Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

Asari Dokubo's Men 'Repel' Unknown Gunmen Attack On Police - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asari Dokubo's Men 'Repel' Unknown Gunmen Attack On Police (4521 Views)

Just In: Heavy Gunshots At Igboho's House Overnight As Sunday Igboho’s Men Repel / Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Attack In Borno, Scores Killed / ’48 Boko Haram Fighters Killed, 3 Arrested’ As Soldiers Repel Xmas Eve Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asari Dokubo's Men 'Repel' Unknown Gunmen Attack On Police by ngadaAwo: 3:20am On May 01, 2021
Omoslim26:
ok
NgeneUkwenu I've bursted you cheesy
Re: Asari Dokubo's Men 'Repel' Unknown Gunmen Attack On Police by ScamHunter: 5:21am On May 01, 2021
BENARI:
Asari is for sale. The highest bidder takes him.

How MNK handles him will determine what becomes of the struggle.

It's a pity MNK didn't manage to fix things with Asari. The last thing he needs is a distraction such as from a person like Asari now combined with Wike.
Unless is Asari is a lone wolf. One or two more voices from that region and the struggle is seriously in trouble.

But I seriously think MNK should exclude the niger delta region from struggle. They can't survive without oil, and so they prefer the handout from oil companies and fulani oil well owners.

Most Igbo want Igbo only nation. It would be a good thing, even though IOB seems to be widespread among minorities in the East. If you viewed the ESN video, you would see many operatives from AkwaIbom and Bayelsa. That means they have many as fervent as Igbo and in need of freedom. We shall see how things turn out, though it would be a disservice for many supporters from those tribes if Igbo exits without them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo's Men 'Repel' Unknown Gunmen Attack On Police by BENARI: 7:28am On May 01, 2021
ScamHunter:

Most Igbo want Igbo only nation. It would be a good thing, even though IOB seems to be widespread among minorities in the East. If you viewed the ESN video, you would see many operatives from AkwaIbom and Bayelsa. That means they have many as fervent as Igbo and in need of freedom. We shall see how things turn out, though it would be a disservice for many supporters from those tribes if Igbo exits without them.

I agree Brother. Akwa Ibom and Bayelsa seems to me to be more on board, especially Akwa Ibom, time will tell though. Its a shame the majority Igbo speaking rivers are the antagonist. I must add though that it's their leaders, not the people, and unlike like mainland Igbo nation, they appear easily swayed by thier politicians.
We'll see how things go though, but as for me, we should go it alone and allow them enjoy thier one Nigeria.
Re: Asari Dokubo's Men 'Repel' Unknown Gunmen Attack On Police by Omoslim26: 7:35am On May 01, 2021
ngadaAwo:
NgeneUkwenu I've bursted you cheesy
Ngeneukwenu I've bursted you��

Re: Asari Dokubo's Men 'Repel' Unknown Gunmen Attack On Police by Balkan(m): 7:40am On May 01, 2021
So what brought in there has never been any Fulani attack in your land. grin why did you mention Fulani? Pig
Re: Asari Dokubo's Men 'Repel' Unknown Gunmen Attack On Police by ngadaAwo: 7:46am On May 01, 2021
[s]
Omoslim26:

Ngeneukwenu I've bursted you��
[/s]
Shut up
Re: Asari Dokubo's Men 'Repel' Unknown Gunmen Attack On Police by Omoslim26: 7:48am On May 01, 2021
ngadaAwo post=101277396:
[s]
Shut up
[/s]
Shut up
Re: Asari Dokubo's Men 'Repel' Unknown Gunmen Attack On Police by ngadaAwo: 7:52am On May 01, 2021
Omoslim26:

Shut up
[/s]
more trash
Re: Asari Dokubo's Men 'Repel' Unknown Gunmen Attack On Police by Omoslim26: 7:53am On May 01, 2021
Tranquill:
They say the gun men are unknown.
Some even claim that they were sent from the North by the government to destabilize their state and region so as to give reason to deploy the military.

Why are they pained that the gallant youths of Niger Delta were mobilized against these people by Asari?

Asin ehn I don't know ooo.

I wonder the love they have for the fulani killers and dss killers that breaks their heart anytime they read a news that goes negative to their evil taquiyya demonized mind.

2 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo's Men 'Repel' Unknown Gunmen Attack On Police by Omoslim26: 7:54am On May 01, 2021
ngadaAwo:
[s][/s] more trash
More trash
Re: Asari Dokubo's Men 'Repel' Unknown Gunmen Attack On Police by Karemarealty288(m): 8:56am On May 01, 2021
My take: Asari arranged the UGM and Asari repelled the UGM.....seeking attention to get security contract like Mbaka.

Re: Asari Dokubo's Men 'Repel' Unknown Gunmen Attack On Police by topboss: 9:01am On May 01, 2021
Karemarealty288:
My take: Asari arranged the UGM and Asari repelled the UGM.....seeking attention to get security contract like Mbaka.

SPOT ON.

ASARI IS USING STYLE TO ROLL OUT HIS BIAFRA ARMIES.

UWAZURIKE IS ALSO TRYING TO TAKE OVER EBUBE AGU.

WHY WILL UGM FLEE FROM SIX MOTOR BIKE, WEN THEY CAN AMBUSH AND KILL ALL OF DEM.

ABI NA THE SIX MOTOR BIKE FLEE.

THE ONLY GROUP WE RECOGNIZE IS ESN.

(1) (2) (Reply)

ESN Operatives In Delta State / Chose Between These Possible Incoming Firslady Oluremi Tinubu Or Mrs Obi / APC Yoruba Bigot Forgets His Bigotry After Seeing Picture Of Curvy Igbo Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.