Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

Ortom Deserves Commendation Not Condemnation - Benue Govt Replies Garba Shehu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ortom Deserves Commendation Not Condemnation - Benue Govt Replies Garba Shehu (21320 Views)

Peter Obi: We do not Comment On Individual cases - UK Govt Replies Premiumtimes / Uche Nwosu: You Are In Panic Because You Are Guilty - Imo Govt Replies Okorocha / Channels TV Interview: Ortom Replies Garba Shehu, Says 'I Stand By My Statement' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ortom Deserves Commendation Not Condemnation - Benue Govt Replies Garba Shehu by Owaincouncil: 6:28pm On Apr 30, 2021
This Orton na ewu.
He use style tell our whole presido that he is reckless and insensitive to the plight of the people
If u beat my papa dog, na my papa u beat.
Meaning everything said about garba sheu is for buhari. Simple

1 Like

Re: Ortom Deserves Commendation Not Condemnation - Benue Govt Replies Garba Shehu by Ajah489(m): 6:29pm On Apr 30, 2021
saintokwuluora:
The Presidency will one day deny it is not the Presidency
you know them very well.Correct talk!

3 Likes

Re: Ortom Deserves Commendation Not Condemnation - Benue Govt Replies Garba Shehu by Akwamkpuruamu: 6:30pm On Apr 30, 2021
aaa14bd1083:
governor of waillers association of nigeria grin

You are yet to wail? E de come, when Fulani herdsmen attack your kinsmen

2 Likes

Re: Ortom Deserves Commendation Not Condemnation - Benue Govt Replies Garba Shehu by Emotionss: 6:30pm On Apr 30, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
Igbochief001:
If u like don't set up your own security forces like ESN ..stay there and be shouting for help

Equip them to fight both army and herdsmen ...you would see in 6 months you would have peace

Fulanis won't stop killing you until the risk of them getting killed if they attack you is very high

Why do you think fulanis haven't attacked Igbos in the north ...they no it's no longer like before

You people should stop this online boosting it is unnecessary and extremely childish.
Re: Ortom Deserves Commendation Not Condemnation - Benue Govt Replies Garba Shehu by Nobody: 6:31pm On Apr 30, 2021
Emotionss:
[color=#006600][/color]

You people should stop this online boosting it is unnecessary and extremely childish.
Go tell your brothers they can't conquer Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Ortom Deserves Commendation Not Condemnation - Benue Govt Replies Garba Shehu by blackpanda: 6:32pm On Apr 30, 2021
Igbochief001:
If u like don't set up your own security forces like ESN ..stay there and be shouting for help

Equip them to fight both army and herdsmen ...you would see in 6 months you would have peace

Fulanis won't stop killing you until the risk of them getting killed if they attack you is very high

Why do you think fulanis haven't attacked Igbos in the north ...they no it's no longer like before

Delusions of grandeur grin
Re: Ortom Deserves Commendation Not Condemnation - Benue Govt Replies Garba Shehu by Nobody: 6:32pm On Apr 30, 2021
Hmmmmmm
Re: Ortom Deserves Commendation Not Condemnation - Benue Govt Replies Garba Shehu by BERNIMOORE: 6:33pm On Apr 30, 2021
Emotionss:
[color=#006600][/color]

can't you just tell us that you're a bandit sympatiser, nobody needs your advice here..

3 Likes

Re: Ortom Deserves Commendation Not Condemnation - Benue Govt Replies Garba Shehu by Nobody: 6:34pm On Apr 30, 2021
blackpanda:

Delusions of grandeur grin
Are you scared ...no millimeter of igbo land can be taken ...try pim you would lose sokoto even
Re: Ortom Deserves Commendation Not Condemnation - Benue Govt Replies Garba Shehu by ofiko123(m): 6:35pm On Apr 30, 2021
I don't leave in benue but I know ortom is trying his best as governor..

1 Like

Re: Ortom Deserves Commendation Not Condemnation - Benue Govt Replies Garba Shehu by valentineuwakwe(m): 6:36pm On Apr 30, 2021
i was thinking they will say reply to "PRESIDENCY "...so its now Garba Shehu, funny country!
Re: Ortom Deserves Commendation Not Condemnation - Benue Govt Replies Garba Shehu by Emotionss: 6:37pm On Apr 30, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
Igbochief001:

Go tell your brothers they can't conquer Nigeria

My brothers ? Haha.

You people should stop exposing ESN Operations on social media. Stop all this online boosting and allow ESN to do their work secretly and mysteriously.
Re: Ortom Deserves Commendation Not Condemnation - Benue Govt Replies Garba Shehu by Engrjamjam: 6:38pm On Apr 30, 2021
Ortom pay the ten months salary you are owing first useless man.

1 Like

Re: Ortom Deserves Commendation Not Condemnation - Benue Govt Replies Garba Shehu by luluman: 6:38pm On Apr 30, 2021
aaa14bd1083:
governor of waillers association of nigeria grin
see this one...who bought data for you?
Re: Ortom Deserves Commendation Not Condemnation - Benue Govt Replies Garba Shehu by Emotionss: 6:40pm On Apr 30, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
BERNIMOORE:
can't you just tell us that you're a bandit sympatiser, nobody needs your advice here..

