Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,962 members, 7,825,016 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

Nigeria Shares Fraud - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigeria Shares Fraud (364 Views)

UPDATE: MTN Nigeria Shares / How To Invest In MTN Nigeria Shares. / MMM: 44-year-old Woman Dragged To Court Over N50,000 Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Shares Fraud by balosammy(m): 7:19pm On Apr 30, 2021
hello my people,
sorry to bother you this evening

don't mind my English construction, I no go sch

early February i saw some information regarding dividend payment online and I remember my father had a shares at African prudential.

1000 unit of shares
he bought July 2007

so I download the E-mandate dividend payment form on African prudent platform. and we process all the requirements and send it through the bank to them and I was following up via email.

so after everything they replied this last Monday that the payment will be processed which on 30 April which Is today,

I called him not quite long to ask how far and he told me he saw an alert of #19, has in one and nine naira

I was so surprise and angry because he has never claim a dime since 2007

I will send them a message via. email on Monday

please who has similar experience and what can we do please .

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Shares Fraud by Lexusgs430: 7:38pm On Apr 30, 2021
balosammy:
hello my people,

early February i saw some information regarding dividend payment online and I remember my father had a shares at African prudential.

1000 unit of shares
he bought July 2007

so I download the E-mandate dividend payment form on African prudent platform. and we process all the requirements and send it through the bank to them and I was following up via email.

so after everything they replied this last Monday that the payment will be processed which on 30 April which Is today,

I called him not quite long to ask how far and he told me he saw an alert of #19, has in one and nine naira

He probably bought the shares when the market was over capitalised......

Share prices have plunged since 2007. He might have some unclaimed dividends or share option, which are probably laying dormant....

Don't raise your hopes, you might not be able to buy a carton of gulder + one point and kill fish, from the expected funds....... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Shares Fraud by balosammy(m): 9:47pm On Apr 30, 2021
Lexusgs430:

He probably bought the shares when the market was over capitalised......

Share prices have plunged since 2007. He might have some unclaimed dividends or share option, which are probably laying dormant....

Don't raise your hopes, you might not be able to buy a carton of gulder + one point and kill fish, from the expected funds....... cheesy

Thanks bro

Am just surprise that a treasure kept for over 13years couldn't appreciate
Re: Nigeria Shares Fraud by Lexusgs430: 9:59pm On Apr 30, 2021
balosammy:

Thanks bro

Am just surprise that a treasure kept for over 13years couldn't appreciate

See what it's worth today.......... I bet your dad possibly paid about N80/N100 per share.........

Re: Nigeria Shares Fraud by Kingdemu: 5:44pm On May 09, 2021
balosammy:
hello my people,

1000 unit of shares
he bought July 2007

Bro I applied e-mandate claim for my unclaimed Dangote Sugar dividends with Veritas Registrars through a stock broker 2wks ago and I've not received any money yet. I'll like to know how long it takes to process one's unclaimed dividends and paid into his account. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Shares Fraud by Kobicove(m): 6:17pm On May 09, 2021
Kingdemu:
Bro I applied e-mandate claim for my unclaimed Dangote Sugar dividends with Veritas Registrars through a stock broker 2wks ago and I've not received any money yet. I'll like to know how long it takes to process one's unclaimed dividends and paid into his account. Thanks

Normally it should not take more than 3 weeks
Re: Nigeria Shares Fraud by Kingdemu: 6:41pm On May 09, 2021
Kobicove:

Normally it should not take more than 3 weeks
Thanks
Re: Nigeria Shares Fraud by balosammy(m): 11:16am On May 10, 2021
Kingdemu:

Over a month

(1) (Reply)

Partnership With Chinmark Group Global Company / Join Single Whatsapp Affiliate Marketing Class To Hit Our 1million In 90 Days Ta / Get Free 1k On Chipper Cash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.