Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,888 members, 7,814,007 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

Design Like A Pro In Just 5 Days Using Your Smartphone - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Design Like A Pro In Just 5 Days Using Your Smartphone (277 Views)

Up Work Account For Any Country At All For Sale Just #5,000 / How I Learn Chinese Language In Just 5 Minutes | Learn How To Speak Chinese For / Videos: Learn 3D Logo Design With Your Smartphone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Design Like A Pro In Just 5 Days Using Your Smartphone by great107: 6:27am On Apr 30, 2021
Would you like to learn how to use your smartphone to design like me for free

I will show the below and more

1. How to make whiteboard animation
2. How to create 2d cartoon animation
3. How to create 3d explainer video toolkit
4. How to create mockups, mockup logo
5. How to create logo animation
6. How to create video intro
7. How to ecover mock-up and more

Send yes to my WhatsApp or add me on Whatsapp number 08084674482 or 09012967028
Re: Design Like A Pro In Just 5 Days Using Your Smartphone by great107: 1:44pm On May 01, 2021
Yes! you may be disappointed if you fail, but you will be doomed if you don't try, because failure is the tuition fee you pay for success. It is in Practice that we make progress not perfect.. if you can't make mistake you can't make anything. As you go out today remember you have been criticizing yourself for years now and it hasn't worked, why not try approving yourself and see what happens!
Good morning, wishing you a great day ahead! ✍️ *Ultimate Flash Animation*

(1) (Reply)

How To Change MP4 To MOV Free / Flyer Design-abuja Only / How To Rotate A Video On Iphone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.