Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,438 members, 7,801,047 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:16 AM

The Best Mid-range Device Infinix Smart 5 Vs Samsung Galaxy A02. - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Best Mid-range Device Infinix Smart 5 Vs Samsung Galaxy A02. (3392 Views)

Best Mid-range Phones 2020; No Infinix & Tecno / Infinix Note 5 Vs TECNO Camon X Pro - Speed Test, RAM Management & Battery Life / Infinix Zero 5 Vs Infinix Zero 4 Plus Camera Comparison(with PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Best Mid-range Device Infinix Smart 5 Vs Samsung Galaxy A02. by vardarain: 2:43pm On May 04, 2021
He know, nah just dirty mouth dem dey
sleek4luv:

This your findings na big lie and u know it.
Re: The Best Mid-range Device Infinix Smart 5 Vs Samsung Galaxy A02. by vardarain: 2:44pm On May 04, 2021
100% true. . .
sleek4luv:

Of course, they are fond of abandoning their devices without upgrades
Re: The Best Mid-range Device Infinix Smart 5 Vs Samsung Galaxy A02. by vardarain: 2:44pm On May 04, 2021
Ask am ooo . . . MR KNOWER!!!
sleek4luv:

How do u know he is a Xiaomi fan?
Re: The Best Mid-range Device Infinix Smart 5 Vs Samsung Galaxy A02. by chapelaries: 2:50pm On May 04, 2021
I also had this in mind too
Roddwave:
Op do you mean the best entry level device
Re: The Best Mid-range Device Infinix Smart 5 Vs Samsung Galaxy A02. by chapelaries: 2:50pm On May 04, 2021
How do you mean OP?
Pretiboi:

What you see is what you get...I believe you understand me.
Re: The Best Mid-range Device Infinix Smart 5 Vs Samsung Galaxy A02. by chapelaries: 2:51pm On May 04, 2021
I think they are differently made for different reasons
sleek4luv:

OP, you should know better that Infinix devices can never be compared to Samsung in all ramifications. It's as simple as that.
Re: The Best Mid-range Device Infinix Smart 5 Vs Samsung Galaxy A02. by coromellinda: 2:53pm On May 04, 2021
True talk. . . Old news!!!
DONFRANSKID:

infinix and tecno na substandard phones
Re: The Best Mid-range Device Infinix Smart 5 Vs Samsung Galaxy A02. by coromellinda: 2:53pm On May 04, 2021
He wey nor know better phone, how e go take know anything?
DONFRANSKID:

Does this phone look like xiaomi device
Re: The Best Mid-range Device Infinix Smart 5 Vs Samsung Galaxy A02. by coromellinda: 2:55pm On May 04, 2021
What difference? oooooh, that Infinix can never be compared to Samsung in any way, right?
maduksben:

Nice one OP, now we know the difference.
Re: The Best Mid-range Device Infinix Smart 5 Vs Samsung Galaxy A02. by DONFRANSKID(m): 3:09pm On May 04, 2021
coromellinda:
He wey nor know better phone, how e go take know anything?
grin grin grin all this tecno users no sabi better things that's why they settle for tecno
mumu people
Re: The Best Mid-range Device Infinix Smart 5 Vs Samsung Galaxy A02. by Joezik(m): 10:45pm On May 04, 2021
Pretiboi:
Hello guys,

Getting a mid-range device that would give you a great deal of satisfaction from usage sometimes come with a lot of stress to finding the right one in the market. Let's take a look at the Infinix Smart 5 and the Samsung Galaxy A02. They both come at a very fair prices and with a competitive features.

To help you decide which of these two devices best suit your needs, I will be talking about some of its very important features you need to consider.

1. The Display: The Infinix Smart 5 and The Samsung Galaxy A02 both come with a 6.5"inch display with 720x1600 pixel, which is fair for a their price range. But the Infinix Smart 5 is slightly placed over the Samsung Galaxy A02 with it's screen to body ratio of 83.2% to that of Samsung Galaxy A02 which is 81.9%.

2. The Processor: While the Samsung Galaxy A02 uses a MediaTek MT6739W (28nm) processor which was produced in 2017 that works at a clock rate of 1.5GHz, The Infinix Smart 5 uses a powerful 2020 model MediaTek MT6761D Helio A20 Processor that works at a clock rate of 1.8GHz.

3. The Rear Camera: Samsung Galaxy A02 has a better rear camera section with a 13M+2M dual camera compared to Infinix Smart 5 8M+QVGA camera for a day time photography. But for the night photography, the Infinix Smart 5 has three LED flash which gives it a better outcome to that of Samsung Galaxy A02 which uses just one LED flash.
Selfie Camera: The Infinix Smart 5 uses an 8MP selfie camera, supported by a DUAL-LED flash for a better night pictures, while the Samsung Galaxy A02 comes with a 5MP with no support for front facing LED lights.

