Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,363 members, 7,812,036 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:46 AM

Airtel At It Again - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Airtel At It Again (5222 Views)

5G Spectrum Auction: NCC Okay Bids From MTN, Airtel At N75b Reserve Price / Night Browsing: Get 2.5GB From Airtel At N250 / Airtel Complete List Of Data Plan, Bundles, Subscription Codes And Prices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Airtel At It Again by RICHOLAC(m): 1:10pm On Oct 25, 2019
From the look of things, it seems Nigeria telcom giant Airtel has complied with the order from the office of the minister incharge of inform&comm to work with NCC at reducing the hike cost of accessing quality internet service in the country. He opined that internet data and service in Nigeria is very costly and poor when compared with what is been obtained in other countries like SA, C'dvoire, UK, STATES etc. Therefore adviced they should consider customer's bargain while leveraging on the vast population of Nigeria market. Hence today AIRTEL complied with these irresistible and affordable bundle plans: 9GB for #2000, 6GB for #1500, 4GB for #1200, 3GB for #1000. To enjoy these offer, oya dial star 144 hash#.
Re: Airtel At It Again by yourboy: 1:13pm On Oct 25, 2019
RICHOLAC:
From the look of things, it seems Nigeria telcom giant Airtel has complied with the order from the office of the minister incharge of inform&comm to work with NCC at reducing the hike cost of accessing quality internet service in the country. He opined that internet data and service in Nigeria is very costly and poor when compared with what is been obtained in other countries like SA, C'dvoire, UK, STATES etc. Therefore adviced they should consider customer's bargain while leveraging on the vast population of Nigeria market. Hence today AIRTEL complied with these irresistible and affordable bundle plans: 9GB for #2000, 6GB for #1500, 4GB for #1200, 3GB for #1000. To enjoy these offer, oya dial star 144 hash#.
please how do I get airtel triple data bonus thanks
Re: Airtel At It Again by Carmit(m): 1:22pm On Oct 25, 2019
Alaye that airtel 6gb for 1500 na correct scam!

Just a 3 day life span!
Wth! angry

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Airtel At It Again by RICHOLAC(m): 1:41pm On Oct 25, 2019
The steps are easy: just get a new Airtel sim, send GET to 141 or Airtel sim of less than 3 months old, before subscription, send MIFI to 141, they will send a msge to you, ignore the msge and do you normal data subscription, select the first bundle option and enjoy your data which last for 30 days if you are not a heavy user. Goodluck!
yourboy:

please how do I get airtel triple data bonus thanks
Re: Airtel At It Again by susrite(m): 2:34pm On Oct 25, 2019
Carmit:

Just a 3 day life span!
Wth! angry
people will just come and be saying trash when someone is trying to give vital information.

Have you tried it?

Is what you saw 6gb for 3 days?

Mtcheewww. Thanks op

6 Likes

Re: Airtel At It Again by DlawTECHY(m): 2:40pm On Oct 25, 2019
Carmit:

Just a 3 day life span!
Wth! angry

Bros i use it and it served me for 7 good days..
Re: Airtel At It Again by yourboy: 2:46pm On Oct 25, 2019
RICHOLAC:
The steps are easy: just get a new Airtel sim, send GET to 141 or Airtel sim of less than 3 months old, before subscription, send MIFI to 141, they will send a msge to you, ignore the msge and do you normal data subscription, select the first bundle option and enjoy your data which last for 30 days if you are not a heavy user. Goodluck!
that's all I though it will be harder
anyway at least I can now buy #5000 worth of data and it will multiply thanks man
Re: Airtel At It Again by Daviestunech(m): 4:12pm On Oct 25, 2019
Airtel wey dey suck data like mad

4 Likes

Re: Airtel At It Again by somehow: 5:38pm On Oct 25, 2019
Carmit:

Just a 3 day life span!
Wth! angry

Untrue. I used it and it expired yesterday with 399MB left unused.
Re: Airtel At It Again by DaudaAbu(m): 6:26pm On Oct 25, 2019
Carmit:

Just a 3 day life span!
Wth! angry

Guy, your point is pointless
Re: Airtel At It Again by Prechy2836(m): 8:21pm On Oct 25, 2019
This 1.5K 6gb em they double the data??
Re: Airtel At It Again by AirtimersSport(f): 8:57pm On Oct 25, 2019
susrite:
people will just come and be saying trash when someone is trying to give vital information.

