Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,742 members, 7,809,838 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:46 PM

Ladies, Is Ovulation And Period Horniness Really A Thing? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ladies, Is Ovulation And Period Horniness Really A Thing? (2849 Views)

Why Do We Get Period Pains... And Period Poos? This Tiktok Doctor Explains / Pls Help Is There Any Drug That Can Help With Over Horniness? / Monitor Your Ovulation And Get Pregnant Easily... Find Out How And Testify Later (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, Is Ovulation And Period Horniness Really A Thing? by gaetano: 7:12pm On Apr 30, 2021
A Twitter user twitted about being very Hot during ovulation, and lots of other ladies gave their honest opinion about how they feel during that period.

We guys would like to know more about this and necessarily cues for us to make moves, since y'all don't really make the first approach despite being very Hot. SO LET'S HEAR YOUR THOUGHTS.

Meanwhile let's read a couple of responsesFrom Twitter below

https://twitter.com/TomieLagos/status/1388044879071227906?s=19

Re: Ladies, Is Ovulation And Period Horniness Really A Thing? by gaetano: 7:13pm On Apr 30, 2021
cool. Lalalisticlala

Re: Ladies, Is Ovulation And Period Horniness Really A Thing? by Truthabulabula(m): 7:14pm On Apr 30, 2021
Nairaland women deactivated.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Is Ovulation And Period Horniness Really A Thing? by Romanoff(f): 7:17pm On Apr 30, 2021
Yes it is. That's when a woman is most moist. There's a reason for the moistness.

Lady VJ is waiting for some sugar.

Know this and know when to avoid what will make you commit sin.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Is Ovulation And Period Horniness Really A Thing? by habsydiamond(m): 7:20pm On Apr 30, 2021
This is why the future will remain female... They can bear anything in this world... It's not easy being one ooo... I hail oo una welldone Wetin for crown it up na if all of una fit be self dependent the world for be a better place for us all

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, Is Ovulation And Period Horniness Really A Thing? by gaetano: 7:27pm On Apr 30, 2021
Romanoff:
Yes it is. That's when a woman is most moist. There's a reason for the moistness.

Lady VJ is waiting for some sugar.

Know this and know when to avoid what will make you commit sin.

Well, respect the fact that y'all add the religious stuff. But from where I stand, it's a basic physiological need like hunger and thirst. It's right to give the body what it needs

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Is Ovulation And Period Horniness Really A Thing? by Kriss216: 7:34pm On Apr 30, 2021
Women are naturally hornyy always, especially Nigerian women.

98.96345% of Nigerian women are sex starved, both the married ones hence the wild horniness. Women should stop using Ovulation and menustration to justify their horniness.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Is Ovulation And Period Horniness Really A Thing? by Babara1994(m): 7:35pm On Apr 30, 2021
Thunder fire all these ladies. If I hear say una dey Hot!!
If una dey feel am, why do you still collect money for sex Everytime? undecided undecided thunder fire una

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Is Ovulation And Period Horniness Really A Thing? by Amotolongbo(f): 7:36pm On Apr 30, 2021
We guys would like to know more about this and necessarily cues for us to make moves, since y'all don't really make the first approach despite being very Hot. SO LET'S HEAR YOUR THOUGHTS.
so that you can take advantage of our vulnerability during that time abi?

Tufiakwa
Re: Ladies, Is Ovulation And Period Horniness Really A Thing? by Babara1994(m): 7:37pm On Apr 30, 2021
Amotolongbo:
so that you can take advantage of our vulnerability during that time abi?

Tufiakwa
Stingy girl. See her small nose like periwinkle undecided

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Is Ovulation And Period Horniness Really A Thing? by Kriss216: 7:40pm On Apr 30, 2021
Babara1994:
Thunder fire all these ladies. If I hear say una dey Hot!!
If una dey feel am, why do you still collect money for sex Everytime? undecided undecided thunder fire una
Yes, they're Hot always.

They use their kpekus as leverage for Simps only.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Is Ovulation And Period Horniness Really A Thing? by Draslo(m): 7:45pm On Apr 30, 2021
What about women who have hit menopause? Apart from those in their late teens and early 20s, women who have experienced menopause are almost always in heat.
Re: Ladies, Is Ovulation And Period Horniness Really A Thing? by Aditkd(f): 7:59pm On Apr 30, 2021
Yes, we females do get pretty Hot during that Ovulation time. Self control is key and when you remember price of pad is cheaper than diaper nobody will tell you to hold body.

6 Likes

Re: Ladies, Is Ovulation And Period Horniness Really A Thing? by Mcslize: 8:37pm On Apr 30, 2021
Ladies horniness is real. There was a lady I have been asking to see some time last year. Like I have always done, when giving my experience , I make it vague and never use names.

Well, as luck would have it, I just decided to check her WhatsApp status and behold, I saw a picture of a guy and a lady cuddling so tight and she wrote: my mood right now.

Omo na so I just messaged her o babe when am I having my sweet juicy popping baby girl over?

And boom, she said right now now now. Expect me. Na so horniness chase her commot house come meet me o.

At the end, she was all smiling. I said correct, I have done a great job. grin

If a babe is giving u headache, wait till when she is ovulating. Trust me, she will be the one that will ask for your house address.

Before that, be giving her doses of sweet talks prior to her ovulating time.

Ovulation horniness is on another level for ladies trust me. A babe can pin you down if you dare turn her down.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Is Ovulation And Period Horniness Really A Thing? by Dbliz(m): 11:36pm On Apr 30, 2021
That horniness during menstration is even somehow to me oo. Please on sex during menstraution, is it advisable?
Re: Ladies, Is Ovulation And Period Horniness Really A Thing? by Nobody: 9:26am On May 01, 2021
The thing women knows how to control theirs while most men nah to look for the available hole.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Boy, 13, Has No Reproductive Organs (photo) / Is There A Way To Prevent Blighted Ovum Or Anembryonic Pregnancy / Step By Step Ultrasound Books For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.