4. Security: Today, fingerprint sensors have become a must have on devices be it rear-mounted or side-mounted.
The Infinix Smart 5 comes with a rear-mounted fingerprint sensor while the Samsung Galaxy A02 has none of the modern unlock features and relies on password and pins alone making the Smart 5 a better choice.

5. Battery: Both the Infinix Smart 5 and Samsung Galaxy A02 offer a 5000mAh batteries.

You can make your choice of which of the phones that best suit your needs now that you know the strengths and limitations of both devices.

For me I think the Infinix Smart 5 has a better edge over the Samsung Galaxy A02 when it comes to a mid-range Smartphones.

Source: https://techpoint.africa/2021/04/21/sponsored-best-mid-range-device-infinix-smart-5-vs-samsung-galaxy-a02/

U no know mid range ABI what

Na Entry level device be this na

1 Like

Re: The Best Mid-range Device Infinix Smart 5 Vs Samsung Galaxy A02. by tafat: 3:48pm On May 06, 2021
sleek4luv:

In ur imagination abi
no, in reality. Everyone had a taste and believe when I tell you that TECNO mobile devices very much suit the tastes of many. smiley
Re: The Best Mid-range Device Infinix Smart 5 Vs Samsung Galaxy A02. by Ruchytechy: 3:13pm On May 11, 2021
Randerl:
Volkswagen vs Benz

Lizard vs Crocodile.
grin you harsh o
Re: The Best Mid-range Device Infinix Smart 5 Vs Samsung Galaxy A02. by Ruchytechy: 3:14pm On May 11, 2021
Joezik:

U no know mid range ABI what

Na Entry level device be this na
Be calming down na.. lol.
Re: The Best Mid-range Device Infinix Smart 5 Vs Samsung Galaxy A02. by Ruchytechy: 3:14pm On May 11, 2021
tafat:
no, in reality. Everyone had a taste and believe when I tell you that TECNO mobile devices very much suit the tastes of many. smiley
I agree.
Re: The Best Mid-range Device Infinix Smart 5 Vs Samsung Galaxy A02. by Ruchytechy: 3:15pm On May 11, 2021
Pretiboi:
Hello guys,

Getting a mid-range device that would give you a great deal of satisfaction from usage sometimes come with a lot of stress to finding the right one in the market. Let's take a look at the Infinix Smart 5 and the Samsung Galaxy A02. They both come at a very fair prices and with a competitive features.

To help you decide which of these two devices best suit your needs, I will be talking about some of its very important features you need to consider.

1. The Display: The Infinix Smart 5 and The Samsung Galaxy A02 both come with a 6.5"inch display with 720x1600 pixel, which is fair for a their price range. But the Infinix Smart 5 is slightly placed over the Samsung Galaxy A02 with it's screen to body ratio of 83.2% to that of Samsung Galaxy A02 which is 81.9%.

2. The Processor: While the Samsung Galaxy A02 uses a MediaTek MT6739W (28nm) processor which was produced in 2017 that works at a clock rate of 1.5GHz, The Infinix Smart 5 uses a powerful 2020 model MediaTek MT6761D Helio A20 Processor that works at a clock rate of 1.8GHz.

3. The Rear Camera: Samsung Galaxy A02 has a better rear camera section with a 13M+2M dual camera compared to Infinix Smart 5 8M+QVGA camera for a day time photography. But for the night photography, the Infinix Smart 5 has three LED flash which gives it a better outcome to that of Samsung Galaxy A02 which uses just one LED flash.
Selfie Camera: The Infinix Smart 5 uses an 8MP selfie camera, supported by a DUAL-LED flash for a better night pictures, while the Samsung Galaxy A02 comes with a 5MP with no support for front facing LED lights.

4. Security: Today, fingerprint sensors have become a must have on devices be it rear-mounted or side-mounted.
The Infinix Smart 5 comes with a rear-mounted fingerprint sensor while the Samsung Galaxy A02 has none of the modern unlock features and relies on password and pins alone making the Smart 5 a better choice.

5. Battery: Both the Infinix Smart 5 and Samsung Galaxy A02 offer a 5000mAh batteries.

You can make your choice of which of the phones that best suit your needs now that you know the strengths and limitations of both devices.

For me I think the Infinix Smart 5 has a better edge over the Samsung Galaxy A02 when it comes to a mid-range Smartphones.