Have you tried it?

Mtcheewww. Thanks op
what he meant is that the data doesn't last.
. I've used that plan... I can attest to the fact that it doesn't last, it happened the first time, so I decided to measure it. It got exhausted when I have only truly used 3.5gig

3 Likes

Re: Airtel At It Again by edoairways: 9:06pm On Oct 25, 2019
susrite:

Have you tried it?

Mtcheewww. Thanks op
Your sim is a new old hence the double data offer. For example 4gig for N1,200
Re: Airtel At It Again by akasueba(m): 9:44pm On Oct 25, 2019
HELLO EVERYBODY PLEASE LISTEN AND CALM DOWN LET ME CLARIFY THIS ISSUE.
THERE ARE SOME SIM THAT THIS SUB WORK FOR AS 7DAYS AND SOME FOR MONTHLY.
AS FOR ME I HAVE TWO AIRTEL SIM AND THE FIRST ONE THEY GAVE ME 6GB FOR 7DAYS WHILE THE OTHER 6GB FOR MONTH WHICH IS 30DAYS AS WE ALL KNOW.
EVEN BEFORE YOU SUB YOU WILL SEE IT THERE WHETHER IT WILL WORK FOR YOU AS A MONTHLY OWN OR WEEKLY OWN. GOOD DAY.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Airtel At It Again by DesChyko: 1:05am On Oct 26, 2019
I'm almost certain a number of people bad mouthing Airtel are not being real.
I've used different lines on Airtel and have not had any reason to believe I've been shortchanged.
Re: Airtel At It Again by natsuDragneel: 4:59am On Oct 26, 2019
DesChyko:
I'm almost certain a number of people bad mouthing Airtel are not being real.
I've used different lines on Airtel and have not had any reason to believe I've been shortchanged.

Me too bro
Dunno where people get these allegations

I've been using Airtel for years now and I've always use apps to track my data
Nothing has ever seemed out of place

3 Likes

Re: Airtel At It Again by AyomideMrFabu: 5:14am On Oct 26, 2019
Yo People!!!

Yo heard about *FABULOUS ||PR*??

It's a Whatsapp channel like no other, a channel that gives his viewers the satisfaction they so desire...it's time to kill that boredom
�����������

*What we offer*
��������

✅ *School news*��‍��
✅ *Trending*✨✨
✅ *Jokes*��
✅ *Videos*��
✅ *Memes*��
✅ *Quotes*����
✅ *Riddles*♏⛎♌
✅ *Poems*✍�✍�
✅ *Hoe stories*���
✅ *Confession night*��
✅ *Entertainment news*���
✅ *Stories*��
✅ *WCW*����
✅ *MCM*��‍♂��‍♂
✅ *Give away*��
✅ *Hook up*��
✅ *Birthday Shout outs!!*❤��
✅ *Adverts*
✅ *Football updated news and relation*
✅ *And lots more* ����

_*All you gotta to do is Save the number in the link and send us your name for your contact to be saved so as to be able to access this contents.!*_

https:///2348077648102?text=Hello�%2C%20I%20want%20to%20subscribe%20to%20*FABULOUS_PR*%20status,%20my%20name%20is

If you are not subscribed to *FABULOUS || PR* you are dulling_��

*���*
Re: Airtel At It Again by Eidris01(m): 6:19am On Oct 26, 2019
akasueba:
HELLO EVERYBODY PLEASE LISTEN AND CALM DOWN LET ME CLARIFY THIS ISSUE.
THERE ARE SOME SIM THAT THIS SUB WORK FOR AS 7DAYS AND SOME FOR MONTHLY.
AS FOR ME I HAVE TWO AIRTEL SIM AND THE FIRST ONE THEY GAVE ME 6GB FOR 7DAYS WHILE THE OTHER 6GB FOR MONTH WHICH IS 30DAYS AS WE ALL KNOW.
EVEN BEFORE YOU SUB YOU WILL SEE IT THERE WHETHER IT WILL WORK FOR YOU AS A MONTHLY OWN OR WEEKLY OWN. GOOD DAY.
How will one know about the validity before subscribing?
Re: Airtel At It Again by encryptjay(m): 7:13am On Oct 26, 2019
natsuDragneel:

