Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,206 members, 7,818,703 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

Jose Mourinho Joins talkSPORT After He Was Sacked By Tottenham (Video) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Jose Mourinho Joins talkSPORT After He Was Sacked By Tottenham (Video) (29023 Views)

Bayern’s Harry Kane Offer Accepted By Tottenham; Striker Must Decide / Marcelo Was Sacked For Farting In The Dressing Room & Laughing About It / Pogba Finally Reveals The Actual Reason Mourinho Was Sacked At Man United (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jose Mourinho Joins talkSPORT After He Was Sacked By Tottenham (Video) by Newsmic: 10:47am On Apr 30, 2021
Portuguese football manager Jose Mourinho has signed to join talkSPORT for the network’s extensive coverage of the Euros, starting in June 2021, IgbereTV reports.

This is coming weeks after he was sacked by Tottenham after just 17 months in charge due to poor results of games.

He will be with listeners across the schedule from talkSPORT’s live Euro GameDay programming to regular slots at Breakfast which will include pre-game insight and an exclusive post-game phone in for talkSPORT listeners.

The former Chelsea, Machester United, and Tottenham coach will be part of the team for all three England group games, one last-16 game, two quarter-finals, one semi-final and the final.

He will be joined by former England internationals Stuart Pearce and Trevor Sinclair and former Scotland legends Ally McCoist and Alan Brazil plus the regular team, including the SJA Sports Presenter of the Year, Laura Woods, to bring listeners all the live updates and the latest news from the tournament.

On joining the network, Jose Mourinho said: “talkSPORT is the fan’s station and I can’t wait to join in. The Euros will be a fantastic tournament and talkSPORT will capture all the excitement for fans. In my discussions with the team, I can feel their excitement for the Euros. I am thrilled to be part of it.”

Head of talkSPORT Lee Clayton said: “Jose Mourinho is a box office signing for talkSPORT. I can’t wait to hear his views on England, Scotland and Wales as well as the other giants of the tournament. His experience and insight will be fascinating for talkSPORT listeners who will also get an exclusive opportunity to put questions to him in post-match phone-ins.

A video clip of Mourinho with talkSPORTS was shared by talkSPORTS's Twitter handle with the caption;

“It’s something new, it’s incredible.”

Jose Mourinho Joins talkSPORT!

A special Euros with the Special One"
https://twitter.com/talkSPORT/status/1388025398911504384?s=20

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_boGS2SEcc

“talkSPORT proved in the recent Super League debacle that we are a powerful voice of the fans when their voices need to be heard. Adding one of the great titans of world football to our line-up will increase the noise. As well as his powerful, insightful opinions, I look forward to finding out if Jose can sing as part of our talkSPORT Breakfast Show fun…

“We aim to be the home of the fans for the Euros, with unique 24/7 coverage, including phone-ins, the latest news stories from inside the training camps, live commentaries and on the road shows PLUS Jose Mourinho. Welcome to the team, Jose. Here’s to a wonderful tournament as the fans return to stadiums – and we create the noise of the competition.”

https://igberetvnews.com/1388842/jose-mourinho-joins-talksport-sacked-tottenham-video/

4 Likes

Re: Jose Mourinho Joins talkSPORT After He Was Sacked By Tottenham (Video) by iammo(m): 11:00am On Apr 30, 2021
cool

Mourinho is a successful brand

147 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jose Mourinho Joins talkSPORT After He Was Sacked By Tottenham (Video) by paulolee(m): 11:05am On Apr 30, 2021
not bad...let him start talking sport n he shouldn't criticize other manager flaws because he should know it isnt dt eaey
thats d main reason i dnt take football analyst dt serious bcoz dey feel football is easier when analyzing it forgetting dt its always easier saying things than doing them..
seen d video n I like d way he walked into d studio asif he owns it..really missed mou of those early Chelsea days when things was going perfectly for him.
he was d master of banter n mind games...u can ask pep n wenger..

26 Likes

Re: Jose Mourinho Joins talkSPORT After He Was Sacked By Tottenham (Video) by iHart(m): 11:08am On Apr 30, 2021
Experience and exposure will land you jobs without you applying

117 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jose Mourinho Joins talkSPORT After He Was Sacked By Tottenham (Video) by femi4: 2:07pm On Apr 30, 2021
That's his talent...talk is cheap. It's now difficult for him to walk the talk

9 Likes

Re: Jose Mourinho Joins talkSPORT After He Was Sacked By Tottenham (Video) by Shellsploit: 2:07pm On Apr 30, 2021
cheesy
Re: Jose Mourinho Joins talkSPORT After He Was Sacked By Tottenham (Video) by anigbajumo(m): 2:07pm On Apr 30, 2021
That's exactly where it belongs, his old tactics has gone to mud. Make him sit down one side before another disgrace but make we talk true pep na better manager. He has never been sacked by any club he has managed in over 10yr now, am optimistic before pep reach the years Ferguson used in Man utd he might have won double of wat baba won at Man utd.