Source: https://techpoint.africa/2021/04/21/sponsored-best-mid-range-device-infinix-smart-5-vs-samsung-galaxy-a02/

In other words..
Re: The Best Mid-range Device Infinix Smart 5 Vs Samsung Galaxy A02. by Ruchytechy: 3:16pm On May 11, 2021
talktalk4u:
hmmmm...from 2019 till date any samsung less than 200k is designed for africa and same build quality with Transsion phones, Oppo, Xiaomi etc
Does it mean that the quality reduces because it's made fur Africa?
Re: The Best Mid-range Device Infinix Smart 5 Vs Samsung Galaxy A02. by Ruchytechy: 3:16pm On May 11, 2021
talktalk4u:
Mr Man- GO and do your findings grin grin samsung has changed in build quality undecided undecided they are now using low quality too be able to meet up
I no doubt this one.
Re: The Best Mid-range Device Infinix Smart 5 Vs Samsung Galaxy A02. by Ruchytechy: 3:18pm On May 11, 2021
Pretiboi:
Hello guys,

Honestly, this phone thing na choice. I like how you said you think because it depends on what suits your pocket as at the time.
Re: The Best Mid-range Device Infinix Smart 5 Vs Samsung Galaxy A02. by Ruchytechy: 3:19pm On May 11, 2021
DONFRANSKID:
u forgot to add android upgrade
definitely infinix will abandon their devices in less than 6 months
Is there a phone that doesn't show you updates.?
Re: The Best Mid-range Device Infinix Smart 5 Vs Samsung Galaxy A02. by Ruchytechy: 3:21pm On May 11, 2021
talktalk4u:
see you Xiaomi Fan . na me and you today
grin grin grin marketers everywhere.
Re: The Best Mid-range Device Infinix Smart 5 Vs Samsung Galaxy A02. by Ruchytechy: 3:22pm On May 11, 2021
DONFRANSKID:

you too what are you doing here?
You guys know each other grin grin
Re: The Best Mid-range Device Infinix Smart 5 Vs Samsung Galaxy A02. by Ruchytechy: 3:24pm On May 11, 2021
DONFRANSKID:

see I'm not even a user of xiaomi
but I can tell xiaomi 1 billion times better than the transsion combined
Marketer sighted.
Re: The Best Mid-range Device Infinix Smart 5 Vs Samsung Galaxy A02. by Ruchytechy: 3:31pm On May 11, 2021
tafat:
not true, transsion have very amazing devices
Don't mind them. They keep discouraging people. I have heard that a couple of times. Yet I have people singing praises of Transsion devices. This whole thing is choice.
Re: The Best Mid-range Device Infinix Smart 5 Vs Samsung Galaxy A02. by Farizzy: 3:32pm On May 11, 2021
Pretiboi:

No be lie my broda
Better one o
Re: The Best Mid-range Device Infinix Smart 5 Vs Samsung Galaxy A02. by Farizzy: 3:32pm On May 11, 2021
Ruchytechy:

Don't mind them. They keep discouraging people. I have heard that a couple of times. Yet I have people singing praises of Transsion devices. This whole thing is choice.
Na choice o
Re: The Best Mid-range Device Infinix Smart 5 Vs Samsung Galaxy A02. by Farizzy: 3:33pm On May 11, 2021
Randerl:
Volkswagen vs Benz

Lizard vs Crocodile.
In your little understanding. So sorry about that.
Re: The Best Mid-range Device Infinix Smart 5 Vs Samsung Galaxy A02. by Farizzy: 3:33pm On May 11, 2021
talktalk4u:
hmmmm...from 2019 till date any samsung less than 200k is designed for africa and same build quality with Transsion phones, Oppo, Xiaomi etc
Gbam. No lies.
Re: The Best Mid-range Device Infinix Smart 5 Vs Samsung Galaxy A02. by Farizzy: 3:34pm On May 11, 2021
talktalk4u:
Mr Man- GO and do your findings grin grin samsung has changed in build quality undecided undecided they are now using low quality too be able to meet up
Exactly, like we no fit afford their high end devices.. dey are now giving us trash as devices.
Re: The Best Mid-range Device Infinix Smart 5 Vs Samsung Galaxy A02. by Farizzy: 3:35pm On May 11, 2021
DONFRANSKID:
u forgot to add android upgrade
definitely infinix will abandon their devices in less than 6 months
Big lie.
Re: The Best Mid-range Device Infinix Smart 5 Vs Samsung Galaxy A02. by Farizzy: 3:37pm On May 11, 2021
DONFRANSKID:

see I'm not even a user of xiaomi
but I can tell xiaomi 1 billion times better than the transsion combined
You don't use xiaomi but you are marketing it. Be clear with who you are oga.
Re: The Best Mid-range Device Infinix Smart 5 Vs Samsung Galaxy A02. by pumupmachine: 3:56pm On May 11, 2021
vardarain:
100% true. . .
Over 100% sef.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Solution To Etisalat Bis Not Connecting On Non BB Device 2014 / Evening Sunset Capture With My Note 7 / Why Does MTN Stop My Data At 20MB Or 19MB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.