Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,081 members, 7,828,801 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

If You Missed Bitcoin And Other Profitable Coins, Don't Miss This - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Missed Bitcoin And Other Profitable Coins, Don't Miss This (255 Views)

Get And Withdraw Tons Of Doge Coins, Don't Miss !!! / 2.3 Billion Pieces Of Coins Worth N1.60b In Circulation—cbn / Paxful.com Hold Many Vendors Bitcoin And Refuses To Release It. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You Missed Bitcoin And Other Profitable Coins, Don't Miss This by CindyRealtor: 10:35pm On Apr 30, 2021
The crypto currency market has proven to be profitable over the years.

When Bitcoin was launched, not many people believed in the project and as a result lost out of the opportunity.

Here is a chance to change your life with a new coin that has attracted so many global investors with some having trillions of this coins secured in their wallets.

FEG is a progressive deflationary DeFi token built to succeed
The main idea behind FEG is to provide a decentralised transaction network which operates on the Ethereum blockchain and the Binance smart chain (BSC). The path forward for FEG is determined by market fluctuations, but the model it runs on begs FEG to succeed.

FEG is a deflationary token with a max circulating supply of 100 Quadrillion. On each transaction, a tax of 1% will be distributed to the holders and a further 1% will be burnt, hence incentivizing holders to hodl and decreasing the supply overtime. As the supply decreases, the scarcity of the token increases. This inversely-proportional relationship constitutes a supply and demand model. Furthermore, there is no limit as to how many tokens can be burnt. Without a burning limit you know what happens next-an increase in price.

Feg is a project that anyone who has a knowledge of the dynamics in the crypto currency market, will not think twice before grabbing the opportunity with both hands.

Feg has an exchange site, feg (dot) exchange. This makes it a worthwhile investment to be part of.

Do you know that with as low as #5,000, you can buy 1billion Feg coins and secure your future with this very rare gem?

You hold for long term to reap huge returns.

Even if price gets to 1kobo per Feg token in the future, you know how much gain you have accumulated with 1 billion coins. What if it gets to #1 per coin in a year of two(very realistic), or even $1 per Feg coin in say 10 years from now, your profits can change your life.

HOW DO I BUY FEG?
You can buy feg token through trust wallet. But this requires you fund your account with at least $50 worth of BNB coin in order to buy Feg. With the current exchange rate, that is over #25,000

Surely, not everyone can afford this amount. And even if they can, the fear of investing as high as #25,000 on a coin that is yet to be listed on exchanges will get them discouraged.

I have made it easier. I have purchased trillions of the coin and I can help you buy with ease by transferring to you from my own wallet.

Like I said, the price is #5,000 for 1billion Feg coins.

You can also search on telegram or contact me and I will give you the link to the telegram group of over 33,000 people who have joined this project and hundreds of people keep joining daily.

Come on board now and buy as many as you can while it's still affordable. Take a look at Tron coin that was just less than #5 last year, today it's over #40.

That is to tell you the massive potential in the crypto market.

WhatsApp me on 0 7 0 3 0 7 3 2 3 0 2 to get started.

(1) (Reply)

MTN Finally Effects N6.93 Charge On USSD Services / Borehole Drilling And Geophysical Survey / 7 Reason Why You Should Avoid Loan Sharks App In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.