Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,899 members, 7,810,455 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:20 AM

An Oppurtunity You Wouldn’t Want To Miss - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / An Oppurtunity You Wouldn’t Want To Miss (110 Views)

What Other Graphic Designers Use And Wouldn’t Tell You / What Other Graphic Designers Use And Wouldn’t Tell You / Giveaway!!! The Endless Oppurtunity To Read The Su Daily Power Online Free Witho (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

An Oppurtunity You Wouldn’t Want To Miss by Vichenry16(m): 9:54am On Apr 30, 2021
Hello Guys

Good day.

I have a real life story to tell you.

Around October last year 2020 I borrowed a sum of 50k to invest in a company cos the company promised a 96% ROI for 6 month that means you invest 50k you get 96k in return in 6 months. So I jumped into the offer and I invested.

Now after some month later, a friend of mine started an online business with just 40k and made a sum of 100k in one month as a pure beginners with no experience about that business. All she did was learn all the courses given to her about the business and this course was part of the 40k she paid for.

And I who invested in a company is still expecting 46k in 6 months time.

This business model my friend is into is what we call affiliate marketing which is people selling other business owners products.

So which is better?
Investing your money in a company or Investing in self development by starting a business.

My name is Okonkwor Victor

Have you been looking for how to start a business online but you don’t know what product to sell or.

Why waste your time when you can make money by selling other people’s product.

Or have you ever been scared of starting a business because you have zero experience about online marketing, and you thought if you could get someone to take by hand to teach you and put you through in your business journey?

My name is Okonkwor Victor. I’m a Super Affiliate Marketer and I Teach people how to work from home and make money online by selling other people’s product with just there Phone and internet connection. I’ll be having a webinar today and tomorrow so by the time you’ll be viewing this post, there might be a few slot left so hurry click the link at the end of the post and if the link doesn’t work, send a message to my WhatsApp number.

If you’re looking for a business with no work on your part, then this is not for you. This business are for those who are willing to learn and are committed to hard work.

Click the link to my WhatsApp Dm [url]/2347067737865[/url]

or send a message to my WhatsApp number on

(1) (Reply)

A Misguided Generation Of Perverts / Decoration Of The Ncos Cgc. / What PPD Website Do You Use.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.