Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,166 members, 7,849,601 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:25 AM

Pantami: Stop Insulting, Provoking Southerners — Fani-warns Gumi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pantami: Stop Insulting, Provoking Southerners — Fani-warns Gumi (684 Views)

Wike, Tinubu: We Won’t Allow You Heat Up Nigeria – Sunday Igboho Warns Gumi / Defection: Stop Insulting Fani-Kayode & Read The Handwriting On The Wall / Army Warns Gumi, Others Against Unguarded Utterances (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pantami: Stop Insulting, Provoking Southerners — Fani-warns Gumi by DejiPlug(m): 6:00pm On Apr 30, 2021
https://fb.watch/5aFhSQjx9b/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJERJAnYAD4

Nigeria can never displace the fulanis, all these ethnic tribes cannot work in Nigeria anymore, not even religious institutions- excerpts of Sheik Gumi's hate filled video broadcast, which was prominently featured in this interview and forced former aviation minister, Femi Fani-Kayode to give a wholesome piece of his mind.

Fani-Kayode slammed the prophecy of the elder Sheik Abubakar Gumi who prophesied that a Christian would never lead Nigeria over his dead body and of course a Christian became head of state just after he died a few years later, further describing those who follow the father and son in Allah's sake as misguided.

"Now i can see that the son has taken the mantle of his father and he's speaking nothing but absolute nonsense. He speaks for a large segment of people in the core north who are misguided and simply dont know any better and i think this is the sort of thing that upsets many of us. Nobody can tell me that its right and proper for him to say that if Pantami is removed that we will regret it. I mean who the hell does he think he is. Who do they think they are? We all own this country and let me put this to him right here on this programme."

According to FFK- who has tirelessly written and even promised not to concentrate on Pantami again, something has to be done about people like Pantami and others or else government will regret it, especially in a situation where they're trying to fulanize and islamize the nation through stealth jihad.

"But since you poked this to me and Gumi has also said what he said, let me tell you that as long as we have people like Pantami in government and those that think like him in government, that government, our people and their people will regret it because there are always consequences to every action. Its just a question of time."

Highlighting ways through which certain elements aspire to fulanize and islamize the country, Fani-Kayode mentions stealth and guile, and assimilation as first tactic to be employed, which involves the use of tachiyya deception.

"You go there, pretend to be a democrat but infact what you're doing is bringing islamic values to modern government and trying to impose your will on everybody also, through stealth and guile,you bring in people like Pantami and others who are known fundamentalists and have a track record of islamic fundamentalism into government, legitimize them as nice guys"

Also noting Pantami's longstanding activities against Christian communities in Bauchi years ago, FFK discussed the case of a father that came out and said Pantami is responsible for killing his son and incidents of him saying things that are deeply insulting to the Christian community in this country.

"When you say you'll lead muslims to march into a Christian community to kill Christians, this is unacceptable to us and for Gumi to say such person is a good man, it troubles me immensely. This same Gumi is a man who negotiates with fulani terrorists all the time. He is the man that tells us it is Christian soldiers that are killing your people and not the muslim"

FFK went as far to state that though nobody wants to publicly align with terrorists but many people still support behind the scenes and thats the dilemma faced by moderate muslims, Christians and non muslims in the country, as we are dealing with a group of people that don't care how you feel and prepared to do anything to stop you.

Observing the contemptous way he spoke about the people of Niger Delta, the south and of the middle belt with utter contempt and arrogance which does not anchor well for national unity, Fani-Kayode analyzes why people like him and their uncouth mouths pose grave danger to the unity of Nigeria.

"If you really want Nigeria to remain together, they better learn to keep their mouths shut and stop insulting southerners, middle belters, Christians, stop provoking us, stop killing us and telling us that you own this country and everyone of us. We cant be slaves, i will never be a slave to anybody, what i mean by that is if you dont stop then you'll see another dimension of this struggle"

FFK's brazen statement can be translated to mean people will exercise their right to self preservation, because enough is enough in this country, or everybody needs to go their seperate ways.

"I said most of our youths want separation and not restructuring."

Re: Pantami: Stop Insulting, Provoking Southerners — Fani-warns Gumi by Dcube212: 6:02pm On Apr 30, 2021
Hnmmm
Re: Pantami: Stop Insulting, Provoking Southerners — Fani-warns Gumi by Jostoman: 7:14pm On Apr 30, 2021
I just hope those northerners will start seeing serious issue in the country beyond ethnicity and religion because that is what they normally use to brainwashed them.
Re: Pantami: Stop Insulting, Provoking Southerners — Fani-warns Gumi by Elvictor: 8:20pm On Apr 30, 2021
grin
Re: Pantami: Stop Insulting, Provoking Southerners — Fani-warns Gumi by Nobody: 8:24pm On Apr 30, 2021
if the Southerners have sense ( Igbo and Yoruba). Buhari should be the last notherner to rule this country.

2 Likes

Re: Pantami: Stop Insulting, Provoking Southerners — Fani-warns Gumi by DejiPlug(m): 7:49am On May 01, 2021
Hmmm. Well said
Re: Pantami: Stop Insulting, Provoking Southerners — Fani-warns Gumi by JonDon12: 9:27am On May 01, 2021
Grgton:
if the Southerners have sense ( Igbo and Yoruba). Buhari should be the last notherner to rule this country.

(1) (Reply)

Twitter Rejected Nigerian Government’s Demand That Nnamdi Kanu’s Account Be Bloc / Black Maria Roof Leaks As Rain Fell On Arrested Yoruba Nation Agitators. / Why The Nigeria Government Still Having Twitter Account Even After Banning?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.