Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,483 members, 7,830,429 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

Hon Emeka Chinweze, Mayor Of Dunukofia LGA Congratulates Workers On Workers Day - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hon Emeka Chinweze, Mayor Of Dunukofia LGA Congratulates Workers On Workers Day (338 Views)

Video Of Electricity Workers On Strike Shutting Transmission Station In Nigeria / Hon Chinweze,mayor Dunukofia LGA Commence Maintenance Of Rural Roads In Dunukofi / New Minimum Wage: FG Announces Decision On Workers’ Salary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hon Emeka Chinweze, Mayor Of Dunukofia LGA Congratulates Workers On Workers Day by observer2020(m): 2:42am On May 01, 2021
2021 WORKERS DAY GOODWILL MESSAGE FROM THE MAYOR, DUNUKOFIA LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA OF ANAMBRA STATE, HON PATRICK CHUKWUEMEKA CHINWEZE

On behalf of my family, associates and staff of Dunukofia Local Government Area , I sincerely congratulate and felicitate with Nigeria Workers on the auspicious occasion of the 2021 WORKER'S DAY CELEBRATION.

No work is insignificant. All labour that uplifts humanity has dignity and importance and should be undertaken with painstaking excellence.

Your faithful partnership to purpose-driven programmes and policies of government for the general good of the people is highly acknowledged.

While congratulating you on your contributions so far in putting our state, Anambra and our local government, Dunukofia, on the path of greatness, I want to use this opportunity to appeal to you, to keep on contributing positively to the growth and development of our local government and state in general.

I salute the labour friendly Governor of Anambra State, His Excellency, Chief Willie Obiano, for taking workers welfare seriously through the prompt payment of salaries and allowances even in the face of the dwindling economic realities.

I therefore call on workers to continue to support government programmes, ensure the regular payment of taxes and faithful remittance of revenue generated to the government IGR accounts.

You have worked hard through your effective service delivery. The holy bible acknowledges this truth and as such encourages workers to enjoy their wages. It is aptly put in this manner, 'a worker is worthy of his wages'. It is in the light of the foregoing that I want to say; relax and have some good time with your family. Again, I say relax, have fun, frolic around and enjoy to your Heart’s satisfaction on this year's WORKERS DAY.

Aluta Continua Victoria Acerta!

Hon Chinweze Patrick Chukwuemeka
Mayor...
Dunukofia Local Government Area.
Anambra State.

Re: Hon Emeka Chinweze, Mayor Of Dunukofia LGA Congratulates Workers On Workers Day by CanadaOrBust: 3:07am On May 01, 2021
Joker. Nothing like mayor in 9ja
Re: Hon Emeka Chinweze, Mayor Of Dunukofia LGA Congratulates Workers On Workers Day by rosy1992(f): 3:42am On May 01, 2021
Appreciation is necessary to motivate your employees.

(1) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan Reacts As 1st Nigerian Female Pilots Flew Him To Mali (photos) / Yoruba Nation Protester Call For Yahoo Boys Support (video) / Gov. El Ruffia Of Kaduna State Orders The Sack Of Nurses Below Level 14

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.