Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,021 members, 7,956,787 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 06:54 PM

Ghana Police Arrest Nigerians For Selling Indian Hemp - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ghana Police Arrest Nigerians For Selling Indian Hemp (16855 Views)

Ghana Police Intercept Nigerians With Bundles Of Fake Dollars (pics/video) / Nigerian Shot Dead By Ghana Police, As Nigerians Protest In Ghana / Olu Benson Lulu-Briggs Death: Ghana Police Begin Investigation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghana Police Arrest Nigerians For Selling Indian Hemp by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 11:39am On Apr 30, 2021
Fulanis making us proud in Ghana
Re: Ghana Police Arrest Nigerians For Selling Indian Hemp by preciousmetals: 11:43am On Apr 30, 2021
Your political leaders behave worst than it citizens that is the reason you see this kind of news about Nigerians, you don't have a country, we are rule by animals in human skin, for some of you who still believe in Nigeria God will destroy all of you
FarahAideed:
Nigerians are very badly behaved , after we blame our leaders for our woes when we go out we still behave badly ? Is it still Buhari that made these ones resort to drug deals ?

Nigerias problem is Nigerians not the land
Re: Ghana Police Arrest Nigerians For Selling Indian Hemp by preciousmetals: 11:49am On Apr 30, 2021
Ghana have legalised it now for export, so cut you with weed is not a big offence now in Ghana
benseal5:
Ghana no dey take Indian hemp matter play for that country..... I could remember some years back when I was there, their police dey rad Indian hemp joint anyhow anybody them catch na like 10 to 15 years jail be that..... 9ija dey always cast us anywhere they go
Re: Ghana Police Arrest Nigerians For Selling Indian Hemp by emmyw(m): 11:49am On Apr 30, 2021
They Should Start Killing All These Boys With Yahoo Boys, They Have Finally Ruined This Country With Our Useless Leaders
Re: Ghana Police Arrest Nigerians For Selling Indian Hemp by onunwa21(m): 11:53am On Apr 30, 2021
FarahAideed:
Nigerians are very badly behaved , after we blame our leaders for our woes when we go out we still behave badly ? Is it still Buhari that made these ones resort to drug deals ?

The man that was caught selling drugs, did he leave 9ga with clear eyes!! Forget our leaders don cast us
Re: Ghana Police Arrest Nigerians For Selling Indian Hemp by joelbooks: 11:53am On Apr 30, 2021
TheLionofLasigi:
The usual suspects

Re: Ghana Police Arrest Nigerians For Selling Indian Hemp by slowice(m): 11:58am On Apr 30, 2021
FarahAideed:

Bad behaviour don't start in a day.. The constant rape of the Nigerian people by her leaders is now manifesting in the multitude of badly behaved youths we have. When the foundation is faulty, the whole house can no longer stand properly ... It ll affect the parlour, kitchen, toilet in varied degrees.
Re: Ghana Police Arrest Nigerians For Selling Indian Hemp by EBEk101(m): 12:04pm On Apr 30, 2021
Franzinni:
Looks like a good strain tho... What a waste ..

Thank God I don't smoke .... Anymore. Weed is not good for human beings.

It slows down time till one day you realize you are still at the start of the race and it is sunset already ..

Say no to drugs.

D first day ai got high on weed ah friend put it inside food dat he cooked without telling me
Kinda like d feelings and thought dat came into my head do bt jst dat they were bigger than ai could carri
Re: Ghana Police Arrest Nigerians For Selling Indian Hemp by Incognito403: 12:08pm On Apr 30, 2021
FarahAideed:

Thanks for agreeing that even Biafra will not liberate Igbos until they (like every other Nigerian) change their ways.
Re: Ghana Police Arrest Nigerians For Selling Indian Hemp by AfonjaConehead: 12:08pm On Apr 30, 2021
Coneheaded structured elements of course. grin

2 Likes

Re: Ghana Police Arrest Nigerians For Selling Indian Hemp by AfonjaConehead: 12:10pm On Apr 30, 2021
Incognito403:

Thanks for agreeing that even Biafra will not liberate Igbos until they (like every other Nigerian) change their ways.

