Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,313 members, 7,836,360 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:14 AM

"I Have The Career I Started Out Wanting": Ewan Mcgregor On Reviving Obi-wan And - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Have The Career I Started Out Wanting": Ewan Mcgregor On Reviving Obi-wan And (169 Views)

Kizz Daniel Reacts To Report Of Him Not Wanting To Perform Because Of Gold Chain / Wizkid Blasts Soundcity. “God Wan Punish Una Mama” – They React / Uriel Reacts To Anthony Joshua Not Wanting To Settle Down For The Next 10 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"I Have The Career I Started Out Wanting": Ewan Mcgregor On Reviving Obi-wan And by philstone(m): 12:45pm On Apr 30, 2021
Obi-Wan Kenobi was huddled, shivering, soaked in sweat. He was crying — literally crying — in agony. But he wasn’t mortally wounded by Darth Vader. He was just dealing with his second dose of the COVID-19 vaccine. "It really kicked my ass," says Ewan McGregor. "It really did." The effects of the actor’s second jab of Moderna were bad enough that McGregor — who dons the Jedi Master’s cloak once more for a Disney+ series due in 2022 — had to cancel lightsaber training and postpone this interview.
More Info ...https://www.charlesonwuemenesblog.com/2021/04/i-have-career-i-started-out-wanting.html

[img]https://1.bp..com/-CXEUbgRqM48/YIvbWsJbqdI/AAAAAAABEiM/_33M4U9kP3Ypg82ZG1G6vQ0j44fOV8SIgCLcBGAsYHQ/w640-h360/Ewan-McGregor-Splash-2021-1619557005-1024x577.jpg[/img]

(1) (Reply)

Start Your New Week With Fun And Joy. / Davido Will Be P0isoned By His 30BG Gang As Prank Star Zfancy Had Car Accid£nt / Fathers Should Not Be Celebrated On A Specific Day For This Reason

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.