Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,727 members, 7,955,763 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:31 PM

Does Mbaka have Rights to bid for contracts? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Does Mbaka have Rights to bid for contracts? (821 Views)

Tell Gani Adams That Biafrans In Lagos Have Rights To Sit At Home - Simon Ekpa / Father Abiagom Reacts To Garba Shehu Accusing Mbaka Of Demanding For Contracts / Mbaka Asked Buhari For Contracts, Was Rebuffed, There Are Pictures - Garba Shehu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Mbaka have Rights to bid for contracts? by nairalandankrah: 9:05am On May 01, 2021
According to Garba shehu, Igbo's are outsiders and have no rights whatsoever to bid for contracts...!
What a shame!

Re: Does Mbaka have Rights to bid for contracts? by Amotolongbo(f): 9:07am On May 01, 2021
Like every Nigerian, he has the right.
But there is always a due process for everything
Re: Does Mbaka have Rights to bid for contracts? by CodeTemplar: 9:07am On May 01, 2021
Spiritual contractor?
Re: Does Mbaka have Rights to bid for contracts? by FarahAideed: 9:08am On May 01, 2021
Begging for contract is different from Bidding
Re: Does Mbaka have Rights to bid for contracts? by iammo(m): 9:09am On May 01, 2021
Una go just dey imagine anything wey dey una mind

We're did he mention Ibo in this simple tweet?

He said an outsider (singular , Mbaka) not the Outsiders (Plural, Ibos)

1 Like

Re: Does Mbaka have Rights to bid for contracts? by chatinent: 9:09am On May 01, 2021
Why is his a special case?

Don't all so-called pastors and prophets do it?
Re: Does Mbaka have Rights to bid for contracts? by duro4chang(m): 9:14am On May 01, 2021
FarahAideed:
Can you explain further.
Re: Does Mbaka have Rights to bid for contracts? by Nobody: 9:15am On May 01, 2021
Is he not a human being?
Is he not a citizen of this country?
Re: Does Mbaka have Rights to bid for contracts? by FarahAideed: 9:16am On May 01, 2021
duro4chang:
Can you explain further.

Bidding is supposed to be a fair process overseen by the Tenders Board which fairly chooses the most qualified bid and awards it while going to beg the executive is a corrupt practice aimed at subverting the due process of the tenders board

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Does Mbaka have Rights to bid for contracts? by duro4chang(m): 9:20am On May 01, 2021
FarahAideed:

Bidding is supposed to be a fair process overseen by the Tenders Board which fairly chooses the most qualified bid and awards it while going to beg the executive is a corrupt practice aimed at subverting the due process of the tenders board
But if I beg for a contract, I don't think it is right if I am qualify for it. If I am not qualify for it and it is given then there is a problem.
Re: Does Mbaka have Rights to bid for contracts? by owobokiri(m): 9:29am On May 01, 2021
My impression is that he called on the government to do roads around his vicinity believing that such could be achieved through his good relationship with the government.... Could be in Enugu state or the South East. .....But if he ctually went to the mullah in Aso Rock to ask for contracts just to enrich himself.., then that is absolutely stunning and should not be excused even if Buhari has decided to mess him up..
It's also striking that the same Buhari campaign that donated money to his ministry during the campaign, through Hope Uzodinmma is now frowning against doing jobs for him, ofcourse after the election has been won..
Re: Does Mbaka have Rights to bid for contracts? by IgweOfNnewi: 9:30am On May 01, 2021
nairalandankrah:
According to Garba shehu, Igbo's are outsiders and have no rights whatsoever to bid for contracts...!
What a shame!
Trying to twist the narrative, typical 5%, they will always show their support for criminality, disgusting and disgraceful, Father mfaka abi na ibaka is a priest for crying out, he was lying with his ministry, is that what Jesus Christ taught, he supported one senile vegetative doppelganger figurehead braindead and later go there to ask for gratification, what an a CHRISTlike he possesses, I am ashamed of the guyman, that is why sultan of sokoto can rubbish Christianity anyhow because all these things are discussed in their tausir or whatever coup they are plotting in their terrorism home they called a mos****e, God will punish all those criminals hiding behind Christianity for selfishness, like one Ayo Oritsejafor, eating and dinning with politicians at the expense of the people, I am waiting for the unarmed robber mkaba to talk before I slap greediness out of his flat-ead

2 Likes

Re: Does Mbaka have Rights to bid for contracts? by Nobody: 9:33am On May 01, 2021
duro4chang:
But if I beg for a contract, I don't think it is right if I am qualify for it. If I am not qualify for it and it is given then there is a problem.
Even after that perfect explanation by FarahAideed, you still chose to make an ignorant statement.

Nah wah for you guy.

2 Likes

Re: Does Mbaka have Rights to bid for contracts? by Nobody: 9:35am On May 01, 2021
owobokiri:
My impression is that he called on the government to do roads around his vicinity believing that such could be achieved through his good relationship with the government.... Could be in Enugu state or the South East. .....But if he ctually went to the mullah in Aso Rock to ask for contracts just to enrich himself.., then that is absolutely stunning and should not be excused even if Buhari has decided to mess him up..
It's also striking that the same Buhari campaign that donated money to his ministry during the campaign, through Hope Uzodinmma is now frowning against doing jobs for him, ofcourse after the election has been won..
Please, stop giving excuses in favour of Mr. Mbaka. Let him come out and speak for himself.
Re: Does Mbaka have Rights to bid for contracts? by Nobody: 9:38am On May 01, 2021
IgweOfNnewi:
Trying to twist the narrative, typical 5%, they will always show their support for criminality, disgusting and disgraceful, Father mfaka abi na ibaka is a priest for crying out, he was lying with his ministry, is that what Jesus Christ taught, he supported one senile vegetative doppelganger figurehead braindead and later go there to ask for gratification, what an a CHRISTlike he possesses, I am ashamed of the guyman, that is why sultan of sokoto can rubbish Christianity anyhow because all these things are discussed in their tausir or whatever coup they are plotting in their terrorism home they called a mos****e, God will punish all those criminals hiding behind Christianity for selfishness, like one Ayo Oritsejafor, eating and dinning with politicians at the expense of the people, I am waiting for the unarmed robber mkaba to talk before I slap greediness out of his flat-ead
Lol grin

Most Yeebos on Nairaland politics section are something else entirely.

