Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,787 members, 7,827,908 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

Health Discomfort - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Health Discomfort (139 Views)

Solution To Chronic Wax Blockage In The Ear, Resulting in Tinnitus & Discomfort. / Advoid External Hemorrhoids (pile) Pain And Discomfort / Discomfort In My Left Chest And Arm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Health Discomfort by Obason22(m): 12:53pm On Apr 30, 2021
Please I need an advise on what to do, any one with useful information as related to my problem should please inform me. For the past 1 week now I began to notice that anytime I want to urinate i always observes some kind of itching inside my dick, infant it use to sweet me as if I'm trying to ejaculate when ever my urine is passing through.

(1) (Reply)

Cold: Causes, Symptoms, Effective Treatments And How To Protect Yourself / Viasat Secures Full Suite Of Operating Licenses In Nigeria / Nigerian Version Of "Solution News Africa Initiative"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.