No mention of Igbos,no "erctn"

grin
Re: Ghana Police Arrest Nigerians For Selling Indian Hemp by Franzinni: 12:14pm On Apr 30, 2021
EBEk101:

D first day ai got high on weed ah friend put it inside food dat he cooked without telling me
Kinda like d feelings and thought dat came into my head do bt jst dat they were bigger than ai could carri
haha bros no be lie ... That plant is a different kinda reality, if not for the fact that it will help you waste your life, gladly ... I for still dey married to am...

First time I ever took that plant then nah sk dey reign .. for bar beach bros ... 5 people begin argue for inside my head .. nah me come dey try devide the firght ...serious argument o

One say " see am he done high" the other one chook mouth " commot dia mumu he never high!" The remaining 3 begin argue my highness with the rest ..till e turn fight haha ... Nah me come dey tell them say I never high but thier voice was too loud for them to hear me haha all this nah for inside my head e dey sup o.. it was crazy ..anybody who dey try smoke abeg no try am there is nothing but wasted time and a whole lot of bad friends behind it.

Say never to drugs is the best way ... Never again as for me.
Re: Ghana Police Arrest Nigerians For Selling Indian Hemp by fc450(m): 12:14pm On Apr 30, 2021
dbtt:
E
table shaker
Re: Ghana Police Arrest Nigerians For Selling Indian Hemp by nkiliuzo(m): 12:17pm On Apr 30, 2021
why is Indian hemp illegal sef, I don't understand why, make person smoke wetin e wan smoke na
Re: Ghana Police Arrest Nigerians For Selling Indian Hemp by Viganti(m): 12:57pm On Apr 30, 2021
Franzinni:
Looks like a good strain tho... What a waste ..

Thank God I don't smoke .... Anymore. Weed is not good for human beings.

It slows down time till one day you realize you are still at the start of the race and it is sunset already ..

Say no to drugs.
oga keep quite , That you don’t smoke weed doesn’t make weed bad , weed is never a bad thing ... just the stupid mentality of black men like you .
Re: Ghana Police Arrest Nigerians For Selling Indian Hemp by mmadu4: 1:03pm On Apr 30, 2021
RealDaughter:
Am not understanding you people ooooo,so person no go smoke for una,why making dealers scars nah? angry

Olosho
Re: Ghana Police Arrest Nigerians For Selling Indian Hemp by Franzinni: 1:07pm On Apr 30, 2021
Viganti:
oga keep quite , That you don’t smoke weed doesn’t make weed bad , weed is never a bad thing ... just the stupid mentality of black men like you .
ok weed is good .. are you happy now ?

Move one side make I see front ..onigbo oshi!
Re: Ghana Police Arrest Nigerians For Selling Indian Hemp by Hndrrxxx(m): 1:13pm On Apr 30, 2021
panpan:
This was a raid by the Ghana Police, which unfortunately is similar to raids by the Nigeria Police.

Why should 340 persons be arrested in one location at the same time?
It appears as if the police just round up people indiscriminately, then look for incriminating evidence on those arrested.

It is not an offence to have a laptop, a mobile phone or a foreign passport.
you be fool! They arrested 9 persons with over 240 laptops , over 100 smartphones
Re: Ghana Police Arrest Nigerians For Selling Indian Hemp by Ejjis(m): 1:22pm On Apr 30, 2021
Those people are innocent, Ghana smoke more than Nigeria. I am living in Adade and i saw two hilux parking Nigerian boys, when they see young boys on the road they ask if you are a nigerian if you say yes they will they tell u to enter the car just like that and they ll take you to your house and when they see laptop you are a fruadster authomatically. Dont mind them, Ghana police is taking advatage of our weak Government.
Re: Ghana Police Arrest Nigerians For Selling Indian Hemp by Wizzzzmike: 1:29pm On Apr 30, 2021
Ejjis:
Those people are innocent, Ghana smoke more than Nigeria. I am living in Adade and i saw two hilux parking Nigerian boys, when they see young boys on the road they ask if you are a nigerian if you say yes they will they tell u to enter the car just like that and they ll take you to your house and when they see laptop you are a fruadster authomatically. Dont mind them, Ghana police is taking advatage of our weak Government.

