Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,185 members, 7,825,704 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

First Commercial Plane To Land At Anambra Airport For Runway Testing (Photos) - Travel (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / First Commercial Plane To Land At Anambra Airport For Runway Testing (Photos) (62544 Views)

Nigeria Air Plane To Arrive On Friday / Cockpit Experience From The First Plane To Land At Ekiti Cargo Airport / My Brother And His Family Were Sent Down From The Plane To US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First Commercial Plane To Land At Anambra Airport For Runway Testing (Photos) by theFilmtric: 6:43pm On Apr 30, 2021
omosuper:
No country/region/state can successfully operates on its own. The reason for an open economy. We’re all shouting restructuring and a State has started to pull the strings I think we need to applaud the gov for this.
no contest sir
but restructuring is non negotiable
we are presently endangered species in our land
if we are not restructured
I doubt if there will be Nigeria in the next 5 years

theFilmtricsay

1 Like

Re: First Commercial Plane To Land At Anambra Airport For Runway Testing (Photos) by Calitoscassius(m): 6:48pm On Apr 30, 2021
This mediocre football field they call airport? undecided
Re: First Commercial Plane To Land At Anambra Airport For Runway Testing (Photos) by foreshore(m): 7:26pm On Apr 30, 2021
Mixedfruit:
No more going to Lagos to board my flight to US
God is good

By the time dey kidnap you, you go know how far
Re: First Commercial Plane To Land At Anambra Airport For Runway Testing (Photos) by Tywo2018: 7:32pm On Apr 30, 2021
Called airstrip not runway
leicestercamper:
Anambra international airport has the longest runway(3.7km) in Nigeria aside MMIA(3.9km)

Pictures of the First and 2nd Commercial Flights Lands at Anambra International Cargo And Passenger Airport Umueri
Re: First Commercial Plane To Land At Anambra Airport For Runway Testing (Photos) by PoloG: 7:41pm On Apr 30, 2021
iammo:

See grown men that are seeing plane for the first time and won't vacate the termac for a second plane to land

They were even pushing the stairs Chai!!

Kai!!!!! See villagers grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: First Commercial Plane To Land At Anambra Airport For Runway Testing (Photos) by Kennydoc(m): 9:43pm On Apr 30, 2021
iammo:

Top picture is just a mere Bus terminal at Oshodi, compare it to your Runway + glass warehouse you call airport

Well you guys are not use to standard infrastructure

But this same 'mere' bus terminal is finer than all the airports in the entire South West. What's your point really?

Apart from MMIA, none of the airports in the South West can stand the new Anambra Airport.

Even the Ibadan Airport you're bragging with has far less Air traffic than either Enugu or Owerri Airport.

Ibadan isn't an international airport. It will remain a local Airport. The new Anambra Airport is an international Airport.

2 Likes

Re: First Commercial Plane To Land At Anambra Airport For Runway Testing (Photos) by Daniety(m): 10:25pm On Apr 30, 2021
post=101255189:
History will be made today in Anambra state

Nice one
good one there to all the Anambra state
people

2 Likes

Re: First Commercial Plane To Land At Anambra Airport For Runway Testing (Photos) by ofiko123(m): 11:13pm On Apr 30, 2021
Good news... Nice one Obiano is working....

1 Like

Re: First Commercial Plane To Land At Anambra Airport For Runway Testing (Photos) by happney65: 11:24pm On Apr 30, 2021
Tcwork:

I just checked, the next flight to abuja from ibadan is on may 8th.
It's one of the least used airport's in nigeria.
Also I could not see a flight from ibadan to lagos.
If u doubt me, try booking a flight online now and post the result

Flights are available tommorow sef that goes for as high as almost 80,000naira likewise flights from Ibadan to Lagos.

1 Like

Re: First Commercial Plane To Land At Anambra Airport For Runway Testing (Photos) by Invitationn: 12:40am On May 01, 2021
AbaganaMiracle:

FACT!! More than 80% of the oil in Rivers state lies in Igbo territory. Over 60% of oil money in Delta state lies in Igbo territory. Over 20% in Akwa Ibom and Cross River states. Forget about Gowon boundary creation, once the referendum is finally called for all Biafrans to vote to either belong/join Biafra or leave, the natural boundary of Igbo people will fall in place.

