Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:58 AM

Landing Of Test Commercial Flights At Anambra Airports - Pictures - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Landing Of Test Commercial Flights At Anambra Airports - Pictures (1654 Views)

Osinbajo Inspects Maiden Landing Of Cargo Plane In Ikenne, Ogun State / Patience Jonathan Lands At Anambra International Airport (Photos) / Bayelsa Opens Partnership Negotiations With Ibom-Air Over Commercial Flights (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Landing Of Test Commercial Flights At Anambra Airports - Pictures by FishLaps: 2:13pm On Apr 30, 2021
Governor Of Anambra State, Chief Willie Obiano And Wife, Dr Mrs Ebelechukwu Obiano Arrive For The Landing Of Test Commercial Flights At Anambra International Cargo And Passenger Airport, Umueri.

Shared By ILLIKANNU DONALD CHUKWUMA

cc; lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Landing Of Test Commercial Flights At Anambra Airports - Pictures by FishLaps: 2:13pm On Apr 30, 2021
more pictures coming soon

1 Like

Re: Landing Of Test Commercial Flights At Anambra Airports - Pictures by SouthEastFacts: 2:15pm On Apr 30, 2021
Waiting for Yorubas to tell us why Anambra shouldn't build an airport since Asaba Airport is a stone throw

9 Likes

Re: Landing Of Test Commercial Flights At Anambra Airports - Pictures by Nobody: 2:16pm On Apr 30, 2021
To God be the glory...
Re: Landing Of Test Commercial Flights At Anambra Airports - Pictures by Nobody: 2:18pm On Apr 30, 2021
SouthEastFacts:
Waiting for Yorubas to tell us why Anambra shouldn't build an airport since Asaba Airport is a stone throw
is the airport located in South West?? that shouldn't be our headache

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Landing Of Test Commercial Flights At Anambra Airports - Pictures by FishLaps: 2:18pm On Apr 30, 2021
More !!

1 Like

Re: Landing Of Test Commercial Flights At Anambra Airports - Pictures by FishLaps: 2:18pm On Apr 30, 2021
More Updates Below !!!

1 Like

Re: Landing Of Test Commercial Flights At Anambra Airports - Pictures by IgweOfNnewi: 2:19pm On Apr 30, 2021
ok
Re: Landing Of Test Commercial Flights At Anambra Airports - Pictures by Nobody: 2:21pm On Apr 30, 2021
The whole stuff is now getting noise.
Another thread again.
Re: Landing Of Test Commercial Flights At Anambra Airports - Pictures by Built2last: 2:22pm On Apr 30, 2021
Beautiful.

Biafra shall be free. so we can soar with God's given talent
Re: Landing Of Test Commercial Flights At Anambra Airports - Pictures by IgweOfNnewi: 2:22pm On Apr 30, 2021
SouthEastFacts:
Hope it wouldn't be compromised for drug trafficking

1 Like

Re: Landing Of Test Commercial Flights At Anambra Airports - Pictures by lordm(m): 2:22pm On Apr 30, 2021
Good job. Development and unity of Nigeria is what we all want

1 Like

Re: Landing Of Test Commercial Flights At Anambra Airports - Pictures by AbaganaMiracle: 2:23pm On Apr 30, 2021
Celebrating mediocre. My Igbo people, what have come over us? Little is allowed to reach to us from our oil money by the immigrant fulanis and we are celebrating this? Where are our brains? And to say that these are our Anambra people? Unbelievable!!

1 Like

Re: Landing Of Test Commercial Flights At Anambra Airports - Pictures by AbaganaMiracle: 2:25pm On Apr 30, 2021
lordm:
Good job. Development and unity of Nigeria is what we all want
May development and unity kee you there. Unity with who? Are you deaf to the sound of Biafra that is echoing everywhere?

2 Likes

Re: Landing Of Test Commercial Flights At Anambra Airports - Pictures by AsomughaChuks05: 2:26pm On Apr 30, 2021
I envision these very routes will be busiest at the Chief Willie Obiano International Airport Umueri.

Umueri - Lagos,
Umueri-Abuja,
Umueri-Guangzhou,
Umueri-London,
Umueri-Houston,
Umueri-Johannesburg,
Umueri-New Delhi,
Umueri-Rome

Congratulations to Ndi Anambra.

2 Likes

Re: Landing Of Test Commercial Flights At Anambra Airports - Pictures by IvarDboneless: 2:26pm On Apr 30, 2021
Still don't know why we celebrate anytime these criminals called politicians do what they are elected to do, are we this primitive..spits
Re: Landing Of Test Commercial Flights At Anambra Airports - Pictures by Earlystar698(m): 2:28pm On Apr 30, 2021
God bless igboland

1 Like

Re: Landing Of Test Commercial Flights At Anambra Airports - Pictures by Vision4God: 2:32pm On Apr 30, 2021
Good news. May it open d doors of success for the state.
Re: Landing Of Test Commercial Flights At Anambra Airports - Pictures by festacman(m): 2:32pm On Apr 30, 2021
A project every Onye Anambra should be proud of. Thank you Willie!

