Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,195 members, 7,957,459 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:58 PM

APC Threatens To Report Mbaka To The Pope & To Expose Him - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Threatens To Report Mbaka To The Pope & To Expose Him (42527 Views)

We Will Shock Political Space With Unprecedented Defections - APC Threatens / Fr Mbaka To Ihedioha: Pack Up, Uzodinma Is Coming / APC Threatens To Expel Okorocha’s Son-in-law, Abe, Shittu, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Threatens To Report Mbaka To The Pope & To Expose Him by HonLord: 3:33pm On Apr 30, 2021
ijustdey:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/04/impeachment-apc-threatens-to-expose-mbaka/

Imagine APC and their IDIOTIC references. So Adeboye and Kumuyi is now a standard for others to emulate?

If Nigeria should boast of men of God is it these Dullards who go after money and political alliance with Terrorists regimes without reprimand that we will list out?
If APC is angry with Imam Mbaka over his comment in 2021, they should reject his comments far back in 2014 & 2015. Mbaka is your Party pastor with his favourable and unfavourable prophecies. Everybody in APC should by now be denouncing that SATANIC SOCIETY made-up of Witches and Wizards in the name of political party. IN their regime - foreign became Exhibit while local rice turned to Rich man food.
Before APC came - Foreign Rice was N9,000, local rice was N6,500. But now - Local Rice is N24,000; while foreign rice IS A TABOO. Are we really making progress or destroying the citizens? May Elohim destroy every soul related to the suffering of God's Children in Jesus Name - Amen.
Re: APC Threatens To Report Mbaka To The Pope & To Expose Him by IJEYdiamond(f): 3:37pm On Apr 30, 2021
No wonder the international community said we are deceiving ourselves..

The extreme northern zombies need to be on their own... !!
Re: APC Threatens To Report Mbaka To The Pope & To Expose Him by Polyglot7pointO: 3:45pm On Apr 30, 2021
Re: APC Threatens To Report Mbaka To The Pope & To Expose Him by mechanics(m): 3:46pm On Apr 30, 2021
Lolz, Father Mbaka should just leave politics for politicians and pray to God as other men of God are doing.
Re: APC Threatens To Report Mbaka To The Pope & To Expose Him by gosmoney(m): 3:47pm On Apr 30, 2021
Dis government and APC are d most insane human being I've ever imagine cud exist in dis world they talk as if dere is no brain up there again like an empty � wtf

1 Like

Re: APC Threatens To Report Mbaka To The Pope & To Expose Him by Obalowe(m): 3:50pm On Apr 30, 2021
In 2023, Nigerians need to differentiate between prophecy and political predictions. No doubt some acclaimed men of God did contribute to our woes.
Re: APC Threatens To Report Mbaka To The Pope & To Expose Him by ddeola: 3:50pm On Apr 30, 2021
Na dem know, he has said his peace. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: APC Threatens To Report Mbaka To The Pope & To Expose Him by mbaise1000: 3:51pm On Apr 30, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
michoim:
Mbaka should fast and pray to avert IPOB crisis in the East where he is based instead of supporting miscreants who called themselves IPOB...

A few months ago, he was your main man, fearless and all, when he was castigating JONATHAN and supporting buhari it was for the best, when he talked down on IPOB, he was your best, but now that je said his god have changed his mind and talk good of those he was against before, he is the villain. Can you see your life and those og your likes? This is whu I keep saying yoo lot are the real backbone of kanu and IPOB, you keep making him look too goodand push more and more people to join IPOB, because you the enemies of igbos explain these better to igbos than kanu
Re: APC Threatens To Report Mbaka To The Pope & To Expose Him by WelcomeToBiafra: 3:51pm On Apr 30, 2021
APC and PDP have contracted RCCG and Deeper Life GOs to sell out their congregations because of Nigeria terrorist herdsmen useless elections.

God I pray and fast let all the congregations hosting any of these Nigeria political terrorist parties be destroy by the Holy ghost attacks.

