillion With New Loans by livinbygrace: 6:52am On Apr 30, 2021
Pls can someone enlighten me on any viable businesses someone can invest at least 5m in Nigeria this moment,that will be yielding reasonable profits on a daily basis or weekly.
Your contribution will be highly appreciated.
Re: Nigeria’s Debt Stock To Hit ₦34 Trillion With New Loans by Sir25: 6:55am On Apr 30, 2021
ChiefAfonja:
how far grin grin
You no longer write our darling daddy grin
According to him people like you hate seeing good news but rejoices on bad news. What a pathetic way of reasoning. Buhari is the biggest mistake of all time. A catastrophic failure

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Debt Stock To Hit ₦34 Trillion With New Loans by Slurity(m): 6:55am On Apr 30, 2021
Princedapace:
Na igbos I pity pass. I am igbo actually but mehn, this Nigeria has shown us pepper.

They will take loans, they won't build anything for us, we will still be part of those paying for the loans. Hahahahahahahaha
IGBO are even the one that enjoyed the loan than any other parts, where do you think the infrastructure built are coming from? And if I may ask, how many is the whole population of IGBO compare to other parts that you want the largest share? You probably need to be reminded that a total of 5 states in IGBO land is like just 1 state in the north or west. All tribes in Nigeria are greedy but IGBO own is greedy plus foolishness
Re: Nigeria’s Debt Stock To Hit ₦34 Trillion With New Loans by Slurity(m): 6:57am On Apr 30, 2021
liajosh:
They don't need US to help them borrow money.
US IS EVEN IN DEBT OF OVER $27 TRILLIONS TOO
Re: Nigeria’s Debt Stock To Hit ₦34 Trillion With New Loans by Racoon(m): 6:59am On Apr 30, 2021
Gaddamned it.
Re: Nigeria’s Debt Stock To Hit ₦34 Trillion With New Loans by gambia(m): 7:00am On Apr 30, 2021
It shall never be well with Buhari and his supporters.
Re: Nigeria’s Debt Stock To Hit ₦34 Trillion With New Loans by tunary(m): 7:02am On Apr 30, 2021
ok
Re: Nigeria’s Debt Stock To Hit ₦34 Trillion With New Loans by CryptoTeacher(m): 7:05am On Apr 30, 2021
Our debt is staggering
Re: Nigeria’s Debt Stock To Hit ₦34 Trillion With New Loans by tunary(m): 7:07am On Apr 30, 2021
ChiefAfonja:
how far grin grin
You no longer write our darling daddy grin
His eyes don clear
Re: Nigeria’s Debt Stock To Hit ₦34 Trillion With New Loans by Kkc3030(m): 7:13am On Apr 30, 2021
A whole 34 trillion...Shai...just imagine the millions upon millions, billions upon billions and trillions upon trillions that's inside that money...hope they pay the money in total as soon as possible
Re: Nigeria’s Debt Stock To Hit ₦34 Trillion With New Loans by CasNova(m): 7:17am On Apr 30, 2021
That debt profile is huge.

Something urgent must be done to curb its ballooning.

Re: Nigeria’s Debt Stock To Hit ₦34 Trillion With New Loans by 36STATES: 7:19am On Apr 30, 2021
Where is that Buhari's picture with how to finish Nigeria kpatakpata?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Debt Stock To Hit ₦34 Trillion With New Loans by Chijeep(m): 7:24am On Apr 30, 2021
How much is the whole Nigeria self?
Just asking for that China billionaire
Re: Nigeria’s Debt Stock To Hit ₦34 Trillion With New Loans by 36STATES: 7:26am On Apr 30, 2021
Lordave:

This is why all Biafran movement in the south, especially in SE/SS should now focus on oil installations. They have to drive every oil worker out, until Nigeria is restructured or divided. This is important because we will need the revenue to pay our own part of the crazy loans in the future.
Re: Nigeria’s Debt Stock To Hit ₦34 Trillion With New Loans by Princedapace(m): 7:37am On Apr 30, 2021
Slurity:
IGBO are even the one that enjoyed the loan than any other parts, where do you think the infrastructure built are coming from? And if I may ask, how many is the whole population of IGBO compare to other parts that you want the largest share? You probably need to be reminded that a total of 5 states in IGBO land is like just 1 state in the north or west. All tribes in Nigeria are greedy but IGBO own is greedy plus foolishness

I don't understand.. Which infrastructure was built for the igbos? And igbos is not just south east. And land mass full of empty lands. I was in the north few years ago, many lands are just empty.

The fulani led Nigeria calved out many parts of igbo lands and gave them to other region. U think that people won't grow to ask questions?

I really want to know the infrastructure that u are talking about built for the igbos o from the loan. Pls point me to a link to read it up. I'm very interested

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG Launches Construction Of 500 Housing Units In Kano / There Is No Comparison Between Mend And Boko Haram / Cramjones To Give Away $500 To Political Supporters! Get In Here!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.