Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,515 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

Ebonyi Set To Focus On Human Capital Development & Empowerment From 2022 - Umahi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ebonyi Set To Focus On Human Capital Development & Empowerment From 2022 - Umahi (356 Views)

Hoodlums Attack Council Headquarters In Ebonyi, Set Election Materials Ablaze / BREAKING!!! Unknown Gunmen Attack Police Station In Ebonyi, Set Vehicle Ablaze / Kanu Drags Nigeria & Kenya To African Commission On Human And Peoples Rights (2) (3) (4)

Ebonyi Set To Focus On Human Capital Development & Empowerment From 2022 - Umahi by ThumbzTNA(m): 7:43pm On Apr 30, 2021
Governor David Nweze Umahi of Ebonyi State has announced that his administration is committed to completing all ongoing projects before the end of the year. He made the call during the internment of his Aunty, late Mrs. Theresa Umahi at Umuchima in ohaozara Local Government Area of the State.

"We will become a reference point when it comes to Development, when it comes to building and we shall do it, we are going to complete all our ongoing projects including the airport and let me inform you that the King David University of Medical Sciences will take off by September this year."
The Governor, while announcing that the King David University of Medical Sciences will take off in September, said the Government would relocate the proposed Faculty of Engineering, EBSU to assume the status of the Ebonyi State University of Technology in Izzi land.
He noted that his administration would also establish the University of Aeronautic Engineering in Ezza land before leaving office in 2023.
"I love education so much that we established the King David Medical College," he said.
"The EBSU Faculty of Engineering which I started will be located in Izzi (Council Area) and it is now a University of Technology and it will be completed before I leave office", he said.
The governor insisted that education and social welfare will continue to receive priority attention from his administration.
"From 2022, there will be massive empowerment of our people. We will complete all ongoing projects this year." When people criticize us, we reply to them with more projects, he averred.
He encouraged youths to revaluate themselves to be able to make informed contributions to societal development.
The Governor noted that his administration would launch full-blown empowerment for Ebonyi Women and Youth in May to give citizens a new lease of life.
He attributed the successes of his administration to the work of God, insisting that the Government would not rest until it sets an unbeatable record in the governance of any State in Nigeria.

https://igberetvnews.com/1388436/gov-umahi-establish-university-technology-izzi-land-photos/

Re: Ebonyi Set To Focus On Human Capital Development & Empowerment From 2022 - Umahi by ThumbzTNA(m): 7:47pm On Apr 30, 2021
He also announced that he will be building an Ebonyi State University of Technology and a University of Engineering

Re: Ebonyi Set To Focus On Human Capital Development & Empowerment From 2022 - Umahi by ThumbzTNA(m): 7:51pm On Apr 30, 2021
lalasticlala
Re: Ebonyi Set To Focus On Human Capital Development & Empowerment From 2022 - Umahi by Penguin2: 8:02pm On Apr 30, 2021
ThumbzTNA:
lalasticlala
Re: Ebonyi Set To Focus On Human Capital Development & Empowerment From 2022 - Umahi by Sufferingboy(f): 8:35pm On Apr 30, 2021
At least it will make them stop migrating into other state for greener pasture.

Op congrat to afikpo people,I will advice obi of owa or Dein of agbor to marry one of your daughter's.It is also a way to elevate the poor.
Re: Ebonyi Set To Focus On Human Capital Development & Empowerment From 2022 - Umahi by Skillsnigeria: 8:43pm On Apr 30, 2021
That's good
Re: Ebonyi Set To Focus On Human Capital Development & Empowerment From 2022 - Umahi by ThumbzTNA(m): 9:19pm On Apr 30, 2021
Skillsnigeria:
That's good
Yes. WE MOVE

Re: Ebonyi Set To Focus On Human Capital Development & Empowerment From 2022 - Umahi by Nobody: 11:59pm On Apr 30, 2021
Sufferingboy:

Op congrat to afikpo people,I will advice obi of owa or Dein of agbor to marry one of your daughter's.It is also a way to elevate the poor.

Oga get sense na

Re: Ebonyi Set To Focus On Human Capital Development & Empowerment From 2022 - Umahi by Lordave: 12:19am On May 01, 2021
ThumbzTNA:
He also announced that he will be building an Ebonyi State University of Technology and a University of Engineering
Man, I really pray that whatever motivates this man lives forever with him.

That’s my wish for people of Ebonyi State and Igbo People in General.

Re: Ebonyi Set To Focus On Human Capital Development & Empowerment From 2022 - Umahi by Lordave: 12:23am On May 01, 2021
Sufferingboy:

The Chinese also migrate for greener pasture, are you better than them in that your 1 room face me I face you without toilet?

Re: Ebonyi Set To Focus On Human Capital Development & Empowerment From 2022 - Umahi by ThumbzTNA(m): 12:48pm On May 02, 2021
Lordave:
Man, I really pray that whatever motivates this man lives forever with him.

That’s my wish for people of Ebonyi State and Igbo People in General.

Yes o. I pray the next governor of the same energy too
Re: Ebonyi Set To Focus On Human Capital Development & Empowerment From 2022 - Umahi by kettykin: 1:26pm On May 02, 2021
!after the successful launch of the airport they should look at doing a river port at Azumini in ukwa Abia state either with the Abia government and Enugu government and build a high way that would join road to azumini.
This will kickstart mass agricultural growth and export from the east, keep the youths very busy and away from harms way and boost IGR . Rice farms can be grown along the highway for easy evacuation
Re: Ebonyi Set To Focus On Human Capital Development & Empowerment From 2022 - Umahi by ThumbzTNA(m): 1:30pm On May 02, 2021
kettykin:
!after the successful launch of the airport they should look at doing a river port at Azumini in ukwa Abia state either with the Abia government and Enugu government and build a high way that would join road to azumini.
This will kickstart mass agricultural growth and export from the east, keep the youths very busy and away from harms way and boost IGR . Rice farms can be grown along the highway for easy evacuation

There is potential river port at Afikpo. The river is the River Cross. It has the widest and straighest route of any River from the South East to the Altantic

Re: Ebonyi Set To Focus On Human Capital Development & Empowerment From 2022 - Umahi by ThumbzTNA(m): 1:30pm On May 02, 2021
kettykin:

Makes sense though
Re: Ebonyi Set To Focus On Human Capital Development & Empowerment From 2022 - Umahi by EMMY76: 2:18pm On May 02, 2021
ThumbzTNA:

There is potential river port at Afikpo. The river is the River Cross. It has the widest and straighest route of any River from the South East to the Altantic

Widest in ebonyi? Why haven't I heard about this river?
Re: Ebonyi Set To Focus On Human Capital Development & Empowerment From 2022 - Umahi by ThumbzTNA(m): 2:19pm On May 02, 2021
EMMY76:

Widest in ebonyi? Why haven't I heard about this river?
Google search "Ndibe beach". That's what its called

How Stockholm Syndrome May Keep Africa Poor For Another 500 Years - Research. / UGM: why is Buhari sending our soldiers to their early graves? / Acting Governor, Kadafur Pays Inspection Visit To Njimtilo 500 Housing Estate In