Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,888 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

Rwandan Mother Cries Out Over Her 2 Children Who Increase In Size Daily (Video) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Rwandan Mother Cries Out Over Her 2 Children Who Increase In Size Daily (Video) (65607 Views)

Identities Of The 8 Children Who Died In An Abandoned Car In Lagos Revealed / 2 Children Survived Fire Explosion That Killed Bride-To-Be, 8 Kids In Ebonyi / Kitchen Gas Explosion Burnt Mother And Her 2-Week-Old Baby (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rwandan Mother Cries Out Over Her 2 Children Who Increase In Size Daily (Video) by Originalsly: 11:21am On May 01, 2021
Shellsploit:

Did she give them dexacorten 5mg

Hmmmm..... I believe you're soooo on point. She said the boy was a small baby. I guess she was one of those that believe drugs can make everything perfect so she asked for drugs to boost his size. Most likely they gave her dexacortin .... basically a steroid ... which she gave to both kids and I'm almost sure never followed the instructions and disregarded the warnings. I guess she is still clueless and feeding them with the drug. This matter will be declared spiritual!

1 Like

Re: Rwandan Mother Cries Out Over Her 2 Children Who Increase In Size Daily (Video) by drlateef: 11:23am On May 01, 2021
Have they done brain scan for pituitary tumor?
Re: Rwandan Mother Cries Out Over Her 2 Children Who Increase In Size Daily (Video) by udoka55555: 11:28am On May 01, 2021
Bring them to imo state....by the time they run from ungunknownmen for two days, them go reduce by force.
Re: Rwandan Mother Cries Out Over Her 2 Children Who Increase In Size Daily (Video) by kense88: 11:33am On May 01, 2021
They could grow to become monsters. They could be future world strongest man contenders.
Re: Rwandan Mother Cries Out Over Her 2 Children Who Increase In Size Daily (Video) by Mhimi007(m): 11:35am On May 01, 2021
But on a lighter note MEME ALERT GUYS
Re: Rwandan Mother Cries Out Over Her 2 Children Who Increase In Size Daily (Video) by Zooposki(f): 11:37am On May 01, 2021
The father said anytime they take him for vaccination he increases rapidly. Hmmm.
Re: Rwandan Mother Cries Out Over Her 2 Children Who Increase In Size Daily (Video) by studentofTruth: 11:46am On May 01, 2021
Could be prader willi syndrome; the features are there, especially the stature and narrow forehead. But the most baffling thing is having it in two consecutive kids.

Probably the father has a permanent germline mutation affecting the chromosome 15 of his germ cells. The man should go for germline karyotyping. The chromosomal integrity of his germ cells needs to be ascertained before attempting to bear another child.

1 Like

Re: Rwandan Mother Cries Out Over Her 2 Children Who Increase In Size Daily (Video) by FarahAideed: 11:50am On May 01, 2021
Vaccine at work
Re: Rwandan Mother Cries Out Over Her 2 Children Who Increase In Size Daily (Video) by Chargingpoint: 12:00pm On May 01, 2021
Offpoint1:
I think it could be or has something to do with the environment, maybe the house. There's something in that location increasing their weight.

They should relocate for a month or two and see if there will be any changes.

But why do we black always flying to the abroad for complicated medicals?

To think black race existed before the white race, what were our ancestors doing?

Flesh and blood did not reveal this to you. My spirit is telling me that what is happening to them is in that environment, the house to be precise.
Re: Rwandan Mother Cries Out Over Her 2 Children Who Increase In Size Daily (Video) by Yankee101: 12:05pm On May 01, 2021
You can't allow kids eat everything everytime they want
Re: Rwandan Mother Cries Out Over Her 2 Children Who Increase In Size Daily (Video) by RealMillennial(m): 12:09pm On May 01, 2021
Na to sponsor them go Japan to learn sumo wrestling.
They could be champs
Re: Rwandan Mother Cries Out Over Her 2 Children Who Increase In Size Daily (Video) by TDonald: 12:12pm On May 01, 2021
i no go lie, i don laugh tìrẹ
Re: Rwandan Mother Cries Out Over Her 2 Children Who Increase In Size Daily (Video) by Tremple8v: 12:26pm On May 01, 2021
No worry , everything go plum soon .
Re: Rwandan Mother Cries Out Over Her 2 Children Who Increase In Size Daily (Video) by Skillsnigeria: 12:27pm On May 01, 2021
Which kind of poverty life be this
Re: Rwandan Mother Cries Out Over Her 2 Children Who Increase In Size Daily (Video) by jojothaiv(m): 12:36pm On May 01, 2021
DDDEnterprises:
Which group of people in the house should we call now - doctors or spiritualists?
The in between would be handy here...

I heard they have a rationale explanation to everything and can proffer solution when it's seemingly bleak.

Mind you, the medical practitioner and the religious folks in the house just need to sit down and watch them do their thing...
Re: Rwandan Mother Cries Out Over Her 2 Children Who Increase In Size Daily (Video) by Tzar(m): 12:39pm On May 01, 2021
Madam, you are what you eat. You need to drastically reduce their portions. You also need to feed them only healthy , low fat & sugar meals.