So Ghanaian police went all the way to Nigeria to arrest those fools? Even if you have "strong" government lol what can ur government do ?
Re: Ghana Police Arrest Nigerians For Selling Indian Hemp by jrusky(m): 1:32pm On Apr 30, 2021
That is no news abeg. Ghana no dey sell weed here or make I drop joints and address Ghanaian selling weed here?
Re: Ghana Police Arrest Nigerians For Selling Indian Hemp by Joe4real1988(m): 1:45pm On Apr 30, 2021
FarahAideed:

Why do you guys always seek for a way/means to support and defend failure? What the hell is wrong with you guys? I condamn the act of those Nigeria/criminals and shuold be made to face the law. Let me ask you, if Nigeria where to be good, do you think her citizens will be trooping out? Don't tell me the bad situation of Nigeria has always been this way, coz its now worse. And remember they voted in Buhari for a positive change and not to destroy the country as whats happening now. With people like you, i don't think there is any hope for Nigeria. Religion and tribal infested brain.
Re: Ghana Police Arrest Nigerians For Selling Indian Hemp by Tizu(m): 1:49pm On Apr 30, 2021
Chizillar1:

Production manual for Chemical based Products like never before covering Cosmetics, Adhesives, Beverages and Food, Disinfectant, Industrial chemicals, Lubricants, Paints,Printing Inks, Stain Removers, Soaps and detergents, wood finishes etc and over 100 product formulations, processing method & Usage, Equipment & tools, quality parameter, sources of raw material, useful tips and all relevant Information.

Is the manual on soft copy ?
Re: Ghana Police Arrest Nigerians For Selling Indian Hemp by emonis88: 2:40pm On Apr 30, 2021
ictjobber:

You can take a man out of Nigeria but you can't take the Nigerian out of a man.

Chai Nigeria don break record on another saying
Re: Ghana Police Arrest Nigerians For Selling Indian Hemp by EBEk101(m): 3:00pm On Apr 30, 2021
Franzinni:
haha bros no be lie ... That plant is a different kinda reality, if not for the fact that it will help you waste your life, gladly ... I for still dey married to am...

First time I ever took that plant then nah sk dey reign .. for bar beach bros ... 5 people begin argue for inside my head .. nah me come dey try devide the firght ...serious argument o

One say " see am he done high" the other one chook mouth " commot dia mumu he never high!" The remaining 3 begin argue my highness with the rest ..till e turn fight haha ... Nah me come dey tell them say I never high but thier voice was too loud for them to hear me haha all this nah for inside my head e dey sup o.. it was crazy ..anybody who dey try smoke abeg no try am there is nothing but wasted time and a whole lot of bad friends behind it.

Say never to drugs is the best way ... Never again as for me.
grin grin lol
Never to drug
Re: Ghana Police Arrest Nigerians For Selling Indian Hemp by etrange: 3:04pm On Apr 30, 2021
The police arrested many people including Nigerians but trust Nigerians to make it about themselves. It's like we always like to be in the spotlight whether good or bad. Lol.
Re: Ghana Police Arrest Nigerians For Selling Indian Hemp by 2shaw: 3:49pm On Apr 30, 2021
I love Ghana weed diet a bag is abt 10k. Original Ghana weed.
Re: Ghana Police Arrest Nigerians For Selling Indian Hemp by nuruajao: 4:29pm On Apr 30, 2021
SmellySperm:
weed is from the earth. God made it for us...

ain't nothing wrong in smoking weed please
I sight u real niggar
Re: Ghana Police Arrest Nigerians For Selling Indian Hemp by nuruajao: 4:33pm On Apr 30, 2021
Abeg make dem enjoying their self
Weed is medicinal
Re: Ghana Police Arrest Nigerians For Selling Indian Hemp by Nobody: 4:39pm On Apr 30, 2021
nuruajao:
. I sight u real niggar
my nigga

Re: Ghana Police Arrest Nigerians For Selling Indian Hemp by Nobody: 5:05pm On Apr 30, 2021
FarahAideed:

Yes and I'm waiting for you to prove me wrong
Re: Ghana Police Arrest Nigerians For Selling Indian Hemp by okrikaboi: 5:44pm On Apr 30, 2021
Ghana weed strong o. Na Amnesia dem dey call am you no go fit finish one tie on your first trial no matter who you be.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Who Faked Kidnap Of American Girl Bags 28 Years Imprisonment / Seven Die As Gunmen Raid Hotel In Lagos / Political Thugs Attack APC Governorship Rally In Ilorin (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.