If u think say I dey lie, check statistics.

15 Likes

Re: Jose Mourinho Joins talkSPORT After He Was Sacked By Tottenham (Video) by chloride6: 2:08pm On Apr 30, 2021
Pundit aye..

2 Likes

Re: Jose Mourinho Joins talkSPORT After He Was Sacked By Tottenham (Video) by arukwe123(m): 2:08pm On Apr 30, 2021
paulolee:
not bad...let him start talking d sport n criticize other manager flaws since he keeps getting it wrong bcoz I heard its more easier to criticize from the outside than doing it inside..
thats d main reason i dnt take football analyst dt serious bcoz dey feel football is easier when analyzing DM forgetting dt they are some silent factors dt determine coaches decision..
and dts why dey do fail wen given d coaching job like henry n garry neivelle...
make person hear word jor. Cho cho cho. undecided

11 Likes

Re: Jose Mourinho Joins talkSPORT After He Was Sacked By Tottenham (Video) by Lagosfinder(m): 2:08pm On Apr 30, 2021
Being a pundit can pay him
Re: Jose Mourinho Joins talkSPORT After He Was Sacked By Tottenham (Video) by mogbeyiteren: 2:08pm On Apr 30, 2021
Celebrity coach
Re: Jose Mourinho Joins talkSPORT After He Was Sacked By Tottenham (Video) by chris4gold(m): 2:09pm On Apr 30, 2021
Super pundit
Re: Jose Mourinho Joins talkSPORT After He Was Sacked By Tottenham (Video) by lastempero: 2:09pm On Apr 30, 2021
He has paid his dues in the coaching circle it is time to try other sport departments.

1 Like

Re: Jose Mourinho Joins talkSPORT After He Was Sacked By Tottenham (Video) by FBIBOT(m): 2:09pm On Apr 30, 2021
grin finally a place he can perform extremely well
Re: Jose Mourinho Joins talkSPORT After He Was Sacked By Tottenham (Video) by Perfecttouchade: 2:10pm On Apr 30, 2021
Na wa o , jose taalo se
Re: Jose Mourinho Joins talkSPORT After He Was Sacked By Tottenham (Video) by ictjobber: 2:10pm On Apr 30, 2021
All na football
Re: Jose Mourinho Joins talkSPORT After He Was Sacked By Tottenham (Video) by brownemmanuel43(m): 2:10pm On Apr 30, 2021
That's the special one for u he is not and will never be a bad market, very soon another big team will come for him.
I will personally miss him for his mind games and jokes. The only European coach that can't manage a club without buying an African player and will also five u chance to play. That's why Mou is a household name
Still selling Red Palm Oil and Palm Kernel

3 Likes

Re: Jose Mourinho Joins talkSPORT After He Was Sacked By Tottenham (Video) by design104: 2:10pm On Apr 30, 2021
cool
bOSS
Re: Jose Mourinho Joins talkSPORT After He Was Sacked By Tottenham (Video) by OBTMOS(m): 2:11pm On Apr 30, 2021
Mou have been reduced to just talking.... Though he is good at that.

3 Likes

Re: Jose Mourinho Joins talkSPORT After He Was Sacked By Tottenham (Video) by GeneralPula: 2:15pm On Apr 30, 2021
One of the best coach ever liveth !

He doesn't ever care about critics. He does his things as he deem fit
Re: Jose Mourinho Joins talkSPORT After He Was Sacked By Tottenham (Video) by Nobody: 2:16pm On Apr 30, 2021
Legend

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jose Mourinho Joins talkSPORT After He Was Sacked By Tottenham (Video) by blinking001(m): 2:18pm On Apr 30, 2021
We wish him luck.
Re: Jose Mourinho Joins talkSPORT After He Was Sacked By Tottenham (Video) by MrBONE2(m): 2:19pm On Apr 30, 2021
grin
Re: Jose Mourinho Joins talkSPORT After He Was Sacked By Tottenham (Video) by chukwuibuipob: 2:19pm On Apr 30, 2021
sad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Neymar 'faces Seven-game Ban' While Gonzalez Could Get 'ten-match Suspension / FIFA Remembers Sunday Oliseh’s Stunner On June 13th At The 1998 World Cup / Calabar Tragedy: We Tried To Stop Our Husbands From Going To The Viewing Centre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.