Garba shehu said, "An outsider". An outsider means a single person(Father Mbaka).

I'm waiting for his reply sha.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does Mbaka have Rights to bid for contracts? by Simplyleo: 9:41am On May 01, 2021
FarahAideed:

FarahAideed:
On this, I will say: you are truly focused and objective. Your wailing has some degree of enlightenment and education.

With the response you will get if this thread gets to fp, you will realise how uneducated and senseless some clowns are in the wailing community.

Be ready to get insulted for simply saying what we all know. cheesy

This is the same scenario that played out between Idris Abdulkareem and Festus keyamo.

3 Likes

Re: Does Mbaka have Rights to bid for contracts? by owobokiri(m): 9:46am On May 01, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
Please, stop giving excuses in favour of Mr. Mbaka. Let him come out and speak for himself.
Ok Sir!
Re: Does Mbaka have Rights to bid for contracts? by IgweOfNnewi: 9:49am On May 01, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
Lol grin

Most Yeebos on Nairaland politics section are something else entirely.

Garba shehu said, "An outsider". An outsider means a single person(Father Mbaka).

I'm waiting for his reply sha.
If that mbaka guy reply, I might be tempted to slap that idiot, he is a complete definition of shameful, and igbos will come on Nairaland blaming Tinubu and sowore for imposing Buhari on them, they have forgotten the con-guy mbaka in their backyard

1 Like

Re: Does Mbaka have Rights to bid for contracts? by duro4chang(m): 9:49am On May 01, 2021
[quote author=DubaiLandLord1 post=101279884]Even after that perfect explanation by FarahAideed, you still chose to make an ignorant statement.

Nah wah for you guy.[/quote You lack good moral for using foul language on me. You have a very poor home background.
Re: Does Mbaka have Rights to bid for contracts? by ewigmee: 9:51am On May 01, 2021
I feel so ashamed of Mbaka (no father) right now.
Re: Does Mbaka have Rights to bid for contracts? by DesChyko: 10:46am On May 01, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:

iammo:

Sighs..

By an outsider, he meant anyone apart from those who have first-hand information on what transpired between Buhari and Mbaka as regards this subject. So you and the person you're trying to correct are all wrong.

So the statement begun with "Any person that is just going through the speech (made by Mbaka) may be surprised to....."
I'm 5% by the way.

2 Likes

Re: Does Mbaka have Rights to bid for contracts? by Oblang(m): 11:54am On May 01, 2021
nairalandankrah:
What a shame!

Is that what ur brain can process "an outsider" to mean in that context...shior..

2 Likes

Re: Does Mbaka have Rights to bid for contracts? by hollah123: 11:56am On May 01, 2021
iammo:
Una go just dey imagine anything wey dey una mind

We're did he mention Ibo in this simple tweet?

its persecution complex,even if they are wrong n u correct them they will still label u hater.

Their so called pastors yansh just got bursted n he's trying to paint it with ethnic coloration

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does Mbaka have Rights to bid for contracts? by nairalandankrah: 12:04pm On May 01, 2021
IgweOfNnewi:

I didn't see this same passion and energy from you, towards the pantami issue? Why have you suddenly found your voice?
Re: Does Mbaka have Rights to bid for contracts? by IgweOfNnewi: 12:26pm On May 01, 2021
nairalandankrah:

I didn't see this same passion and energy from you, towards the pantami issue? Why have you suddenly found your voice?
IgweOfNnewi:
RIP great man, Patanmi people killed him, great president not the useless irresponsible senseless myopic unscrupulous vegetative doppelganger figurehead braindead we have here
I don't support terrorism
Re: Does Mbaka have Rights to bid for contracts? by HONESTFACT101(m): 4:40pm On May 01, 2021
IgweOfNnewi:

Couldn't read all the nonsense TM you typed cause doing so will be subjecting mine brain to abuse have you stopped to think that maybe the contracts weren't for him or are there no civil engineers in his ministry who he based on his connection with the president recommended.

And as for supporting criminality bokoharam is still doing see finish in the north

And in essence there was no time frame given when he made this request so there is no moral justification if pinning it as the reason he made a U-turn

And even if you are daft don't you dare rubbish a reverends name......signing out
Re: Does Mbaka have Rights to bid for contracts? by HONESTFACT101(m): 4:42pm On May 01, 2021
Simplyleo:

On this, I will say: you are truly focused and objective. Your wailing has some degree of enlightenment and education.

With the response you will get if this thread gets to fp, you will realise how uneducated and senseless some clowns are in the wailing community.

Be ready to get insulted for simply saying what we all know. cheesy

This is the same scenario that played out between Idris Abdulkareem and Festus keyamo.

.this thread and front page deserve not to be mentioned under same breath.....signing out

(1) (Reply)

All The Problems Of Nigeria On One Page And In Pictures - Enjoy / Anambra 2021: Hon Chief Edozie Madu Picks APC Nomination Form / Ban Aimed At Making Buhari Unaccountable To The Nigerian People- Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.