Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,946 members, 7,866,566 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 08:08 PM

Jay-z Reveals If He Wants His Kids To Pursue A Career In Music - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jay-z Reveals If He Wants His Kids To Pursue A Career In Music (181 Views)

Jay Z Reveals His Top 40 Songs In 2019, Shatta Wale & Burna In List / Meet Chioma Avril Rowland, Davido’s Girlfriend. He Wants A Baby Boy From Her / Jay-z Reveals Why He And Beyonce Named Their Twins Sir And Rumi Carter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jay-z Reveals If He Wants His Kids To Pursue A Career In Music by zillasnet: 10:26pm On Apr 30, 2021
Jay-Z reflected upon the parenting approach he and wife Beyonce adopt for their three kids.

In a rare chat with The Sunday Times, the rapper said, “Feeling loved is the most important thing a child needs, you know? Not ‘Here’s this business that I’m going to hand over to you, that I’m creating for you.'”

He went on to say he does not want his kids, nine-year-old Blue Ivy and three-year-old twins Sir and Rumi Carter, to feel pressured to pursue a career in music necessarily.

“What if my child doesn’t want to be in music or sports?” he said. “I have no idea, right? But as long as your child feels supported, and feels loved, I think anything is possible.”

He continued, “[The goal is to] just make sure we provide a loving environment, be very attentive to who they want to be. It’s easy for us, as human beings, to want our children to do certain things, but we have no idea. We’re just guides.”

The couple’s daughter, Blue Ivy, is already winning laurels at just nine years of age for creating music.[code][/code]https://zumglobalng.com/jay-z-reveals-if-he-wants-his-kids-to-pursue-a-career-in-music/

(1) (Reply)

Hustlers, Please Open This Thread / Meghan Markle Officially Dropped Her Royal Title On Lili’s Birth Certificate ! / Bbnaija Reunion :prince Threat To Housemates Neo Gbasgbos(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.