Me too bro
Dunno where people get these allegations

I've been using Airtel for years now and I've always use apps to track my data
Nothing has ever seemed out of place

What's their best call plan?
I use their data plan but I find myself making calls these days. The default plan I was on grains airtime seriously though I migrated to smart Trybe yesterday.
Re: Airtel At It Again by jom28gy(m): 7:55am On Oct 26, 2019
DlawTECHY:

Bros i use it and it served me for 7 good days..
na for you na, maybe your working there
Re: Airtel At It Again by jom28gy(m): 7:58am On Oct 26, 2019
AyomideMrFabu:
Yo People!!!

Yo heard about *FABULOUS ||PR*??

It's a Whatsapp channel like no other, a channel that gives his viewers the satisfaction they so desire...it's time to kill that boredom
�����������

*What we offer*
��������

✅ *School news*��‍��
✅ *Trending*✨✨
✅ *Jokes*��
✅ *Videos*��
✅ *Memes*��
✅ *Quotes*����
✅ *Riddles*♏⛎♌
✅ *Poems*✍�✍�
✅ *Hoe stories*���
✅ *Confession night*��
✅ *Entertainment news*���
✅ *Stories*��
✅ *WCW*����
✅ *MCM*��‍♂��‍♂
✅ *Give away*��
✅ *Hook up*��
✅ *Birthday Shout outs!!*❤��
✅ *Adverts*
✅ *Football updated news and relation*
✅ *And lots more* ����

_*All you gotta to do is Save the number in the link and send us your name for your contact to be saved so as to be able to access this contents.!*_

https:///2348077648102?text=Hello�%2C%20I%20want%20to%20subscribe%20to%20*FABULOUS_PR*%20status,%20my%20name%20is

If you are not subscribed to *FABULOUS || PR* you are dulling_��

*���*
what are you talking about
Re: Airtel At It Again by DlawTECHY(m): 8:49am On Oct 26, 2019
jom28gy:
na for you na, maybe your working there
Working where? If I say stop smoking you won't hear
Re: Airtel At It Again by fk002: 10:16am On Oct 26, 2019
Carmit:

Just a 3 day life span!
Wth! angry

It last much longer it depends on how you used it, you download movies and you expect it not to finish early?

You think say na unlimited

1 Like

Re: Airtel At It Again by natsuDragneel: 6:58pm On Oct 26, 2019
encryptjay:

What's their best call plan?
I use their data plan but I find myself making calls these days. The default plan I was on grains airtime seriously though I migrated to smart Trybe yesterday.

I've always been on smart trybe too as I don't usually make calls with it.. but the call rates are not that bad
Re: Airtel At It Again by Maxcoded: 7:54pm On Oct 26, 2019
Do you still get double data if you subscribe for any of the plans?

RICHOLAC:
Re: Airtel At It Again by RICHOLAC(m): 7:59pm On Oct 26, 2019
Maxcoded:
Do you still get double data if you subscribe for any of the plans?

No, i don't think so.
Re: Airtel At It Again by encryptjay(m): 8:18pm On Oct 26, 2019
natsuDragneel:

I've always been on smart trybe too as I don't usually make calls with it.. but the call rates are not that bad
Thanks.
Re: Airtel At It Again by Mayorboy37: 9:56pm On Oct 26, 2019
Carmit:

Just a 3 day life span!
Wth! angry
oga no be scam I dey use an wells �

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Want To Buy A Smart Watch / Check Your Iphone;s Network Carrier And Country Check Via IMEI (FREE)!!!!!! / Infinix Hot Note Pro & London Used S4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.