May I also remind you that the oil reserves in Igbo hinterlands are far much bigger than those already been explored in Igbo ceded territories to other states by your rogue state of nigeria. We have oil reserves in Ebonyi, Imo, Anambra, Abia, and Enugu states which are yet to be exploited and will be explored after the restoration of Biafra.

Lagos state as the largest tax earning state for your nigeria is because of money from Igbo businesses. TinCan and Apapa seaports as the largest foreign exchange earner after oil for your nigeria handles over 80% of Igbo goods out of 100% of goods that pass through it into your country nigeria.

Most of the people that use your MMAiport Lagos, both passengers and for cargoes are Igbo people and over 80% of MMA's revenue comes from Igbo people. After Biafra is restored, all this money will be channeled to our nation and will be beneficial only to our people and not to any parasitic people anywhere.

Beer parlor statistics grin
80%, 90% 99.9% grin grin
Re: First Commercial Plane To Land At Anambra Airport For Runway Testing (Photos) by Tcwork: 2:03am On May 01, 2021
happney65:

Flights are available tommorow sef that goes for as high as almost 80,000naira likewise flights from Ibadan to Lagos.

thanks for the update, I just did more research. The biggest airlines don't really use Ibadan airport.
Overland''s business model is basically to serve these underserved airports. Still thanks for the correction.
Overland uses ATR42 aircrafts. These are really small hence they are profitable for low volume destinations.
If you check online, most ticketing companies don't have Ibadan on their menu. It's not a really profitable destination.
Re: First Commercial Plane To Land At Anambra Airport For Runway Testing (Photos) by Nigerfine3: 4:26am On May 01, 2021
iammo:

It's very Ok, expansion is ongoin as of today, and they fly many routes (Abuja , Lagos , Kano, Uyo etc) almost all local careers fly in daily and Airpeace just joined... Hajj pilgrims are also been airlifted

This is good news to me. I wish my childhood home well
Re: First Commercial Plane To Land At Anambra Airport For Runway Testing (Photos) by RoyalBoutique(m): 6:45am On May 01, 2021
AbaganaMiracle:

Shut up, you terrorist. Nice one how? How is this mediocre something to praise? We are Igbos and we deserve better because all you parasites are using our money to build your cities. Thank God for Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, soon, we will take over and control what rightly belongs to us. Just a matter of time.

Building an airport is mediocre??

You dey craze beyond craze.

Bastard.

1 Like

Re: First Commercial Plane To Land At Anambra Airport For Runway Testing (Photos) by excellencyabia1: 12:28pm On May 01, 2021
iamezekwesiri:

Lemme give you balls bro.... na Okezie Ikpeazu of Abia state! Let him first complete that dinning table first before going public with his airport...lol

no balls but part of fun.
besides Abia is full of praise singers

1 Like

Re: First Commercial Plane To Land At Anambra Airport For Runway Testing (Photos) by excellencyabia1: 12:35pm On May 01, 2021
ideykwum:

Abia whatchmacallhim
Kinetic
Re: First Commercial Plane To Land At Anambra Airport For Runway Testing (Photos) by Perseverance127: 4:26pm On May 04, 2021
post=101264290:

Its clearly show your brain is empty, Anambra is not your poverty state, go and more research about the state
Outline the Industries in Anambra. Please don't mention 10x10 provision stores
Re: First Commercial Plane To Land At Anambra Airport For Runway Testing (Photos) by Perseverance127: 4:28pm On May 04, 2021
Outline the Industries in Anambra. Don't mention 10x7 provision stores here (quote author=Ngorbungor post=101264113]

Oga this your write up is meaningless, you are talking about the number one transportation hub in West Africa ie Onitsha and Nnewi. Imo and Eungu airport alone are in the 4th and 5th position after Lagos, Abuja and PH, interms of air passangers movement. For your information that Airport is going to break records, mind you am from Imo State[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Prudent Hotel, Etemeteh Hotel To Be Demolished For Flouting Wike's Directives / 10 Most Populated Countries In The World; See Where Nigeria Falls / Kaduna Airport Is Now Ready For 24-hour Operations. See Its New Looks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.