3 Likes

Re: Landing Of Test Commercial Flights At Anambra Airports - Pictures by DDDEnterprises: 2:33pm On Apr 30, 2021
Impressive!
Re: Landing Of Test Commercial Flights At Anambra Airports - Pictures by Anambra1stSon(m): 2:34pm On Apr 30, 2021
AbaganaMiracle:

May development and unity kee you there. Unity with who? Are you deaf to the sound of Biafra that is echoing everywhere?
Dumbo no be by force to view the thread allow us, I don't know what is wrong with most of you with psychological problem, who invite you here

4 Likes

Re: Landing Of Test Commercial Flights At Anambra Airports - Pictures by AbaganaMiracle: 2:37pm On Apr 30, 2021
AsomughaChuks05:
I envision these very routes will be busiest at the Chief Willie Obiano International Airport Umueri.

Umueri - Lagos,
Umueri-Abuja,
Umueri-Guangzhou,
Umueri-London,
Umueri-Houston,
Umueri-Johannesburg,
Umueri-New Delhi,
Umueri-Rome

Congratulations to Ndi Anambra.
Enyi, just mechie onu. Who gave you international status to list the nonsense above? Some of you are really daft. Celebrating mediocre.
Re: Landing Of Test Commercial Flights At Anambra Airports - Pictures by lordm(m): 2:46pm On Apr 30, 2021
AbaganaMiracle:

So you don't want development of your Biafra as well. Think before you talk
Re: Landing Of Test Commercial Flights At Anambra Airports - Pictures by AbaganaMiracle: 2:53pm On Apr 30, 2021
lordm:
So you don't want development of your Biafra as well. Think before you talk
In Biafra, this eyesore called airport will not be built anywhere. We Igbos deserve more than this nonsense that we are currently getting because of the fulani subjugation of others in nigeria. We need to free ourselves and be able to build world-class infrastructures. I lived in Europe and now in America and I know what standard infrastructure is all about.
It's not above our capabilities, but some illiterate immigrants from futa jalon have been arresting our capabilities and development and we are saying, such can not be allowed to continue. Who are those terrorists to deny us "international status" of this same Anambra airport? Yet some of us still see reasons to celebrate this mediocre. Click on the above video to see what is befitting for us Igbos. Turkey people are not richer than us, not more populated than us, and not more intelligent than us. We are this poor under fulani rule because we accepted to be, but we are saying,NO MORE.

1 Like

Re: Landing Of Test Commercial Flights At Anambra Airports - Pictures by Teibaba(m): 2:54pm On Apr 30, 2021
Congratulations Anambra

Igbo kwenu

2 Likes

Re: Landing Of Test Commercial Flights At Anambra Airports - Pictures by Racoon(m): 3:00pm On Apr 30, 2021
Have the pioneer aircraft or jet landed yet? Ndi Anambra many hearty congratulations

1 Like

Re: Landing Of Test Commercial Flights At Anambra Airports - Pictures by Phillipson02: 3:06pm On Apr 30, 2021
AbaganaMiracle:

In Biafra, this eyesore called airport will not be built anywhere. We Igbos deserve more than this nonsense that we are currently getting because of the fulani subjugation of others in nigeria. We need to free ourselves and be able to build world-class infrastructures. I lived in Europe and now in America and I know what standard infrastructure is all about.
It's not above our capabilities, but some illiterate immigrants from futa jalon have been arresting our capabilities and development and we are saying, such can not be allowed to continue. Who are those terrorists to deny us "international status" of this same Anambra airport? Yet some of us still see reasons to celebrate this mediocre. Click on the above video to see what is befitting for us Igbos. Turkey people are not richer than us, not more populated than us, and not more intelligent than us. We are this poor under fulani rule because we accepted to be, but we are saying,NO MORE.
I know how u feel , we aren't Yoruba , hate of fulani superceeds in us ..when time comes this airport will be pull down n renovated ok , I once lived at Abagana
Re: Landing Of Test Commercial Flights At Anambra Airports - Pictures by AbaganaMiracle: 3:09pm On Apr 30, 2021
Phillipson02:
I know how u feel , we aren't Yoruba , hate of fulani superceeds in us ..when time comes this airport will be pull down n renovated ok , I once lived at Abagana
Yeah!! Remember how your terrorist forefathers were crushed in that Biafra sector?
Re: Landing Of Test Commercial Flights At Anambra Airports - Pictures by Phillipson02: 3:11pm On Apr 30, 2021
AbaganaMiracle:

Yeah!! Remember how your terrorist forefathers were crushed in that Biafra sector?
you are talking to a real biafran blood bro, my 2 scientist uncles died in that war ,
But this time around is blood for blood .
Re: Landing Of Test Commercial Flights At Anambra Airports - Pictures by FreeIgbos: 3:11pm On Apr 30, 2021
SouthEastFacts:

I tire for those waste people. They're best advisers to others but can never advice themselves grin grin grin
Re: Landing Of Test Commercial Flights At Anambra Airports - Pictures by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 3:13pm On Apr 30, 2021
Congratulations to the Ndi Anambra.

Igbo Amaka!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

IPOB Will Suffer Severe Backlash If APC Should Win Anambra / They Are Here To Kill Us Again As Buhari Gives Imo State More Weapons, Pictures / Sarki: I Will Vote Peter Obi For President On One Condition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.