#Referendum or #Revolution>>>>
Re: APC Threatens To Report Mbaka To The Pope & To Expose Him by Stanleyq: 3:55pm On Apr 30, 2021
fitzmayowa:

They won't listen, pre 2015 election Mbaka was the second mouthpiece of APC claiming God told him this and that. The "saviour" God "showed" him is now the devil he failed to see in his visions 6 years ago....
John de baptist was beheaded by hero's for speaking up on his taking of Uriah's wife Salome...if me of God keep silent against wrong and shortcomings of de politicians, then who will...at least we have them now DAT do not fear, MNK and some other men of God...let them speak, do not stop them.
Re: APC Threatens To Report Mbaka To The Pope & To Expose Him by Stanleyq: 3:59pm On Apr 30, 2021
If de storm refused to be calmed by Jesus, I know there might be another thing he could do to de ocean, at least dry it up. Mbaka has been calming de storm, de storm is only exacerbating, so, he has to be against de storm.
Re: APC Threatens To Report Mbaka To The Pope & To Expose Him by Guide777(m): 4:00pm On Apr 30, 2021
Apc, see what your PMB said about him then.

1 Like

Re: APC Threatens To Report Mbaka To The Pope & To Expose Him by wpadmin: 4:01pm On Apr 30, 2021
Jlow2:
we re tired of fasting and prayers, China Russia ,America and Asian tigers re not doing well by fasting and prayer, we cannot be deceived anymore

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZGmZZs20AKY
Re: APC Threatens To Report Mbaka To The Pope & To Expose Him by owobokiri(m): 4:02pm On Apr 30, 2021
when2:

Will you keep quiet!
I actually find it sexy, when a lady commands me in this way...
Seriously..

1 Like

Re: APC Threatens To Report Mbaka To The Pope & To Expose Him by drololaaof: 4:03pm On Apr 30, 2021
Please expose and report him Yeye people instead of your party to better our lot we are suffering, banditry kidnapping fulanisation agenda you cannot talk or caution Buhari it is Rev Father you are harassing
Re: APC Threatens To Report Mbaka To The Pope & To Expose Him by Livingstone124: 4:04pm On Apr 30, 2021
Juliusmalema:
The Fraud in Cassock called Mbaka Should be exposed for all we care..

These ones are not men of God but CEO's presiding over their various companies with board members and board of directors...Then with branch scattered over everywhere supervised by various appointed Managers...

Like First Bank of Nigeria Like RCCG....

CALM DOWN
Re: APC Threatens To Report Mbaka To The Pope & To Expose Him by victorazy(m): 4:05pm On Apr 30, 2021
Racoon:
God never spoke through Mbaka but he simply got obsessed in politics because of what his belly will benefit.Abeg stop dragging the name of God into this political charade and misadventure.Imagine the political charlatan of a priest always saying Buhari, Jonathan, Uzodinma not picking his call

Don't think like that, God's way is not your way.
God may be using Buhari to free Nigeria by splitting it. Think from this angle.
Re: APC Threatens To Report Mbaka To The Pope & To Expose Him by Jimiyung(m): 4:07pm On Apr 30, 2021
This particular Apc is on drugs

1 Like

Re: APC Threatens To Report Mbaka To The Pope & To Expose Him by roundman: 4:07pm On Apr 30, 2021
blinking001:
Nobody and I repeat Nobody can impeach President Buhari not after all he has done for Nigerians. I'm beginning to think Nigerians are rebellious and ungrateful people.
Guy get sense,i dey support Buhari like you,but asked yourself this question are you happy with the killings going on?are you just talking because it has not gotten to you or someone close to you?The president is obviously sympathetic to the fulanis hence he could have declared a state emergency or sign an executive order to rout out this criminals.
Re: APC Threatens To Report Mbaka To The Pope & To Expose Him by MoIbrahim: 4:14pm On Apr 30, 2021
yinkus6750:
Men of God should stop dangling into political matters.
Spiritual issues is different from governance.

Please read more about politics
Re: APC Threatens To Report Mbaka To The Pope & To Expose Him by RillJ(m): 4:15pm On Apr 30, 2021
Buhari APC hate truth with a passion and will resist it with every venom they can summon

1 Like

Re: APC Threatens To Report Mbaka To The Pope & To Expose Him by deavicky(m): 4:15pm On Apr 30, 2021
I don't know why this people get so pained when the truth is said.

1 Like

Re: APC Threatens To Report Mbaka To The Pope & To Expose Him by mrfortunate1: 4:28pm On Apr 30, 2021
This is the issue I have with APC and Buharists. Mbaka has been a keen supporter of buhari for a long while. Now that he is criticizing the government, they hurling insult at him.

