Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,277 members, 7,826,078 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

Security Tips When Going For Job Interview - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Security Tips When Going For Job Interview (15669 Views)

How To Dress When Going For A Job Interview / Woman With Placard Searching For Job For Her Husband In Lagos (Photo) / 7 Quick Tips : When Sending Your Job Application. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Security Tips When Going For Job Interview by Munispellele90: 12:57am On May 01, 2021
Seniorwriter:
To HELL with physical job openings that can't even assure one of even $2k(Two thousand Dollars) in six(6) months monies set aside.
Online/Remote job is Bae.....one is assured of adequate rest and hard foreign currencies involved.
All those security measures won't bother you if you are gainfully working online/virtually
Enough time for yourself and peace of mind.

That's why ill keep telling people to get involved legally online...if you yet have an Online Skill Set do everything in your financial capacity to acquire one ONLINE SKILL.
Anyways if you have access to Internet + PC/Browsing gadgets and you ain't earning even @least $5 daily then its your undoing!

Proactivity Leads To Productivity
Abeg you ready to teach me one way to get paid online
Because I ready to learn
Tnks
@Seniorwriter
Re: Security Tips When Going For Job Interview by ofiko123(m): 2:52am On May 01, 2021
Nice write up... kudos to the OP..
Re: Security Tips When Going For Job Interview by Goldiness: 4:25am On May 01, 2021
Seniorwriter:
To HELL with physical job openings that can't even assure one of even $2k(Two thousand Dollars) in six(6) months monies set aside.
Online/Remote job is Bae.....one is assured of adequate rest and hard foreign currencies involved.
All those security measures won't bother you if you are gainfully working online/virtually
Enough time for yourself and peace of mind.

That's why ill keep telling people to get involved legally online...if you yet have an Online Skill Set do everything in your financial capacity to acquire one ONLINE SKILL.
Anyways if you have access to Internet + PC/Browsing gadgets and you ain't earning even @least $5 daily then its your undoing!

Proactivity Leads To Productivity

@Seniorwriter

Please can you teach me how to do business online.
Re: Security Tips When Going For Job Interview by Seniorwriter(m): 4:43am On May 01, 2021
Goldiness:

Please can you teach me how to do business online.

Yes!
Reach out via the facebook ID my profile for furtherance.
NL has rules and I'm sure you won't like been banned for going against the platforms rules.
BTW I hope you are TEACHABLE?

@Seniorwriter
Re: Security Tips When Going For Job Interview by Sirvon: 7:36am On May 01, 2021
[

Thanks boss..I just learnt something

quote author=Odunharry post=101270385]Also important, please share your live location with your loved ones on whatsapp. It's very very important.

Go to your whatsapp,

Go to the person's name you want to share with,

Open the ribbon like icon as if you want to share images or videos or documents,

You will see location, tap on it.,

Allow whatsapp permission to your location,
tap share live location. [/quote]
Re: Security Tips When Going For Job Interview by aujile(m): 8:34am On May 01, 2021
Odunharry:
Also important, please share your live location with your loved ones on whatsapp. It's very very important.

Go to your whatsapp,

Go to the person's name you want to share with,

Open the ribbon like icon as if you want to share images or videos or documents,

You will see location, tap on it.,

Allow whatsapp permission to your location,
tap share live location.
I have been using this while traveling, at least I won't have to answer plenty calls like... Have you gotten to lokoja...etc
Only share your location with your trusted family and friends
Only share with your TRUSTED family and friends
Re: Security Tips When Going For Job Interview by Odunharry(m): 10:14am On May 01, 2021
aujile:
I have been using this while traveling, at least I won't have to answer plenty calls like... Have you gotten to lokoja...etc
Only share your location with your trusted family and friends
Only share with your TRUSTED family and friends
Very important.

Don't be surprised alot of people don't know / use it.
Re: Security Tips When Going For Job Interview by matinos28(m): 3:58pm On May 01, 2021
pocohantas:
Timely

Please don’t hide your job offers, we are not dragging it with you. You can search the number, name or address using the Nairaland searchbar. If that doesn’t bring anything tangible, create a thread. Highest Nlders will use bad mouth on you, but you’ll get the information you seek.

If at all you go for a “scam” interview and make it out alive, please warn others. See something, say something... You just might be saving a life.

Sure. I once searched a suspicious looking interview on NL without any results, I created a thread. After the interview, I have received so many messages from NLders wanting to know if the company is legit and I till them the same thing. GNLD
Re: Security Tips When Going For Job Interview by Goldiness: 4:04am On May 03, 2021
Seniorwriter:

Yes!
Reach out via the facebook ID my profile for furtherance.
NL has rules and I'm sure you won't like been banned for going against the platforms rules.
BTW I hope you are TEACHABLE?

@Seniorwriter
Ok

(1) (2) (Reply)

12 Common Job Interview Mistakes You Should Avoid / How Much Do Doctor's Assistant And A Hospital Receptionist Earn? / What Do Recruiters Look For In A Resumé At First Glance?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.