They may cry a lot, but stay focused on feeding them small portions and balanced diets appropriate for their age. fill in the gap with only vegetables, low sugar fruits and exercise.
Re: Rwandan Mother Cries Out Over Her 2 Children Who Increase In Size Daily (Video) by Femeto: 12:51pm On May 01, 2021
grin cheesy Agbamode.
Re: Rwandan Mother Cries Out Over Her 2 Children Who Increase In Size Daily (Video) by Femeto: 12:52pm On May 01, 2021
I go dreal them dem go lose those fat.
Re: Rwandan Mother Cries Out Over Her 2 Children Who Increase In Size Daily (Video) by pacespot(m): 12:53pm On May 01, 2021
Serious
Re: Rwandan Mother Cries Out Over Her 2 Children Who Increase In Size Daily (Video) by AfonjaMuslim: 12:54pm On May 01, 2021
Yankee101:
You can't allow kids eat everything everytime they want
This is more than food abeg
Re: Rwandan Mother Cries Out Over Her 2 Children Who Increase In Size Daily (Video) by AfonjaMuslim: 12:55pm On May 01, 2021
The part of Rwanda they are hiding from us
Re: Rwandan Mother Cries Out Over Her 2 Children Who Increase In Size Daily (Video) by LordErrk: 12:58pm On May 01, 2021
It's likely a hormonal imbalance. May be cushings disease/syndrome, or hypothyroidism
Re: Rwandan Mother Cries Out Over Her 2 Children Who Increase In Size Daily (Video) by OyinO: 1:21pm On May 01, 2021
inoki247:
lol Lucozuma Jr..

Dem even represent the 2 race one na black one na white grin cheesy grin
Yokozuma
Re: Rwandan Mother Cries Out Over Her 2 Children Who Increase In Size Daily (Video) by penplus: 1:32pm On May 01, 2021
Dreyton36:
My Edo people go see this kind news shout "Ukpa"

Make she try starve Dem small first
If that no work out

Make she carry them go register for gym far away from the community

If that no still work , make she hand them over to her step wife or uncle wey sabi blow breeze

Anyway God knows best

Lights up my kpoli in peace

Ukpa! lol

1 Like

Re: Rwandan Mother Cries Out Over Her 2 Children Who Increase In Size Daily (Video) by 1EmmyKay: 1:48pm On May 01, 2021
Lol if these ones grow finish, sumo king go dey learn work. If dem enta moto the tires sef no go fit hold their weight. It go burst grin grin grin
Re: Rwandan Mother Cries Out Over Her 2 Children Who Increase In Size Daily (Video) by TEMPESTETIM(m): 1:52pm On May 01, 2021
Kondomatic:
Which kain wahala be this?
hahaha
Re: Rwandan Mother Cries Out Over Her 2 Children Who Increase In Size Daily (Video) by Adetayo1978(m): 1:54pm On May 01, 2021
The children should engage in dry fasting for 1 year.
Re: Rwandan Mother Cries Out Over Her 2 Children Who Increase In Size Daily (Video) by davidque: 2:11pm On May 01, 2021
Dreyton36:
My Edo people go see this kind news shout "Ukpa"

Make she try starve Dem small first
If that no work out

Make she carry them go register for gym far away from the community

If that no still work , make she hand them over to her step wife or uncle wey sabi blow breeze

Food is not the cause of their bloated weight, it's genetic

Anyway God knows best

Lights up my kpoli in peace

Re: Rwandan Mother Cries Out Over Her 2 Children Who Increase In Size Daily (Video) by Josywhyte: 2:12pm On May 01, 2021
Evidence of good living. Na this type Bible say 'occupy till I come'. Get them to the hospital
Re: Rwandan Mother Cries Out Over Her 2 Children Who Increase In Size Daily (Video) by imagrg(m): 2:22pm On May 01, 2021
Village people pumping them like Goatcoin
Re: Rwandan Mother Cries Out Over Her 2 Children Who Increase In Size Daily (Video) by descarado: 3:04pm On May 01, 2021
Lazycapitalist2:
This looks like a case of PRADER WILLI SYNDROME

See below.
The worst thing is they no see food chop.

I follow that channel on YouTube.

I have never seen a country with so many physical ailments like Rwanda.

I think it's the after effect of war.
Things people inhaled, ate ( biological weapon) drank etc altered lots of genes. And the worst thing is that majority if not all of them are in the villages without access to medical care. That channel has been helping a lot by creating awareness.
Re: Rwandan Mother Cries Out Over Her 2 Children Who Increase In Size Daily (Video) by Nobody: 3:07pm On May 01, 2021
descarado:

The worst thing is they no see food chop.

I follow that channel on YouTube.

I have never seen a country with so many physical ailments like Rwanda.

I think it's the after effect of war.
Things people inhaled, ate ( biological weapon) drank etc altered lots of genes. And the worst thing is that majority if not all of them are in the villages without access to medical care. That channel has been helping a lot by creating awareness.

I doubt. The Rwandan war was not fought with bio weapons...plus none of the bioweapon users at the time ...the US, Russia and Iraq and even Libya were nowhere near the war zone.

This is just one of them random genetic mutaitons that is very rare....especially as most of the cases reproted are in the developed world.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nlanders In Field Of Health I Need Help Urgently / My Head Is Getting Bald And It Is Making Me Feel Depressed,pls Help! / Three New Cases Of Coronavirus Confirmed In Nigeria, Totaling 25 Cases

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.