Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,830 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Was Offered The World To To End Biafra Agitation; He Refused- FFK - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Was Offered The World To To End Biafra Agitation; He Refused- FFK (2740 Views)

Gbajabiamila: I Was Offered ₦100 Million To Support Third Term Agenda / Nnamdi Kanu Was Dragged Into The Court In Chains, His Face Was Covered - Witness / Orji Kalu: I Can Bring Nnamdi Kanu Back To Nigeria, Convince Him To End Biafra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Offered The World To To End Biafra Agitation; He Refused- FFK by P1PrinceKT(m): 7:50pm On Apr 30, 2021
OK
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Offered The World To To End Biafra Agitation; He Refused- FFK by PennywysCares(m): 8:02pm On Apr 30, 2021
PissfulProtester:

Lalasticlala, prove to us you are not a bigot! ban one of ya people. He has broken rule 2

These set of fucccking folks thinks that nairaland is a platform where people makes money from or a business venture, every little thing ban, ban him as if person fortune lies here on Nairaland.

So I that stupid fool BMC chair called MANNABBQGRILL come against me the other day and when I return back to him the block head mod ban me I switched over to another Monika boom here I am

(1) (2) (Reply)

Diplomat Spotted Peeing On The Road Side In Lagos: Pictures & Video / FG To Support Boko Haram To Defeat ISWAP -Adamu Garba / Read This Maybe Then We Will Understand What’s Going On In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.