1 Like

Re: APC Threatens To Report Mbaka To The Pope & To Expose Him by Gandollaar(f): 4:28pm On Apr 30, 2021
owobokiri:
This is what happens when you start to pontificate on issues way above your pay grade.. Today, God told you he's the savior we have been waiting for..., Tomorrow, God told you he's the disaster we should run away from..., And you say all that without batting an eyelid..
It's obvious that for all his greater claims to spiritual powers, dabbling into partizan politics and using the pulpit to ordain governors and presidents may prove to be his greatest undoing!
Wouldn't be surprised if in the coming days, audios of him begging for money as usual start to emanate from different corners..
He brought the ant infested firewoods, he should deal with the lizards..
From becoming a great source of pride to catholics in the country, this one has majestically transformed into a bundle of disappointments..., And he listens to nobody..
Your last paragraph hit me like a tornado. I remember when adoration ministry started. I was in Enugu then. When he fought Chimaroke, I was in town. Mbaka was deitified by the people for speaking truth to power. Look at him today.

..and he listens to no one!

1 Like

Re: APC Threatens To Report Mbaka To The Pope & To Expose Him by slowice(m): 4:31pm On Apr 30, 2021
If you dine with the devil, use a very very longggggg spoon.... Simply because he is called the devil for a reason and there's no iota of good in him.

See them threatening to disgrace him... Who send am?
Re: APC Threatens To Report Mbaka To The Pope & To Expose Him by ekestic1976(f): 4:31pm On Apr 30, 2021
Jlow2:
we re tired of fasting and prayers, China Russia ,America and Asian tigers re not doing well by fasting and prayer, we cannot be deceived anymore
Re: APC Threatens To Report Mbaka To The Pope & To Expose Him by Yusman316(m): 4:35pm On Apr 30, 2021
So calling for a government to be removed through constitutional means is now seen as threatening government?

1 Like

Re: APC Threatens To Report Mbaka To The Pope & To Expose Him by Gandollaar(f): 4:35pm On Apr 30, 2021
blinking001:
Nobody and I repeat Nobody can impeach President Buhari not after all he has done for Nigerians. I'm beginning to think Nigerians are rebellious and ungrateful people.
Yes he has done a lot for you people. At least higher rate of insecurity of lives and property are as never seen in these parts.

1 Like

Re: APC Threatens To Report Mbaka To The Pope & To Expose Him by wright005: 4:36pm On Apr 30, 2021
When the APC advises you on who to emulate, you know then who you shouldn't emulate.
Re: APC Threatens To Report Mbaka To The Pope & To Expose Him by stanluiz(m): 4:37pm On Apr 30, 2021
CSTRR:
Fast and pray?

China just launched the major part of their international space station to space yesterday.

When all is said and done, they will be the only Nation on Earth with their own space station in space.

By 2025, poverty rate in China will be zero.
Ahead of the initial schedule planned by the Communist party of China.

While Biden was complaining to congress about China, China was busy launching that space mission.
That same very hour.

China is a godless Nation by biblical and quaranical standards.

They don't pray, they don't worship any God.
They don't fast.

Yet it seems they are the only country on Earth enjoying divine blessing.
Their economy is set to grow by 10% this year.
A red hot economy.

Keep praying and fasting.
Backward dimwits.
China is blessed because they have good leadership throughout the decades. If you have good leaders , God will use them to bless your country.
Whether you are Christain, Muslim, Judaism, Hinduism, Buddhist or atheist. You religion doesn't matter.

Heaven help those that help themselves. How can Nigeria develop when thugs, coupist, Criminas, Corrupt and incompetent are the one running the government.

Yet we pray, fast and go to church and mosque while we cannot vote for good and competent people in public office because of Ethnic and religious sentiments.

Nigerians are yet to wake up from their slumber.
Re: APC Threatens To Report Mbaka To The Pope & To Expose Him by Charly68: 4:39pm On Apr 30, 2021
The father that prophesied your entry will also decree your exit ..The You yoruba would say ,it is he that brought the lame in that will take him out...Mbaka has already declared hope hopeless ..and his state is already on fire ..Keep tormenting trouble and harvest the wrath of a no nonsense prophet

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Battle For Senate Presidency: PDP Has The Upper-hand / What Saraki, Dogara, Other Npdp Members Actually Want – Oyegun / Atiku Returns To Nigeria, No Assurances Of Entering US Without Being Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.