Esn is supposed to work silently and mysteriously. All this online boosting is unnecessary and it is exposing their operations unnecessary.
Re: Ortom Deserves Commendation Not Condemnation - Benue Govt Replies Garba Shehu by Karrima: 6:40pm On Apr 30, 2021
From a promising good country in 2015 to the third worst country in the world in 2021! Wow, that was fast!!!
Re: Ortom Deserves Commendation Not Condemnation - Benue Govt Replies Garba Shehu by tonididdy(m): 6:41pm On Apr 30, 2021
DDDEnterprises:
Wow! Nigeria isn't totally a dictatorship afterall. See State government talking back at the presidency. cheesy
Don't get excited yet.
Maybe tomorrow in the news we go hear say DSS detains ortom or you go hear unknown human rain bullets at ortoms convoy.
Re: Ortom Deserves Commendation Not Condemnation - Benue Govt Replies Garba Shehu by GoldHorse(m): 6:41pm On Apr 30, 2021
Garba Shehu is the one ruling the country on behalf of some people.
Re: Ortom Deserves Commendation Not Condemnation - Benue Govt Replies Garba Shehu by Brushstrokes20: 6:43pm On Apr 30, 2021
GARBAGE shehu, isa PANDEMIC, gumi, Buhari etc are bloodthirsty TERRORISTS!

# defend yourselves my people!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ortom Deserves Commendation Not Condemnation - Benue Govt Replies Garba Shehu by Heffalump(m): 6:44pm On Apr 30, 2021
Gospelpreacher1:
The statement alleged to have come from the President to the Governor is a Huge shame. I don't want to imagine or believe that the President uttered that, but if he did , then President Buhari is the Chief instigator of the killings and violence in the country.

I expected the minority parties and responsible organisations to as a matter of urgency, report General Buhari and the APC government to the UN, AU, and the G7 nations now! This is very important should there be any breakdown of law and order in the country, they will know whom to blame and all forces pulled together to decimate him.

Buhari is truly a terrorist.

1 Like

Re: Ortom Deserves Commendation Not Condemnation - Benue Govt Replies Garba Shehu by jlinkd78(m): 6:44pm On Apr 30, 2021
Igbochief001:

Nna gi muru gi
Re: Ortom Deserves Commendation Not Condemnation - Benue Govt Replies Garba Shehu by Kingspin(m): 6:46pm On Apr 30, 2021
Buhari government should stop displaying their love for terrorism
Re: Ortom Deserves Commendation Not Condemnation - Benue Govt Replies Garba Shehu by Mrpojj(m): 6:46pm On Apr 30, 2021
Gospelpreacher1:
The statement alleged to have come from the President to the Governor is a Huge shame. I don't want to imagine or believe that the President uttered that, but if he did , then President Buhari is the Chief instigator of the killings and violence in the country.

Buhari didn't utter anything , he is not even aware of happenings in this country , he is just been managed

1 Like

Re: Ortom Deserves Commendation Not Condemnation - Benue Govt Replies Garba Shehu by tnerro1(m): 6:46pm On Apr 30, 2021
Isa Pantami fall on garbage shehu......spits
Re: Ortom Deserves Commendation Not Condemnation - Benue Govt Replies Garba Shehu by Nobody: 6:50pm On Apr 30, 2021
Where you expecting garba shehu to speak against his pay lord.
Re: Ortom Deserves Commendation Not Condemnation - Benue Govt Replies Garba Shehu by Nobody: 6:51pm On Apr 30, 2021
Emotionss:
[color=#006600][/color]

My brothers ? Haha.

You people should stop exposing ESN Operations on social media. Stop all this online boosting and allow ESN to do their work secretly and mysteriously.
I don't know anything about esn to expose anything
Re: Ortom Deserves Commendation Not Condemnation - Benue Govt Replies Garba Shehu by Emotionss: 6:54pm On Apr 30, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
Igbochief001:

I don't know anything about esn to expose anything

All this online boosting is extremely too much and it is attracting unnecessary attentions to south East.
Re: Ortom Deserves Commendation Not Condemnation - Benue Govt Replies Garba Shehu by Grace001: 6:57pm On Apr 30, 2021
When President Buhari gave a shoot on sight order to security agencies against persons bearing AK47, Governor Ortom was one of the first to support the presidential directive. Minister of Defence came out a few weeks later to counter the President’s order and we expected a reaction from the Presidency but till this minute, no such reaction has been heard.

I have said it and I will continue to say it.

Buhari only became the president just to achieve 2 things. And he has achieved it, right now he using Nigeria to catch cruise till 2023.

If you like talk from now till December he no concern Buhari.
Re: Ortom Deserves Commendation Not Condemnation - Benue Govt Replies Garba Shehu by spinzagom(m): 7:00pm On Apr 30, 2021
Talk is cheap after all! Ortom na your mate? And who told you he is not doing something at his level as a governor? Only if you understand how complex this issues are and you will just keep quiet.
lastempero:
The ortom of a guy na pure mumu, atleast you have power to set up a local vigilante and atleast equip them with pump action and codedly give them order to kill those terrorists n defend themselves the much they can and not to be crying out after every killing. You are a mumu man ortom!!
Re: Ortom Deserves Commendation Not Condemnation - Benue Govt Replies Garba Shehu by blackpanda: 7:00pm On Apr 30, 2021
Igbochief001:

Are you scared ...no millimeter of igbo land can be taken ...try pim you would lose sokoto even

Na only NAIRALAND u de get mouth grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Prophecies About Buhari, Osinbajo, Others That Never Came To Pass In 2021 / Brown Knowledge Anderson Dies In Hotel Room / Aisha Buhari Visits The Olubadan Of Ibadan In His Palace. Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.